Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Engagement
  3. guys can we roleplay that were all living together

guys can we roleplay that were all living together

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
294 Posts 25 Posters 23.4k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ext.savy
    ext.savy
    ext.savy
    Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
    wrote on last edited by
    #159

    uhh.. okay then🥹

    megumi 🤤

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Noctis
      Noctis
      Noctis
      Be Yourself With All Your Might
      wrote on last edited by
      #160

      😈

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ext.savy
        ext.savy
        ext.savy
        Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
        wrote on last edited by
        #161

        megumi 🤤

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • sophh sophh

          im bored so like make this our home and be a family

          HappiestDay87
          HappiestDay87
          HappiestDay87
          wrote on last edited by
          #162

          i think someone's eating the spoons again

          "Don't forget. I'm with you in the dark."

          dilaudidd 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A Former User?
            A Former User?
            A Former User
            wrote on last edited by
            #163

            GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • takis
              takis
              takis
              grounded
              wrote on last edited by
              #164

              no shoes in the house u ameracanas

              all glory to god

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • AveryTheMayo
                AveryTheMayo
                AveryTheMayo
                silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #165

                I'm gonna eat all the cake opens freezer WHY IS THE CAKE IN THE FREEZER

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I'mmaleandboard
                  I'mmaleandboard
                  I'mmaleandboard
                  Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #166

                  You're the who put it in there!!!

                  AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I'mmaleandboard I'mmaleandboard

                    You're the who put it in there!!!

                    AveryTheMayo
                    AveryTheMayo
                    AveryTheMayo
                    silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #167

                    @I-mmaleandboard nuh uh

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I'mmaleandboard
                      I'mmaleandboard
                      I'mmaleandboard
                      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #168

                      I watched you do it

                      AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • I'mmaleandboard I'mmaleandboard

                        I watched you do it

                        AveryTheMayo
                        AveryTheMayo
                        AveryTheMayo
                        silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #169

                        @I-mmaleandboard nuh uh

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • I'mmaleandboard
                          I'mmaleandboard
                          I'mmaleandboard
                          Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #170

                          Then how'd you now where the cake was?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Nonbinary_wolf
                            Nonbinary_wolf
                            Nonbinary_wolf
                            R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #171

                            I'm quietly scrubbing the kitchen - trying not to be noticed.

                            Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

                            Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

                            "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • HanonTheFurry
                              HanonTheFurry
                              HanonTheFurry
                              TheFurriesOfDNS LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Clingy TwT NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 NOCTURNAL Gay People Femboy :3 artist's.. Gets hated on OC-Maker Mentally Psychotic Roleplay Nintendo Switch Users Switchbru
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #172

                              quietly playing Borderlands

                              I'm on twitch. Find me.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • dilaudidd
                                dilaudidd
                                dilaudidd
                                | Spawnist || they . them || adult
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #173

                                spins around in office chair quietly

                                "number fifteen... burger King foot lettuce. the last thing you'd want on your burger king burger is somebody elses foot fungus. but as it turns out, that's exactly what you might be getting...

                                LOOK AT THE STARS. THEY GLiTTER LiKE LAPTOP KEYS !

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • dilaudidd
                                  dilaudidd
                                  dilaudidd
                                  | Spawnist || they . them || adult
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #174

                                  crawls to the kitchen like a spider

                                  "can someone like, make me Kraft Mac n scheese..... I'm not allowed to use the stove anymoreeee... :(((("

                                  whines pathetically

                                  "I just a behbehh..."

                                  LOOK AT THE STARS. THEY GLiTTER LiKE LAPTOP KEYS !

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87

                                    i think someone's eating the spoons again

                                    dilaudidd
                                    dilaudidd
                                    dilaudidd
                                    | Spawnist || they . them || adult
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #175

                                    @HappiestDay87 "sorry....!!!! gulp they're just too yummyyyyy.... hnnhhj"

                                    LOOK AT THE STARS. THEY GLiTTER LiKE LAPTOP KEYS !

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Nonbinary_wolf
                                      Nonbinary_wolf
                                      Nonbinary_wolf
                                      R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #176

                                      I start boiling water for the mac n cheese.

                                      Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

                                      Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

                                      "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

                                      dilaudidd macncheese. 2 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Nonbinary_wolf Nonbinary_wolf

                                        I start boiling water for the mac n cheese.

                                        dilaudidd
                                        dilaudidd
                                        dilaudidd
                                        | Spawnist || they . them || adult
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #177

                                        @Nonbinary_wolf grins

                                        LOOK AT THE STARS. THEY GLiTTER LiKE LAPTOP KEYS !

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Nonbinary_wolf Nonbinary_wolf

                                          I start boiling water for the mac n cheese.

                                          macncheese.
                                          macncheese.
                                          macncheese.
                                          Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #178

                                          @Nonbinary_wolf mac n cheese u say?

                                          chinese-panda.png

                                          live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                                          Nonbinary_wolf 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 5
                                          • 6
                                          • 7
                                          • 8
                                          • 9
                                          • 14
                                          • 15
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular