Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  3. This is why I said don't f#ck with me

This is why I said don't f#ck with me

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
121 Posts 27 Posters 8.8k Views 22 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

    @freedom-fries

    He made a statement so bdns that even bdns was nintendoing on they switch

    ShuriKitty
    ShuriKitty
    ShuriKitty
    Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
    wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @Rordawg775 when she browse on yo dnsaling

    notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

      @freedom-fries auto correct turned argument into student

      ShuriKitty
      ShuriKitty
      ShuriKitty
      Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
      wrote on last edited by
      #24

      @Yanderemenhera how ts remind you of rec room drunk

      notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

      Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

        @Yanderemenhera how ts remind you of rec room drunk

        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
        wrote on last edited by
        #25

        @freedom-fries I thought I was badass at the time bc I wasn't sober 🥀 looking back on it I find it very stupid

        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
        my new grounds account is called phroggered
        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

        ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

          @freedom-fries I thought I was badass at the time bc I wasn't sober 🥀 looking back on it I find it very stupid

          ShuriKitty
          ShuriKitty
          ShuriKitty
          Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
          wrote on last edited by
          #26

          @Yanderemenhera i understand. di molto comparison

          notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • GOOBERTALY
            GOOBERTALY
            GOOBERTALY
            wrote on last edited by
            #27

            this has to be satire...right?

            ily big yahu

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

              @Yanderemenhera "What?" -Joe Biden

              SweetLikeTarmac
              SweetLikeTarmac
              SweetLikeTarmac
              ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
              wrote on last edited by
              #28

              @freedom-fries huzz sent this to me once :coolkitty:

              Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
              El juno

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                Durr does not approve.

                A Former User?
                A Former User?
                A Former User
                wrote on last edited by
                #29

                @littlebean_877 Don't care👍

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                  @xXIdc_go_awayXx This is why burning deaths doubled after the internet was made. they couldn't handle your glory.

                  A Former User?
                  A Former User?
                  A Former User
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #30

                  @freedom-fries 😂

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Yanderemenhera
                    Yanderemenhera
                    Yanderemenhera
                    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #31

                    this is so sigma

                    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                    my new grounds account is called phroggered
                    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BoredRat
                      BoredRat
                      BoredRat
                      Pig2 Fan Albert Goe Tears of joy Hightmares Super Ratpig
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #32

                      this ACTUALLY happened i was literally there, i couldn't tell you what happened afterwards because i had a seizure from the aura overload that was frying my brain

                      Albertpig

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      4
                      • Yougot1960ed
                        Yougot1960ed
                        Yougot1960ed
                        Cara's followers Gathering BDNS Y Gang
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #33

                        Tuff....

                        Why is everyone on BDNS so cringe(Except for me and the people I like)
                        -Yougot1960ed, 2026

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • A Former User?
                          A Former User?
                          A Former User
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #34

                          Damn I wasn't asking for attention thanks tho I just felt like posting it

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Evil Overlord
                            Evil Overlord
                            Evil Overlord
                            Spicebush rusty hater binding vow💜 Bring BDNS back! baaaah! EVIL EMPIRE
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #35

                            YO THIS SHIT NEVER HAPPENED IM SCREAMING 😭😭😭😭

                            its gonna get hot. hot as hell.

                            A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
                            5
                            • HerrHardwick
                              HerrHardwick
                              HerrHardwick
                              EU He ate them Pig2 Fan Suriname Koopmeiners. Valtteri Bottas
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #36

                              mf thinks he's Lennsko bro I'm crying. really happened btw.

                              "You have no idea who you brought out of Shanghai, do you?" -Admiral Chang Wei, 2020.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • -x-playdead-x-
                                -x-playdead-x-
                                -x-playdead-x-
                                Angel ♥ bling bling! cutie giddy up gangsta ♥ Sweetheart ♥ -*Angel*- =(^.".^)= count your blessings attack attack! ismfof Cuddle Puddle I ♡ My BF meow deathcore lover Emo kids suicide silence katywentmissing ==~ Hawthorne Heights ~== Heavymetal fans!?!? NEET Hello Kitty Cult Eyeliner Cult Dance,Dance Crazy In Love. Taken computer nerds Coders 420 the walking dead
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #37

                                ts so tuff and coldhearted

                                "I'll wear your skin as a suit, pretend to be you, your friends will like you more than they used to." -from first to last
                                alt text

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A Former User?
                                  A Former User?
                                  A Former User
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #38

                                  Ngl I REALLY wanna say “WOW😨😨😨😨 I’m so scared now!!😰😰😰😰 I’m trembling!!!!😭😭😭😨😨😨😰😰😰” but not gonna

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • RazorBladeElli
                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #39

                                    got ourselves a lil timmy tuff knuckles over here

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • KiwiFarmsArkavel
                                      KiwiFarmsArkavel
                                      KiwiFarmsArkavel
                                      Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster 🥈 former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #40

                                      Scenario so bad that everyone clowned on it 🥹

                                      

                                      RazorBladeElli HerrHardwick 2 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • KiwiFarmsArkavel KiwiFarmsArkavel

                                        Scenario so bad that everyone clowned on it 🥹

                                        RazorBladeElli
                                        RazorBladeElli
                                        RazorBladeElli
                                        Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #41
                                        This post is deleted!
                                        KiwiFarmsArkavel 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli
                                          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                          KiwiFarmsArkavel
                                          KiwiFarmsArkavel
                                          KiwiFarmsArkavel
                                          Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster 🥈 former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #42

                                          @Jazzyxx said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:

                                          @KiwiFarmsArkavel creator of ts so tuff they got an entire lunch table to themselves

                                          🥹

                                          

                                          A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 6
                                          • 7
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular