Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Regular Blogs
  3. AITAH?

AITAH?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Regular Blogs
3 Posts 3 Posters 316 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • PercyDaToastr
    PercyDaToastr
    PercyDaToastr
    Gets hated on Good Riddance </3 The Grimm Troupe Wemmbu Clan 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Roleplay Minecraft Pros Murder Drones Fans Hazbin Hotel Fans I ♡ C.AI CASEOH FAN!! Adventure Time Fanz Wolfie The Goat
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Okay so like my friend and I have a relationship where we insult each other, and we're chill so far. but like one day I was messing [notice I was just playing around with the tools] with a digital art site thingy, and she starts saying 'okay, note to self, don't have [myname] do art for me!' and I thought it was fine, we started laughing. but then later she started getting gradually less funny and more jerky. so I like told her to quit, and she didn't. Then she finally said "damn you're actually [censored] at this dude." and I said, "Okay bro quit, you're actually pissing me the [censored] off."

    She proceeded to stop talking to me and was pissy for the rest of the day.

    Am I the asshole for... doing whatever I did?

    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe" Albert Einstien

    I'd rather be universally feared than universally loved.

    BEANS

    redapplecups 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • w1ckedsticky1983
      w1ckedsticky1983
      w1ckedsticky1983
      The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
      wrote on last edited by w1ckedsticky1983
      #2

      I mean, not really no. There's a difference between lighthearted joking +teasing and being a [censored] about smth. You told her to stop being an [censored] abt it, but she kept persisting. So imo, I think ur good dawg :P

      Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

      ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • PercyDaToastr PercyDaToastr

        Okay so like my friend and I have a relationship where we insult each other, and we're chill so far. but like one day I was messing [notice I was just playing around with the tools] with a digital art site thingy, and she starts saying 'okay, note to self, don't have [myname] do art for me!' and I thought it was fine, we started laughing. but then later she started getting gradually less funny and more jerky. so I like told her to quit, and she didn't. Then she finally said "damn you're actually [censored] at this dude." and I said, "Okay bro quit, you're actually pissing me the [censored] off."

        She proceeded to stop talking to me and was pissy for the rest of the day.

        Am I the asshole for... doing whatever I did?

        redapplecups
        redapplecups
        redapplecups
        cutie #healing YURI ENJOYER
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Percy NTA, you stated ur boundary and she got all pissed,,, friends should be supporting n should realize if theyre going too far

        1 Reply Last reply
        2

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Don't have an account? Register

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Groups
        • Users
        • Tags
        • Popular