Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Forum Archives
  3. Edge Of The Forum
  4. does anyone else take anger out on stuffed animals?

does anyone else take anger out on stuffed animals?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Edge Of The Forum
29 Posts 14 Posters 1.3k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Former User?
    A Former User?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    yeh when i was younger :3. i used to beat up my squishmellow

    xenth 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • tbone
      tbone
      tbone
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      yes

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • A Former User? A Former User

        yeh when i was younger :3. i used to beat up my squishmellow

        xenth
        xenth
        xenth
        protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans .Rip mazer. Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        @Aidenn-J oohh, i have a squishmallow fox, they are soo soft

        uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

        "fall into me" - forest blakk

        "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

        A Former User? TwoTimee 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • xenth xenth

          @Aidenn-J oohh, i have a squishmallow fox, they are soo soft

          A Former User?
          A Former User?
          A Former User
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          id only do it when i was really angy

          xenth 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • xenth xenth

            i have an ikea shark, at some points i like to think he likes to fly... so i throw em for fun, its a stress relief and only gives the blahaj a slight concussion, also poor spamton plush from my friend.. that spamton has gotten anger thrown at it by him, still does apparently.. so, does anyone else yeet a shark, or hit a spamton?

            TwoTimee
            TwoTimee
            TwoTimee
            | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @xenth i yeet em at the walls so i dont yell at my mom

            It / rot / they / meow


            AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
            are ALL peak ships!!!


            (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


            stabs you #forthespawn

            xenth 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • A Former User? A Former User

              id only do it when i was really angy

              xenth
              xenth
              xenth
              protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans .Rip mazer. Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @Aidenn-J ah, i just squish em and he just be chillin, it makes me calm down

              uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

              "fall into me" - forest blakk

              "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                @xenth i yeet em at the walls so i dont yell at my mom

                xenth
                xenth
                xenth
                protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans .Rip mazer. Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @spwnchild ayyyy, they like flyin too lol

                uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                "fall into me" - forest blakk

                "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • A Former User?
                  A Former User?
                  A Former User
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  btw i bet im shorter then all yall

                  TwoTimee w1ckedsticky1983 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • A Former User? A Former User

                    btw i bet im shorter then all yall

                    TwoTimee
                    TwoTimee
                    TwoTimee
                    | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                    wrote on last edited by TwoTimee
                    #10

                    @Aidenn-J im 5'7-5'10 idrk

                    It / rot / they / meow


                    AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                    are ALL peak ships!!!


                    (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                    stabs you #forthespawn

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A Former User? A Former User

                      btw i bet im shorter then all yall

                      w1ckedsticky1983
                      w1ckedsticky1983
                      w1ckedsticky1983
                      The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      @Aidenn-J you're such a smol bwean..!! 🥺🥺 We were ALL wondering this 😹

                      Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                      ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • xenth xenth

                        @Aidenn-J oohh, i have a squishmallow fox, they are soo soft

                        TwoTimee
                        TwoTimee
                        TwoTimee
                        | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        @xenth i have 4 big squishmallows and a huge bear i saved

                        It / rot / they / meow


                        AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                        are ALL peak ships!!!


                        (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                        stabs you #forthespawn

                        xenth 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • w1ckedsticky1983
                          w1ckedsticky1983
                          w1ckedsticky1983
                          The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          Anyways, I could never do that to my plushies 😿 I luv em too much. If were to get a cheap ugly one, then maybe.. but idk. It's just not in my nature

                          Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                          ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                          FlavPlaz45129 TwoTimee 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • A Former User?
                            A Former User?
                            A Former User
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            im 5'2 im shorter than yall >:3c

                            FlavPlaz45129 w1ckedsticky1983 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • A Former User? A Former User

                              im 5'2 im shorter than yall >:3c

                              FlavPlaz45129
                              FlavPlaz45129
                              FlavPlaz45129
                              The IDG
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              @Aidenn-J i'm 5'9

                              go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • A Former User? A Former User

                                im 5'2 im shorter than yall >:3c

                                w1ckedsticky1983
                                w1ckedsticky1983
                                w1ckedsticky1983
                                The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                @Aidenn-J I'm 4'11-10, 5'2 is tall to me 🥶🥶 anyways, this is derailment lmao

                                Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                                ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

                                  Anyways, I could never do that to my plushies 😿 I luv em too much. If were to get a cheap ugly one, then maybe.. but idk. It's just not in my nature

                                  FlavPlaz45129
                                  FlavPlaz45129
                                  FlavPlaz45129
                                  The IDG
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  @w1ckedsticky1983 Honestly, valid.

                                  go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • A Former User?
                                    A Former User?
                                    A Former User
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    No, they are family

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                                      @xenth i have 4 big squishmallows and a huge bear i saved

                                      xenth
                                      xenth
                                      xenth
                                      protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans .Rip mazer. Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      @spwnchild :O omggg!! i love the big plushies

                                      uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                                      "fall into me" - forest blakk

                                      "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

                                        Anyways, I could never do that to my plushies 😿 I luv em too much. If were to get a cheap ugly one, then maybe.. but idk. It's just not in my nature

                                        TwoTimee
                                        TwoTimee
                                        TwoTimee
                                        | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #20

                                        @w1ckedsticky1983 i only want to toss my hp ball plush bc its ugly & ball shaped

                                        It / rot / they / meow


                                        AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                                        are ALL peak ships!!!


                                        (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                                        stabs you #forthespawn

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • sergio676767
                                          sergio676767
                                          sergio676767
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #21

                                          I don’t know what your talking about that spamton plush is having the time of his life it’s not like I’m throwing him across the room as I type this

                                          Idk

                                          xenth 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular