Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. Painful

Painful

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
9 Posts 5 Posters 310 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • FlavPlaz45129
    FlavPlaz45129
    FlavPlaz45129
    The IDG
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    MY FACE IS IN SO MUCH PAIN PLUS I'M VERY SICK AND OVER EXAGGERATION IS NOT WORKING AND I AM BEING FORCED TO GO TO SCHOOL I am in so much pain. T^T T^T T^T

    go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • FlavPlaz45129
      FlavPlaz45129
      FlavPlaz45129
      The IDG
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      And mom knows that i'm sick.

      go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • takis
        takis
        takis
        grounded
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        damn I'll pray for u dw

        all glory to god

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • JadeF1re
          JadeF1re
          JadeF1re
          | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TF2 Fan! The "Happy Browsing!" Movement grupo de los pros BDNS DATABASE Anti Cringe #1 analog horror fan Tetoling Domo | Yror is #2 AO3 READER Dr pepper Insomnia fnaf nerds 日本のグループ! Luana's Beta Readers <3 you can barely read this Flareon Lovers! i love cats Orange_cats indie game fan Animal Crossing Gang nugs not drugs ''she's 17 scott'' appol GLAGGLE die of deathians chronically online [BIG SHOT]!! Snail Mail fan-club Susy ☠️☠️☠️ sweetpuddin Tamagotchi club! bug. pearto cult short person DDLC Fans Hide BDNS Ads fomo Nintendo Switch Users Green bookworms 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 =(^.".^)= miku ♡ Has a Youtube Channel Melt Ice Theria_ No Snow vocaloid Autistic peeps Тотя "GAHHHHHHHHHH!" pale as F∪CK Cuddle Puddle Strwberry Monster is anybodysengl be quit pesent ★уuмеshiррея♪ PJSK GROUP stomach book Peace and Quit certified crackhead Lesbians of DNS neurodivergent KITTYYYYYUHHH!! people don't deserve to life I <3 writing well, fuc- 3DS Users & 2DS Users chat-perms emo meself YURI ENJOYER PERSONA FAN'S NOCTURNAL ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ multi switch gang Serial alcoholics The Lords of Pillows ahh peace and quit Gonna Shit This Down Cult of froggy chair | W1ckedSticky is #3 WARNING! STUPID! grupo del clima Random People Ig Anti-Clanker #KeepBDNSSafe Everyone Edits Belt to ass stargazers @Everyone Gay People No BIRTH IN SB Thoughtful Fumbass Chud PKM FAN
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          rip

          dm me if you wanna, they're open
          my switch fc is SW-1581-4284-9034
          that's about it cya

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • FlavPlaz45129
            FlavPlaz45129
            FlavPlaz45129
            The IDG
            wrote on last edited by FlavPlaz45129
            #5

            Yeah guys i'm not surviving this shit I love you guys. (Exaggeration)

            go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

            stellaexinanixx 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • FlavPlaz45129
              FlavPlaz45129
              FlavPlaz45129
              The IDG
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              NEVERMIND I WAS ABLE TO THROW UP AND I WAS ABLE TO EVADE SCHOOL BUT I WAS YELLED AT FOR IT

              go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

              takis 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • FlavPlaz45129 FlavPlaz45129

                NEVERMIND I WAS ABLE TO THROW UP AND I WAS ABLE TO EVADE SCHOOL BUT I WAS YELLED AT FOR IT

                takis
                takis
                takis
                grounded
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @FlavPlaz45129 welp😭

                all glory to god

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • FlavPlaz45129 FlavPlaz45129

                  Yeah guys i'm not surviving this shit I love you guys. (Exaggeration)

                  stellaexinanixx
                  stellaexinanixx
                  stellaexinanixx
                  Chud stalker NERDS!!! stargazers i <3 my computer simps i <3 san-x Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberries Clingy TwT ヾ(☆ゝ∀・)ノ Pururin ・プルリン Club!! (。ゝω・)ゞ
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @FlavPlaz45129 wait plzzzz wake up tmrw bro 🙏 /j

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • macncheese.
                    macncheese.
                    macncheese.
                    Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    watch tiki tiki tuff aura edits
                    it helps trust

                    chinese-panda.png

                    live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Don't have an account? Register

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Groups
                    • Users
                    • Tags
                    • Popular