My identity(?)Has been stolen
-
Look
I dont have much time but...
@macncheese. Is NOT ME
Whatever glitch he...no...IT is talking abt is NOT REAL
This might be my last post
Any other alt is NOT me
Idk how or what is even happening
Theyre coming for meI̶̝̖̝̩͔̓̏ṃ̴̢͓̞̗͎̉͋̕͝ ̵̝̗͇͕̫̊́̈͘n̷̩̆̽ỏ̸̧͈̬̝̗̝͑t̵̳̰͐ ̷̜̅̒ͅr̴̛͉̺͍̫͓̐͂e̵̻̭̽̇͌̈̚͝a̶͇̤̓̒ḷ̵̯̜͈̋̄
-
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
wo tf is this guy???
-
Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
The lore deepens
-
Dun dun duhhhhh
-
im scared...
-
ppl tyler fw Dr pepper He ate them I ❤️ frogs INVADER ZIM - The Takeover THE CURE Pierced people i hate my life yaoi♡ Yuri lovers !! •Cat Gang• Anti-Clanker 死にたい。。。 Strwberry Monster Radiohead Goth/emo/scene/other :3 sonic.exe Chud Fpe fans Love everyone Kuromi luvers<3 ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Family Linked 🥀 bug. Melt Ice i never sleep at night ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Crazy In Love. I ♡ My BF But 20$ is 20$ Sanrio lover 🩷 ~*Chappell Roan*~ weirdcore i love cats short person Murder Drones Fans Eeveelution Fan! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I love ferrets Zelda Players gleeby glorp Taken Hide BDNS Ads Hello Kitty Cult stalker womp womp We <3 Gir Silliest Goobers Demon slayer Fan my little pony fan club LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Dark Humor Club Nintendo Switch Users switch players neurodivergent Gay People Switchbru
gng wut is goin ON 〒⌒〒
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
