Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. gimme ya'lls hear me outs

gimme ya'lls hear me outs

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
28 Posts 15 Posters 1.1k Views 15 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • topratedsalesman
    topratedsalesman
    topratedsalesman
    Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    this man
    alt text

    Didn't you believe in me?
    Yeah you held me the whole way through
    But I couldn't say the words like you
    I was scared, C but I wanted to.

    I love you, Chesi.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Suction Cup Man Suction Cup Man

      Grampa's Showering His Kneecaps With Baking Soda On The Kitchen Counter

      Suction Cup Man
      Suction Cup Man
      Suction Cup Man
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      and My Grandma Is Break Dancing While Her Dentures Deep Fry Pancakes On A Dishwasher

      That Chicago Guy.....

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • somethingkool101
        somethingkool101
        somethingkool101
        mommy issues ⚠warning: baddie⭐ ppl tyler fw Melt Ice Greek Mythology Lovers Trans deltarune Dw fan X] I <3 writing ★уuмеshiррея♪ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ ranch lovers Pierced people IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS ☆Deftones☆ Survived a near death experience (yay) ★☆∴`Soiacw`∴★☆ Clingy TwT cookie Run fans
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        master shadow milk cookie >///<

        mommy, are my tears pretty?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Azuree
          Azuree
          Azuree
          Banned
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          I love my boyfriend, shadow milk, cookie

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • gummywummi
            gummywummi
            gummywummi
            Adventure Time Fanz deltarune Chud
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            ralsei.... drools..

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Suction Cup Man
              Suction Cup Man
              Suction Cup Man
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              Imagine If you will... The Spider Man: Across The Spiderverse Movie End With Prowler And Miles But.. Its Charlie Kirk!

              That Chicago Guy.....

              RazorBladeElli Jace123 macncheese. 3 Replies Last reply
              -1
              • Suction Cup Man Suction Cup Man

                Imagine If you will... The Spider Man: Across The Spiderverse Movie End With Prowler And Miles But.. Its Charlie Kirk!

                RazorBladeElli
                RazorBladeElli
                RazorBladeElli
                Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                @Mickey-[censored] no politics😭

                Suction Cup Man 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                  @Mickey-[censored] no politics😭

                  Suction Cup Man
                  Suction Cup Man
                  Suction Cup Man
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  @Nataliezz What Do You Mean?

                  That Chicago Guy.....

                  macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Suction Cup Man Suction Cup Man

                    Imagine If you will... The Spider Man: Across The Spiderverse Movie End With Prowler And Miles But.. Its Charlie Kirk!

                    Jace123
                    Jace123
                    Jace123
                    Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead mazer friendz :3 chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    @Mickey-[censored] I sall that video like yesterday I was caught off guard by it

                    I l♥ve you forever†

                    Suction Cup Man 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Suction Cup Man Suction Cup Man

                      @Nataliezz What Do You Mean?

                      macncheese.
                      macncheese.
                      macncheese.
                      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      @Mickey-[censored] charlie kirk is literally a politician 🥀🥀🥀

                      chinese-panda.png

                      live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                      w1ckedsticky1983 Jace123 Suction Cup Man 3 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • Suction Cup Man Suction Cup Man

                        Imagine If you will... The Spider Man: Across The Spiderverse Movie End With Prowler And Miles But.. Its Charlie Kirk!

                        macncheese.
                        macncheese.
                        macncheese.
                        Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #18

                        @Mickey-[censored] also wtf r u on abt bro

                        chinese-panda.png

                        live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • macncheese. macncheese.

                          @Mickey-[censored] charlie kirk is literally a politician 🥀🥀🥀

                          w1ckedsticky1983
                          w1ckedsticky1983
                          w1ckedsticky1983
                          The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #19

                          @macncheese. Wasn't a politician, but a famous bigoted podcast host ❤️‍🩹

                          Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                          ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • macncheese. macncheese.

                            @Mickey-[censored] charlie kirk is literally a politician 🥀🥀🥀

                            Jace123
                            Jace123
                            Jace123
                            Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead mazer friendz :3 chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #20

                            @macncheese. hi macncheese hru i posted i life update i hope everyone is well

                            I l♥ve you forever†

                            macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Jace123 Jace123

                              @macncheese. hi macncheese hru i posted i life update i hope everyone is well

                              macncheese.
                              macncheese.
                              macncheese.
                              Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #21

                              @Jace123 ya i saw it
                              Glad u made the team!!!

                              chinese-panda.png

                              live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Jace123 Jace123

                                @Mickey-[censored] I sall that video like yesterday I was caught off guard by it

                                Suction Cup Man
                                Suction Cup Man
                                Suction Cup Man
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #22

                                @Jace123 Theres a video? Damn i guess i got to tink of something else HaHa

                                That Chicago Guy.....

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • macncheese. macncheese.

                                  @Mickey-[censored] charlie kirk is literally a politician 🥀🥀🥀

                                  Suction Cup Man
                                  Suction Cup Man
                                  Suction Cup Man
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #23

                                  @macncheese. #

                                  That Chicago Guy.....

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Lil_sillyz
                                    Lil_sillyz
                                    Lil_sillyz
                                    "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #24

                                    This EMO HOT MAN-
                                    IMG_2119.jpeg (NOT MY ART)

                                    IMG_8081.png
                                    What my colors mean:
                                    Green: online able to talk!!!
                                    Yellow: away
                                    Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                    Gray: offline
                                    E + E ig
                                    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Suction Cup Man
                                      Suction Cup Man
                                      Suction Cup Man
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #25

                                      I wont Lie to You

                                      That Chicago Guy.....

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Suction Cup Man
                                        Suction Cup Man
                                        Suction Cup Man
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #26

                                        Thats Honestly Amazing♡

                                        That Chicago Guy.....

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SweetLikeTarmac
                                          SweetLikeTarmac
                                          SweetLikeTarmac
                                          ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #27

                                          marc.webp
                                          ell.jpeg

                                          Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                          El juno

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular