Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
ShuriKitty

ShuriKitty

@ShuriKitty
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
878
Topics
76
Shares
0
Groups
68
Followers
42
Following
37
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • what music do you guys listen to?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Music

    @Mama-s-Boy. If you like Hazbin Hotel soundtrack I suggest Sam Haft's songs. He's the one who writes and produces the songs in Hazbin.


  • should I go see gorillaz live
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Music

    Really you should go see who you want. My brother goes to a lot of concerts and he cares more about if they are good entertainers than their music. Him, my sister, and I are going to see 2 concerts in October.


  • "MOM FOUND THE YAOI DRAWER!!", except its my dad finding out about my fanfics.
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    TL;DR Shitty zoom saved the day... again...


  • I will rate your pfp and bio nd I will be honest I swear/ innocent edition
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    Aw shit this is already a metric ton of posts. Can you still do mine?


  • Let us all eat parmesian cheese
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @GooXy He's already completed the game and now he's doing post-game bullshit like this


  • what music do you guys listen to?
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Music

    Punk and rock music, if you couldn't tell.


  • 😭 wth is my "art style"
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Artist Corner

    What''s maccon?


  • Whats your fave anime
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Anime

    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal


  • marik
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Artist Corner

    I couldn't have seen this at a better time. This really cheered me up a bit.


  • (Mentions self harm) I didn't think I'd make this post
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    I'll just start with this. It's been less than 30 minutes since I cut my arm. They aren't large cuts, and nobody else knows. I don't want to talk about it, I don't want your upvotes. I just want everyone to know I had a panic attack and I need help. I may not be on for a while, and I hope that's fine. I've been struggling with anxiety all my life but this is the first time I've hurt myself. I can't tell my parents. They're the reason why. I don't want to live in this house anymore.


  • A night meme
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    This dude squaring up on the stairs
    It's over, bich. He has the high ground


  • Hardest art I made..
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Artist Corner

    This is incredible!


  • Lalalalala
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Artist Corner

    Holy shit free upvotes


  • Art dump pt1
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Artist Corner

    Rest in peace to my switch


  • users i like!!!!
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA


  • Denial Anger Bargaining Depression Acceptance
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    @Rusty Why don't we all stop kicking and start making out


  • AO3 is so goated
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    Writing and RP

    BUT I have to hide this shit like Light Yagami if I wanna read it. X Reader is too good guys sorry and no I don't do yumeship or that one absurdly expensive Hazbin Hotel music video. Fuckin hell I thought fanfiction was all like Chris Chan or sum ting but no it's better than Stephen King (mostly) and I can't stop reading. I'll share some of the characters if you all want


  • Denial Anger Bargaining Depression Acceptance
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    What the fuckin hell is this post?


  • Leon Scott Kennedy...
    ShuriKitty ShuriKitty
    General

    I have been pinged.

  • 1 / 1
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular