Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. BrowseDNS
  3. what would YOU do

what would YOU do

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved BrowseDNS
17 Posts 11 Posters 507 Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • topratedsalesman
    topratedsalesman
    topratedsalesman
    Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I would be sad, maybe devastated. As this is the site I use to talk to my boyfriend and my friends. I would hope if it did shut down, we would all manage to stay in contact, probably on another site, yes, but still

    Didn't you believe in me?
    Yeah you held me the whole way through
    But I couldn't say the words like you
    I was scared, C but I wanted to.

    I love you, Chesi.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Yanderemenhera
      Yanderemenhera
      Yanderemenhera
      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      i'd distintigrate into a pile of mush. i've wasted so much time here 🥀
      but I feel like in the coming years VGmoose might stop paying for it and there might be other smaller groups that'll try to rebuild browse DNS via things like bestie chat but they'll all die fairly quickly and will only have a small handful of people on them to begin with and bns will be yet another forum that came and went on these here interwebs

      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
      my new grounds account is called phroggered
      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ShuriKitty
        ShuriKitty
        ShuriKitty
        Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet The Legion of Kiwi NOCTURNAL Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Gay People artist's.. Fry Guys!! Fumbass The IDG Anti-Clanker The OG FNaF fans ☆ Murder Drones Fans The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 QBomb Linkin park ★ Mindless Self Indulgence ‡Evil‡ ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club fnaf nerds Dr pepper AO3 READER rip wall He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        I'd just move on and use other sites that work on switch. ao3 for example

        notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

        Shockrat 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

          I'd just move on and use other sites that work on switch. ao3 for example

          Shockrat
          Shockrat
          Shockrat
          I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          @ShuriKitty what's ao3?

          Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Araghie Araghie

            BrowseDNS? I'd probably move on. There's other forum sites to linger within, MPPC is one of them since it's been closely connected to BrowseDNS as of the past year-ish or so.

            _Izzy_
            _Izzy_
            _Izzy_
            Bad Bunny Izzy minis<3 Shoujo Girls Puerto Rico Black Baddies<3 I ♡ My BF cutie womanism<3 News manga fan Tamagotchi club! Anti-Clanker bookworms PKM FAN Black community of DNS This Ship Sinks ☆★! Converse !☆★ Ranma Glazer ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Thoughtful
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            @Araghie never heard of this site til now so i checked it out and theres a suprising amount of dns users on there TvT

            typing on nintendo so pls forgive any typos!^^

            song of the week: Irremplazable (como la flor) by biancé

            Yanderemenhera Araghie 2 Replies Last reply
            1
            • _Izzy_ _Izzy_

              @Araghie never heard of this site til now so i checked it out and theres a suprising amount of dns users on there TvT

              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @_Izzy_ ngl, I haven't used MPPC, only other forum I'm on is vampfreaks but not too often since it's even less active than bns and discord servers with under 50 members

              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
              my new grounds account is called phroggered
              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • boomboxXD
                boomboxXD
                boomboxXD
                RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                I would move on and prob forget about it..
                I have not yet made significant relationships so if I do I hope I get their contact and stay friends even after this gets taken down

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • xenth
                  xenth
                  xenth
                  protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans .Rip mazer. Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  probibly cry- im a no-life whos been here for months, the only thing i actually stay in.. life.. for is friends- if bdns shut down id loose contact to so many friends and most likely fall into emotional crisis-

                  despite this being "just another forum" its my only form of contact for friends and those i love.. i honestly think this place is my biggest support...

                  uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                  "fall into me" - forest blakk

                  "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • _Izzy_ _Izzy_

                    @Araghie never heard of this site til now so i checked it out and theres a suprising amount of dns users on there TvT

                    Araghie
                    Araghie
                    Araghie
                    Percussionists United Pierced people Anti-Clanker Diablo 3 LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's..
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    @_Izzy_ Yes, there was a big shift in interest for MPPC for a short period on BrowseDNS, I myself joined that other site out of simple curiosity. I haven't been active at all over there though, unfortunately.

                    ⋅⋆─𖤓─ ⋆⋅

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • macncheese.
                      macncheese.
                      macncheese.
                      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      Id be devastated bro

                      chinese-panda.png

                      live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Suction Cup Man
                        Suction Cup Man
                        Suction Cup Man
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        Tear Through Universes and The fabrication of time to find out who did it then John cena thair ahhh or sue em

                        That Chicago Guy.....

                        Shockrat 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Suction Cup Man Suction Cup Man

                          Tear Through Universes and The fabrication of time to find out who did it then John cena thair ahhh or sue em

                          Shockrat
                          Shockrat
                          Shockrat
                          I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          @Johnny-Viti Valid. I think I'll join you.

                          Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • I'mmaleandboard
                            I'mmaleandboard
                            I'mmaleandboard
                            Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            Annoyed

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Suction Cup Man
                              Suction Cup Man
                              Suction Cup Man
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              How Does Your Life Now, Compare to the Life you imagined when You We're a kid

                              That Chicago Guy.....

                              Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Suction Cup Man Suction Cup Man

                                How Does Your Life Now, Compare to the Life you imagined when You We're a kid

                                Yanderemenhera
                                Yanderemenhera
                                Yanderemenhera
                                auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                @Silas-Silver I didn't have to see you derail threads because browse DNS didn't exist yet

                                🥀 ✌🥹

                                wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Don't have an account? Register

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Groups
                                • Users
                                • Tags
                                • Popular