put your music below and I listen too it I guess
-
im talking to you
ehh i don't have any other songs that i can think of rn
@JadeF1re someone posted good music for once
-
@JadeF1re someone posted good music for once
| WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TF2 Fan! The "Happy Browsing!" Movement grupo de los pros BDNS DATABASE Anti Cringe #1 analog horror fan Tetoling Domo | Yror is #2 AO3 READER Dr pepper Insomnia fnaf nerds 日本のグループ! Luana's Beta Readers <3 you can barely read this Flareon Lovers! i love cats Orange_cats indie game fan Animal Crossing Gang nugs not drugs ''she's 17 scott'' appol GLAGGLE die of deathians chronically online [BIG SHOT]!! Snail Mail fan-club Susy ☠️☠️☠️ sweetpuddin Tamagotchi club! bug. pearto cult short person DDLC Fans Hide BDNS Ads fomo Nintendo Switch Users Green bookworms 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 =(^.".^)= miku ♡ Has a Youtube Channel Melt Ice Theria_ No Snow vocaloid Autistic peeps Тотя "GAHHHHHHHHHH!" pale as F∪CK Cuddle Puddle Strwberry Monster is anybodysengl be quit pesent ★уuмеshiррея♪ PJSK GROUP stomach book Peace and Quit certified crackhead Lesbians of DNS neurodivergent KITTYYYYYUHHH!! people don't deserve to life I <3 writing well, fuc- 3DS Users & 2DS Users chat-perms emo meself YURI ENJOYER PERSONA FAN'S NOCTURNAL ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ multi switch gang Serial alcoholics The Lords of Pillows ahh peace and quit Gonna Shit This Down Cult of froggy chair | W1ckedSticky is #3 WARNING! STUPID! grupo del clima Random People Ig Anti-Clanker #KeepBDNSSafe Everyone Edits Belt to ass stargazers @Everyone Gay People No BIRTH IN SB Thoughtful Fumbass Chud PKM FAN@CRAWLIPEDE thank
-
till you can't by cody johnson
-
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
My September; Nastyona
-
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
Graze by shes green
Head phones for best experience -
Alex G OC-Maker Chud artist's.. AroAce Club GenderFluid stomach book Kandi kids >w< Mindless Self Indulgence deltarune Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ YURI ENJOYER yaoi enjoyer IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER Italian YI XI!! indie game fan tadc fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ENA FAN daniel hentschnel ♥ Despite everything, it's still you. DDLC Fans Nintendo Switch Users miku ♡ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS liana flores
papercut by liana flores or girl hell 1999 by femtanyl (they're both VERY different so choose wisely)
-
boy is mine- Ariana Grande
-
why are there so many songs

-
gonna be listening for hours atp
-
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
@idekatp00-_ how did u do that ???
-
@idekatp00-_ how did u do that ???
@macncheese. Just paste a Spotify link and it automatically does it i think
-
Gay People Femboy :3 womanism<3 im a girl Omega Yaoi Ώ Australian ppl Gigachad | Certified Puppy Taken song of the day YURI ENJOYER Belt to ass Cara's followers Pink Pony Club @Everyone The Dog Type People (No Furrys Are Not Intended In The Name roblox Eeveelution Fan! ##adhd womp womp Autistic peeps W Spotify ig Has a Youtube Channel One Piece Fans Switchbru Omega Yuri Ω chat-perms NEET yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ THE BIG BACK SQUAD Food Lovers People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things ANTI-67 NOCTURNAL homosexual Scratch.mit.edu KIIS 106.5 Slipper to Ass Detective WARNING! STUPID! LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Animal Crossing Gang
sharks by imagine dragons
-
till you can't by cody johnson
@I-m-a-guy-ethan AMAZEING
-
My September; Nastyona
@Luana.vasper already listened to it
-
Getta banban
@Innocent eh it's fine I guess
-
Graze by shes green
Head phones for best experience@macncheese. I have this is my playlist now
-
papercut by liana flores or girl hell 1999 by femtanyl (they're both VERY different so choose wisely)
@bottiglia listened to it and its aright
-
boy is mine- Ariana Grande
@Cry_babyRoyalty listen to it before
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
