Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
ShuriKitty

ShuriKitty

@ShuriKitty
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
870
Topics
75
Shares
0
Groups
68
Followers
42
Following
36
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Yall act ur pfp
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Engagement

    I'm doing it! I'm thinking! AAUGH MY HEAD!!!!!


  • who here enjoys singing? do you think you're good at it?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    @Shockrat Why is my bus driver playing Mitski


  • who here enjoys singing? do you think you're good at it?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    I actually have a pretty good singing voice, I just don't sing with others around because my self confidence is bunz


  • House MD
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Obama killed Kutner


  • Show recs?!
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Engagement recommendations idk idk guys

    Ayy fellow MD fan? Nice. If you like Horror-Comedy, Ash vs. Evil Dead might be a good pick. If you want the rebel protagonist, there's a movie called Snowpiercer. It's currently my favorite movie of all time.


  • should I go see gorillaz live
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Music

    @macncheese. I mean 5/4


  • should I go see gorillaz live
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Music

    @macncheese. No I mean that one with the music


  • should I go see gorillaz live
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Music

    @macncheese. The one with the instruments


  • should I go see gorillaz live
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Music

    @macncheese. No like that one song that goes la la la


  • should I go see gorillaz live
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Music

    @macncheese. I hope they play that one song


  • Uhhh poll
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Either 1 or 2


  • what music do you guys listen to?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Music

    @Mama-s-Boy. If you like Hazbin Hotel soundtrack I suggest Sam Haft's songs. He's the one who writes and produces the songs in Hazbin.


  • should I go see gorillaz live
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Music

    Really you should go see who you want. My brother goes to a lot of concerts and he cares more about if they are good entertainers than their music. Him, my sister, and I are going to see 2 concerts in October.


  • "MOM FOUND THE YAOI DRAWER!!", except its my dad finding out about my fanfics.
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    TL;DR Shitty zoom saved the day... again...


  • I will rate your pfp and bio nd I will be honest I swear/ innocent edition
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Aw shit this is already a metric ton of posts. Can you still do mine?


  • Let us all eat parmesian cheese
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @GooXy He's already completed the game and now he's doing post-game bullshit like this


  • what music do you guys listen to?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Music

    Punk and rock music, if you couldn't tell.


  • 😭 wth is my "art style"
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Artist Corner

    What''s maccon?


  • Whats your fave anime
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Anime

    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular