Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. what are dead fandoms (ur opinion)

what are dead fandoms (ur opinion)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
deadfandoms
31 Posts 17 Posters 1.4k Views 15 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

    TF2 not gonna lie.
    YES there is still fans and players and crap but I barely see any content of it.

    TwoTimee
    TwoTimee
    TwoTimee
    | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
    wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @topratedsalesman coconut

    It / rot / they / meow


    AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
    are ALL peak ships!!!


    (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


    stabs you #forthespawn

    topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A Former User?
      A Former User?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #15

      Mario's Madness V2

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TwoTimee TwoTimee

        @topratedsalesman coconut

        topratedsalesman
        topratedsalesman
        topratedsalesman
        Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
        wrote on last edited by
        #16

        @vessel yumm...

        Didn't you believe in me?
        Yeah you held me the whole way through
        But I couldn't say the words like you
        I was scared, C but I wanted to.

        I love you, Chesi.

        TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • tyler_x tyler_x

          TATTLETAIL

          jona_x3
          jona_x3
          jona_x3
          Chud Crazy In Love. I love my gf 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS Straight Silliest Goobers ##adhd 3DS Users & 2DS Users manga fan Anime One Piece Fans Naruto Fans Tetoling miku ♡ DDLC Fans Streamer Has a Youtube Channel ☆Has Tiktok☆ Spotify ig
          wrote on last edited by
          #17

          @willoftheworld OMG NOSTALGIA 😲

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

            @vessel yumm...

            TwoTimee
            TwoTimee
            TwoTimee
            | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
            wrote on last edited by
            #18

            @topratedsalesman 👀 dont eat it IT MAKES THE GAME RUN

            It / rot / they / meow


            AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
            are ALL peak ships!!!


            (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


            stabs you #forthespawn

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • TwoTimee
              TwoTimee
              TwoTimee
              | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
              wrote on last edited by
              #19

              Uncultured 😓

              It / rot / they / meow


              AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
              are ALL peak ships!!!


              (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


              stabs you #forthespawn

              topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Yanderemenhera
                Yanderemenhera
                Yanderemenhera
                auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                wrote on last edited by
                #20

                jo_spiu
                i've been a fan of her content since I was 12 and she didn't have a TV tropes webpage, she wasn't popular even a few years ago when she released her horror game, but the game actually created a fandom for her. it's dead now, I couldn't really find any sort of fandom spaces for her, including discord. so you know she's gone.
                her video game was called happy birthday balvine btw

                wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                my new grounds account is called phroggered
                look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                  Uncultured 😓

                  topratedsalesman
                  topratedsalesman
                  topratedsalesman
                  Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #21

                  @vessel SHAT I forgor about the coconut tha makes TF2 run 😭

                  Didn't you believe in me?
                  Yeah you held me the whole way through
                  But I couldn't say the words like you
                  I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                  I love you, Chesi.

                  TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • tyler_x tyler_x

                    TATTLETAIL

                    A Former User?
                    A Former User?
                    A Former User
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #22

                    @willoftheworld
                    peak fiction

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

                      @vessel SHAT I forgor about the coconut tha makes TF2 run 😭

                      TwoTimee
                      TwoTimee
                      TwoTimee
                      | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #23

                      @topratedsalesman 👀 L

                      It / rot / they / meow


                      AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                      are ALL peak ships!!!


                      (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                      stabs you #forthespawn

                      topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                        @topratedsalesman 👀 L

                        topratedsalesman
                        topratedsalesman
                        topratedsalesman
                        Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #24

                        @vessel cries nooooo

                        Didn't you believe in me?
                        Yeah you held me the whole way through
                        But I couldn't say the words like you
                        I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                        I love you, Chesi.

                        TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

                          @vessel cries nooooo

                          TwoTimee
                          TwoTimee
                          TwoTimee
                          | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #25

                          @topratedsalesman its ok I learned it from a meme.... im newgen...
                          👀

                          It / rot / they / meow


                          AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                          are ALL peak ships!!!


                          (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                          stabs you #forthespawn

                          topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • ShuriKitty
                            ShuriKitty
                            ShuriKitty
                            Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #26

                            Garden of BanBan fans when chapter 27 releases and half indigo-half-cyan-half-purplefucktardslop is chasing them

                            notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • stupidguy
                              stupidguy
                              stupidguy
                              Belt to ass DOOM FAN Stupid group purple gang •Cat Gang• Anti Cringe My twins Melt Ice ''she's 17 scott'' chat-perms Curly fries Tamagotchi club! deltarune cool ppl!😎 Damn is 😂🎉 wowzers landd :6 Straight | twotime fan Silliest Goobers INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Johnny.SS Glazer 999 Тотя hate club #wowie4life Survived a near death experience (yay) short person oh my wowie Autistic peeps WAAPPLLAPF HATER TF2 Fan! We <3 Gir Switchbru selling emojs SHAW!!!! yoylefriend mazer friendz :3 xbox nostalgia w spamburger Good Riddance </3 ANTI-67 Anti-Clanker ENA FAN Single 420 certified crackhead neurodivergent Don toliver Westhelm Court Westhelm military Westhelm w chill people 9 mazurka kids Bendy <DOODLE DUMP!> 3DS Users & 2DS Users ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! straight allies! @Everyone i love cats Eeveelution Fan! `Gravity Falls` gleeby glorp indie game fan
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #27

                              JSAB (if you know ur goated)

                              I am very dumb "an iq to good to be dumb?" Shout out to angietheknight best brother also his music is good :D uhh i'm not from greenland wowie :sob: SHAW

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                                @topratedsalesman its ok I learned it from a meme.... im newgen...
                                👀

                                topratedsalesman
                                topratedsalesman
                                topratedsalesman
                                Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #28

                                @vessel me too..

                                Didn't you believe in me?
                                Yeah you held me the whole way through
                                But I couldn't say the words like you
                                I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                                I love you, Chesi.

                                TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • gummywummi
                                  gummywummi
                                  gummywummi
                                  Adventure Time Fanz deltarune Chud
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #29

                                  picke and peanut

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

                                    @vessel me too..

                                    TwoTimee
                                    TwoTimee
                                    TwoTimee
                                    | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #30

                                    @topratedsalesman 💔

                                    It / rot / they / meow


                                    AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                                    are ALL peak ships!!!


                                    (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                                    stabs you #forthespawn

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • boomboxXD
                                      boomboxXD
                                      boomboxXD
                                      RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #31

                                      yuri on ice I WATCHED IT NIT TOO LONG AGO AND IVE JUST BEEN READING FANFICTION THAS LIKE FROM 2017 I AM SO FR LATE YO

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • 1
                                      • 2
                                      • Login

                                      • Don't have an account? Register

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Groups
                                      • Users
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular