Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Regular Blogs
  4. POV: being online on YouTube shorts in the big 2026 be like:

POV: being online on YouTube shorts in the big 2026 be like:

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Regular Blogs
18 Posts 7 Posters 514 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lucifer's Love Lucifer's Love

    @Yanderemenhera
    It feels like entering a [censored] WARZONE.

    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @Lucifer-s-Love I think the inresting thing is this behavior surpassed gender, political/moral standing, region, ect, you can find people of all walks of life being like this but the only thing in common is they are usually 14 and under 🥀

    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
    my new grounds account is called phroggered
    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

    Lucifer's Love 1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

      @Lucifer-s-Love I think the inresting thing is this behavior surpassed gender, political/moral standing, region, ect, you can find people of all walks of life being like this but the only thing in common is they are usually 14 and under 🥀

      Lucifer's Love
      Lucifer's Love
      Lucifer's Love
      Puppy Boy Puppies & kittens ! Bats's Cave ★уuмеshiррея♪ simps TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ AroAce Club Femboy :3 neurodivergent Wants to be pet Peace and Quit | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Angel ♥ ★ NO.1 MSI FAN~ !!★ yaoi♡ -*Angel*- Autistic peeps ‼️ silly transmascs †Obey Abaddon† Has a Youtube Channel miku ♡ s3rl LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ☆MuderMedia Lover☆ ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer bug. appol of doom Spotify ig Nintendo Switch Users ☆Deftones☆ chronically online Roleplay AO3 READER He ate them Tetoling 😈Hellverse Hazbin Hotel Fans #1 analog horror fan ♥Certified RadioApple Lover♥ ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper ・My smile is stitched...・ Horror Movie obsession Basement Dwellers NOCTURNAL IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 OC-Maker Chud artist's.. stalker Nerdy Geeks stargazers Anti-Clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS @Everyone
      wrote on last edited by
      #10

      @Yanderemenhera

      Well, in the kind of society we live in today, I really am not surprised to hear that (almost all the time) they're learning this through parents/legal guardians/family members or the from the political mess on their TV.

      No.1 RadioApple fan.
      %(darkred)[“Luci… Is your smile stitched?”
      "Yaoi king and is canonically a radio." -Cicada.
      "MOM FOUND THE YAOI DRAWER !!"
      TOXIC OLD MAN YAOI FOR EVERYONE !!

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

        "hawt take pwus DNI, I use chat gpt in my daily life as an accessibility tool since I have ADHD, I talk to chat gpt and ask it to plain my meals, my outfits, do my school, sumirize books I wanted to read, ect. and if you say that's lazy or distopian, you are an abilist, biggot and people like you should just loose oxygen privliges. if you don't agree GTFU AND DNI and I hope you fall off a cliff 🥰"

        "omfg! this is so ridiculous , I can't believe that you seriously used the word "stupid"
        in 2026. I feel disgusted to know we are the same species
        "

        "ew, you seriously support the creators of south Park? seriously? I can't believe you, i've seen clips on YouTube shorts of Eric Cartman and I cannot believe you would support those vile men who made that show. unsubbing. you are a vile, nasty person. fυck you."

        "do you seriously own a Miku figure or whatever her name was? only creeps like those. you need to NEVER be allowed women, ever."

        am I the only one seeing things like this or no? like, kids make videos using big words to call people bigoted and telling people they are undeserving of life for something like a dude owning an anime figure or them losing their shit over something they don't have full context with? like they might see something from happy sugar life and rush to YouTube shorts to call everyone a creep and something like a mysogenist without even doing a Google search or is it just me?

        the quotes I have up there were heavily inspired by real videos and comments and i'd say I was being slightly hyperbolic for comedic effect but some of them really do get to the point where they say you don't deserve oxygen and things like that 😭

        ladiesman217
        ladiesman217
        ladiesman217
        ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        @Yanderemenhera no women forme ig
        (itsokay though im lwok gay 🥺🥺🥺)

        𓂅. seth . ⟢
        ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
        ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
        . ,۫

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • macncheese.
          macncheese.
          macncheese.
          Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          I cant use tt cuz of my dad and the only platform i can watch secretly is yt🥀

          chinese-panda.png

          live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • macncheese.
            macncheese.
            macncheese.
            Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
            wrote on last edited by
            #13

            Theres soooo much [censored], homophobic n sexist content on shorts bro🥀
            I cant go 3 shorts without seeing smth [censored] or "edgy" bro
            Its mostly from cringe 14 year olds(not me) who think theyre the center of everything

            chinese-panda.png

            live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RazorBladeElli
              RazorBladeElli
              RazorBladeElli
              Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
              wrote on last edited by
              #14

              Dont forget comments like
              Phone: Yeeted😂
              YouTube: Deleted😝
              Therapy: Needed😎
              On videos usually about people either being happy by doing "cringe stuff" or somebody celebrating their freedom when it comes to pride

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • xenth
                xenth
                xenth
                protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans mazer friendz :3 Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
                wrote on last edited by xenth
                #15

                I despise when a Youtube Commenter tries to make an obscure/wrong reply correcting something insanely false...

                Istg, if i see another shorts comment saying "Uhmmm acktually... oranges are a dark shade of yellow... get it right looser" THEY'RE ORANGE ITS IN THE NAME..

                uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                "fall into me" - forest blakk

                "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • xenth xenth

                  I despise when a Youtube Commenter tries to make an obscure/wrong reply correcting something insanely false...

                  Istg, if i see another shorts comment saying "Uhmmm acktually... oranges are a dark shade of yellow... get it right looser" THEY'RE ORANGE ITS IN THE NAME..

                  RazorBladeElli
                  RazorBladeElli
                  RazorBladeElli
                  Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  @xenth omg yk what i hate?
                  Those "if you see this color im"
                  N then the song is smth like "nothing special" like shut up bro ur attention seeking and then everybody in the comments validates them or is like "im colorblind" and they get more comfort then ppl who fr vent

                  xenth 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                    @xenth omg yk what i hate?
                    Those "if you see this color im"
                    N then the song is smth like "nothing special" like shut up bro ur attention seeking and then everybody in the comments validates them or is like "im colorblind" and they get more comfort then ppl who fr vent

                    xenth
                    xenth
                    xenth
                    protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans mazer friendz :3 Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    @Nataliezz most of those people that do that (in my experience seeing ts-) are like 9 year olds that say "i lost my makeup, im so sad" meanwhile actual people dealing with stuff have anxiety even talking to more than one person about serious things.

                    and plus, doing something like publically announcing a vent (on a public youtube or tiktok video) is just asking for comments/likes/views... its wild..

                    plus, those who do put like "TW:" and give someone 1 milisecond and when someone says "too short, triggerd me" thay say "warned u"

                    (no offense to ppl who vent here, im talking about youtube videos and tiktoks)

                    uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                    "fall into me" - forest blakk

                    "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                    Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • xenth xenth

                      @Nataliezz most of those people that do that (in my experience seeing ts-) are like 9 year olds that say "i lost my makeup, im so sad" meanwhile actual people dealing with stuff have anxiety even talking to more than one person about serious things.

                      and plus, doing something like publically announcing a vent (on a public youtube or tiktok video) is just asking for comments/likes/views... its wild..

                      plus, those who do put like "TW:" and give someone 1 milisecond and when someone says "too short, triggerd me" thay say "warned u"

                      (no offense to ppl who vent here, im talking about youtube videos and tiktoks)

                      Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      @xenth I try to put TW for my stuff that might be tiggering because I do a fair share of disturbing art, a friend of mine used to post content for me, he ment well but he didn't put a TW for anything since I doubt he understands.

                      I try to have a TW in the title or something urging the viewer to read the discription so that I can be respectful of common triggers like blood, even if it's fake.

                      something I feel happy about is when someone has a flash warning so I know to click off the video, and not like a 1 second one, but something that's like 5 seconds long and gives you time to pause and read it if you need too.

                      imo, people can post all the vent art or horror art they want, but a TW or a flash warning is a respectful thing to add lol

                      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                      my new grounds account is called phroggered
                      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Groups
                      • Users
                      • Tags
                      • Popular