creative songwriter
-
Betrayal
[Hook] you stabbed me in the back now im bleeding in gold turned my love to a weapon now my hearts cold i gave you the crown you threw dirt on the throne now im bossed up heavy and im doing it alone
[verse 1] i was solid like steel you were plastic and fake, played chess with my sould now im raising the stakes you whisphered sweet lies now the echo in pain im the storm in your sky watch me dance in the rain
[verse 2] you wanted my drip now you drowning in shame im the fire in the booth yoursmoke with no flame i built you a empire you burned down the gates now im stackin my wins whie you choke on hate
[Bridge] no apoligies keep your fake tears im the queen of revenge been grinding for years turn betrayal to power yeah i flipped the script now my name in lights crown gon drip
[outro] betrayal aint silent it screams in the dark cuts deep like ablade leaves a permanent mark i rise from the ashes no fear no chains you lost a real one- remember the name
-
Betrayal
[Hook] you stabbed me in the back now im bleeding in gold turned my love to a weapon now my hearts cold i gave you the crown you threw dirt on the throne now im bossed up heavy and im doing it alone
[verse 1] i was solid like steel you were plastic and fake, played chess with my sould now im raising the stakes you whisphered sweet lies now the echo in pain im the storm in your sky watch me dance in the rain
[verse 2] you wanted my drip now you drowning in shame im the fire in the booth yoursmoke with no flame i built you a empire you burned down the gates now im stackin my wins whie you choke on hate
[Bridge] no apoligies keep your fake tears im the queen of revenge been grinding for years turn betrayal to power yeah i flipped the script now my name in lights crown gon drip
[outro] betrayal aint silent it screams in the dark cuts deep like ablade leaves a permanent mark i rise from the ashes no fear no chains you lost a real one- remember the name
R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things@Cry_babyRoyalty I like this one, I can relate to it
-
gosh...thanks
-
any suggestions or feed back?...im all ears
-
Betrayal
[Hook] you stabbed me in the back now im bleeding in gold turned my love to a weapon now my hearts cold i gave you the crown you threw dirt on the throne now im bossed up heavy and im doing it alone
[verse 1] i was solid like steel you were plastic and fake, played chess with my sould now im raising the stakes you whisphered sweet lies now the echo in pain im the storm in your sky watch me dance in the rain
[verse 2] you wanted my drip now you drowning in shame im the fire in the booth yoursmoke with no flame i built you a empire you burned down the gates now im stackin my wins whie you choke on hate
[Bridge] no apoligies keep your fake tears im the queen of revenge been grinding for years turn betrayal to power yeah i flipped the script now my name in lights crown gon drip
[outro] betrayal aint silent it screams in the dark cuts deep like ablade leaves a permanent mark i rise from the ashes no fear no chains you lost a real one- remember the name
@Cry_babyRoyalty wanna chat? I write music, not lyrics, and you seem to be the opposite
-
This is pretty good and i can relate to it a little
-
uhhhhhhh- I don't wanna rain on anybody's parade, when I wanna learn more Abt the song I realized it was either AI or smth 🥺



-
uhhhhhhh- I don't wanna rain on anybody's parade, when I wanna learn more Abt the song I realized it was either AI or smth 🥺


Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text@KiwiFarmsArkavel ya
i also think is ai cuz of the way it repeats n it js feels ...
wrong? -
@KiwiFarmsArkavel ya
i also think is ai cuz of the way it repeats n it js feels ...
wrong?@macncheese. said in creative songwriter:
@KiwiFarmsArkavel ya
i also think is ai cuz of the way it repeats n it js feels ...
wrong?Indeed
AI and Creativity do not mix AT ALL
-
whoa there pookie bear its not Ai i absolutely will not use ai i dont beleive in that [CENSORED]
but i do believe in haters
if you have something to say put it in a different convo not mine thnx -
whoa there pookie bear its not Ai i absolutely will not use ai i dont beleive in that [CENSORED]
but i do believe in haters
if you have something to say put it in a different convo not mine thnx@Cry_babyRoyalty said in creative songwriter:
whoa there pookie bear its not Ai i absolutely will not use ai i dont beleive in that [CENSORED]
but i do believe in haters
if you have something to say put it in a different convo not mine thnxit isn't really hate if the checkers show 100% tbf
-
im srry boo im not abt 2 argue with u okurr
-
@KiwiFarmsArkavel ya
i also think is ai cuz of the way it repeats n it js feels ...
wrong?@macncheese. not necessarily here to start fights, but have you ever tried writing music. things repeat, usually because the writer either ran out of ideas or likes the cadence it creates. As for the ai check thing, I can't guarantee that it's not, but i also don't really trust them, mostly because stuff I've personally written (books, essays, etc) have been flagged as ai as well. once again, im not claiming it's 100% wrong, im just telling yall my pov
-
@macncheese. not necessarily here to start fights, but have you ever tried writing music. things repeat, usually because the writer either ran out of ideas or likes the cadence it creates. As for the ai check thing, I can't guarantee that it's not, but i also don't really trust them, mostly because stuff I've personally written (books, essays, etc) have been flagged as ai as well. once again, im not claiming it's 100% wrong, im just telling yall my pov
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text@Shockrat ya ik but ask chatgpt to make music
Its gonna the same ngl -
@macncheese. not necessarily here to start fights, but have you ever tried writing music. things repeat, usually because the writer either ran out of ideas or likes the cadence it creates. As for the ai check thing, I can't guarantee that it's not, but i also don't really trust them, mostly because stuff I've personally written (books, essays, etc) have been flagged as ai as well. once again, im not claiming it's 100% wrong, im just telling yall my pov
@Shockrat said in creative songwriter:
@macncheese. not necessarily here to start fights, but have you ever tried writing music. things repeat, usually because the writer either ran out of ideas or likes the cadence it creates. As for the ai check thing, I can't guarantee that it's not, but i also don't really trust them, mostly because stuff I've personally written (books, essays, etc) have been flagged as ai as well. once again, im not claiming it's 100% wrong, im just telling yall my pov
I make instrumentals so I dont even know if this matches up stuff or nah 🥹
️ (I'm gonna post one rn tho so yeah)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
