Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Music
  3. put your music below and I listen too it I guess

put your music below and I listen too it I guess

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
30 Posts 15 Posters 1.1k Views 15 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I'm a guy ethan
    I'm a guy ethan
    I'm a guy ethan
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    till you can't by cody johnson

    AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual đŸ’œđŸ–€đŸ’™ did the dew pale as FâˆȘCK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❀ Gorillaz â™ȘRobbie's Bugsâ™Ș Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♄ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❀ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ â™ȘENJAMBREâ™Ș lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      My September; Nastyona

      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

      AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Noctis
        Noctis
        Noctis
        Be Yourself With All Your Might
        wrote on last edited by Noctis
        #9

        Getta banban

        AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • macncheese.
          macncheese.
          macncheese.
          Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❀ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked đŸ„€ Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          Graze by shes green
          Head phones for best experience

          chinese-panda.png

          live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

          AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • bottiglia
            bottiglia
            bottiglia
            Alex G OC-Maker Chud artist's.. AroAce Club GenderFluid stomach book Kandi kids >w< Mindless Self Indulgence deltarune Undertale Fans! ♄♥♄♥♄ YURI ENJOYER yaoi enjoyer IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER Italian YI XI!! indie game fan tadc fan NonBinary đŸ’›đŸ€đŸ’œđŸ–€ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ENA FAN daniel hentschnel ♄ Despite everything, it's still you. DDLC Fans Nintendo Switch Users miku ♡ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS liana flores
            wrote on last edited by
            #11

            papercut by liana flores or girl hell 1999 by femtanyl (they're both VERY different so choose wisely)

            my pronouns are up to your interpretation

            AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Cry_babyRoyalty
              Cry_babyRoyalty
              Cry_babyRoyalty
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              boy is mine- Ariana Grande

              AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • AveryTheMayo
                AveryTheMayo
                AveryTheMayo
                silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #13

                why are there so many songs 😭

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • AveryTheMayo
                  AveryTheMayo
                  AveryTheMayo
                  silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  gonna be listening for hours atp

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • idekatp00-_-
                    idekatp00-_-
                    idekatp00-_-
                    †ΝΙΚΕ_LUVAS† Anti Cringe Switchbru ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Spotify ig Sneakerhead car enthusiasts Lil Tecca krendrick lamar NOCTURNAL ĐąĐŸŃ‚Ń Belt to ass 999 Rappers Hip Hop fans Black Fatigue<3 bacteria❀ Glokk40đŸ§›đŸŸđŸŠ‡ ăƒžă‚€ăƒłă‚Żăƒ©ăƒ•ăƒˆ . womp womp
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • idekatp00-_- idekatp00-_-

                      macncheese.
                      macncheese.
                      macncheese.
                      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❀ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked đŸ„€ Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      @idekatp00-_ how did u do that ???

                      chinese-panda.png

                      live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                      idekatp00-_- 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • macncheese. macncheese.

                        @idekatp00-_ how did u do that ???

                        idekatp00-_-
                        idekatp00-_-
                        idekatp00-_-
                        †ΝΙΚΕ_LUVAS† Anti Cringe Switchbru ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Spotify ig Sneakerhead car enthusiasts Lil Tecca krendrick lamar NOCTURNAL ĐąĐŸŃ‚Ń Belt to ass 999 Rappers Hip Hop fans Black Fatigue<3 bacteria❀ Glokk40đŸ§›đŸŸđŸŠ‡ ăƒžă‚€ăƒłă‚Żăƒ©ăƒ•ăƒˆ . womp womp
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #17

                        @macncheese. Just paste a Spotify link and it automatically does it i think

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • luklukluk
                          luklukluk
                          luklukluk
                          Gay People Femboy :3 womanism<3 im a girl Omega Yaoi Ώ Australian ppl Gigachad | Certified Puppy Taken song of the day YURI ENJOYER Belt to ass Cara's followers Pink Pony Club @Everyone The Dog Type People (No Furrys Are Not Intended In The Name roblox Eeveelution Fan! ##adhd womp womp Autistic peeps W Spotify ig Has a Youtube Channel One Piece Fans Switchbru Omega Yuri Ω chat-perms NEET yaoi♡ puppyđŸȘœàŒ‹àŒ˜àż yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ THE BIG BACK SQUAD Food Lovers People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things ANTI-67 NOCTURNAL homosexual Scratch.mit.edu KIIS 106.5 Slipper to Ass Detective WARNING! STUPID! LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Animal Crossing Gang
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #18

                          sharks by imagine dragons

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • I'm a guy ethan I'm a guy ethan

                            till you can't by cody johnson

                            AveryTheMayo
                            AveryTheMayo
                            AveryTheMayo
                            silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #19

                            @I-m-a-guy-ethan AMAZEING

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                              My September; Nastyona

                              AveryTheMayo
                              AveryTheMayo
                              AveryTheMayo
                              silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #20

                              @Luana.vasper already listened to it

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Noctis Noctis

                                Getta banban

                                AveryTheMayo
                                AveryTheMayo
                                AveryTheMayo
                                silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #21

                                @Innocent eh it's fine I guess

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • macncheese. macncheese.

                                  Graze by shes green
                                  Head phones for best experience

                                  AveryTheMayo
                                  AveryTheMayo
                                  AveryTheMayo
                                  silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #22

                                  @macncheese. I have this is my playlist now

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • bottiglia bottiglia

                                    papercut by liana flores or girl hell 1999 by femtanyl (they're both VERY different so choose wisely)

                                    AveryTheMayo
                                    AveryTheMayo
                                    AveryTheMayo
                                    silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #23

                                    @bottiglia listened to it and its aright

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Cry_babyRoyalty Cry_babyRoyalty

                                      boy is mine- Ariana Grande

                                      AveryTheMayo
                                      AveryTheMayo
                                      AveryTheMayo
                                      silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #24

                                      @Cry_babyRoyalty listen to it before

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Chef_pp
                                        Chef_pp
                                        Chef_pp
                                        baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♄ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuĐŒĐ”shiŃ€Ń€Đ”Ńâ™Ș WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as FâˆȘCK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination CASEOH FAN!! BANNED Anti-Spawn
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #25

                                        As The World Caves In

                                        Junior!!!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • ShuriKitty
                                          ShuriKitty
                                          ShuriKitty
                                          Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as FâˆȘCK ✿àșŽá€» Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡ĐșаiŃ‚ĐŸâ™Ą yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #26

                                          Crackershock by QBomb

                                          notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                                          AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular