Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Engagement
  3. guys can we roleplay that were all living together

guys can we roleplay that were all living together

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
294 Posts 25 Posters 23.5k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
    Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
    wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Whos paying rent this month?

    Pre sucked skittles
    PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
    https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

    If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
    Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Shockrat
      Shockrat
      Shockrat
      I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
      wrote on last edited by
      #20

      ...........not............me................ I want dino nuggets too...........

      Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Shockrat
        Shockrat
        Shockrat
        I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
        wrote on last edited by
        #21

        Silently watching from the corner

        Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • A Former User?
          A Former User?
          A Former User
          wrote on last edited by
          #22

          when i get dino nuggies, i bite all the heads off and dip the headless bodies in ketchup :3

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Shockrat
            Shockrat
            Shockrat
            I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
            wrote on last edited by
            #23

            valid....I think I shalt Join you...........you are now my......friend........

            Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TwoTimee
              TwoTimee
              TwoTimee
              | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
              wrote on last edited by
              #24

              can i buy a gun im trustworthy 🙏

              It / rot / they / meow


              AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
              are ALL peak ships!!!


              (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


              stabs you #forthespawn

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Shockrat
                Shockrat
                Shockrat
                I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                wrote on last edited by
                #25

                ..........I approve of this endeavor.......You should just......"aquire"........it............I'll help....

                Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I'mmaleandboard
                  I'mmaleandboard
                  I'mmaleandboard
                  Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #26

                  dino nugs

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I'mmaleandboard
                    I'mmaleandboard
                    I'mmaleandboard
                    Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #27

                    yummy

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A Former User? A Former User

                      I'll go get the chloroform sighs as he knocks luna unconscious

                      Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #28

                      @Vulpinefox Bites your leg No! I don't want to go to sleep again! I refuse!

                      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                      A Former User? TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                        @Vulpinefox Bites your leg No! I don't want to go to sleep again! I refuse!

                        A Former User?
                        A Former User?
                        A Former User
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #29

                        @Luana.vasper ARUGHHHH, MOM, SHE'S BITING PEOPLE AGAIN, runs upstairs and locks the door

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                          @Vulpinefox Bites your leg No! I don't want to go to sleep again! I refuse!

                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                          Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #30

                          @Luana.vasper slaps BAD!

                          Pre sucked skittles
                          PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                          https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                          If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                          Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ext.savy
                            ext.savy
                            ext.savy
                            Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #31

                            uhh guys let's not bite..

                            megumi 🤤

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ext.savy
                              ext.savy
                              ext.savy
                              Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #32

                              ahh nvm bites @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M 🥹

                              megumi 🤤

                              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ext.savy ext.savy

                                ahh nvm bites @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M 🥹

                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #33

                                @ext.savy stabs

                                Pre sucked skittles
                                PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A Former User?
                                  A Former User?
                                  A Former User
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #34

                                  Laughs as he tears a hole in his vent system and moves around the air ducks as they hear his movements ready or not here i come!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                    Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #35

                                    pulls out gun

                                    Pre sucked skittles
                                    PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                    https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                    If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                    Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                    ext.savy Luana.vasper 2 Replies Last reply
                                    1
                                    • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                                      @ext.savy stabs

                                      ext.savy
                                      ext.savy
                                      ext.savy
                                      Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #36

                                      @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M yo bronacho WHAT WAS THAT FOR

                                      megumi 🤤

                                      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • A Former User?
                                        A Former User?
                                        A Former User
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #37

                                        Farts in the air vents as it spreads thoughout the house

                                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA ext.savy 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • ext.savy ext.savy

                                          @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M yo bronacho WHAT WAS THAT FOR

                                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                          Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #38

                                          @ext.savy biting me. Only my girlfriend gets to do that

                                          Pre sucked skittles
                                          PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                          https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                          If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                          Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                          ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 8
                                          • 9
                                          • 10
                                          • 11
                                          • 12
                                          • 13
                                          • 14
                                          • 15
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular