Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Engagement
  3. guys can we roleplay that were all living together

guys can we roleplay that were all living together

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
294 Posts 25 Posters 23.5k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Noctis Noctis

    @ext.savy YOUR NEXT

    ext.savy
    ext.savy
    ext.savy
    Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
    wrote on last edited by
    #88

    @Innocent uhh no bc I'm actually a minion so HA!

    megumi 🤤

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Noctis Noctis

      *crunch *crunch *crunch

      ext.savy
      ext.savy
      ext.savy
      Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
      wrote on last edited by
      #89

      @Innocent STOP IT NOW IM GAY

      megumi 🤤

      Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ext.savy ext.savy

        @Innocent STOP IT NOW IM GAY

        Noctis
        Noctis
        Noctis
        Be Yourself With All Your Might
        wrote on last edited by
        #90

        @ext.savy It doesn't change the difference I grabbed a fork

        ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Noctis Noctis

          @ext.savy It doesn't change the difference I grabbed a fork

          ext.savy
          ext.savy
          ext.savy
          Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
          wrote on last edited by
          #91

          @Innocent OKAY WAIT

          megumi 🤤

          Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ext.savy ext.savy

            @Innocent OKAY WAIT

            Noctis
            Noctis
            Noctis
            Be Yourself With All Your Might
            wrote on last edited by
            #92

            @ext.savy Any last words?

            ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • A Former User?
              A Former User?
              A Former User
              wrote on last edited by
              #93

              yes, MOM GRAB THE METAL BELT!!!!!!

              Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A Former User? A Former User

                yes, MOM GRAB THE METAL BELT!!!!!!

                Noctis
                Noctis
                Noctis
                Be Yourself With All Your Might
                wrote on last edited by
                #94

                @Vulpinefox I was sooo hungry that I ate the belt too😈

                ext.savy Noctis 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • Noctis Noctis

                  @Vulpinefox I was sooo hungry that I ate the belt too😈

                  ext.savy
                  ext.savy
                  ext.savy
                  Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #95

                  @Innocent YO WHAT

                  megumi 🤤

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Noctis Noctis

                    @ext.savy Any last words?

                    ext.savy
                    ext.savy
                    ext.savy
                    Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #96

                    @Innocent HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU

                    megumi 🤤

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Noctis Noctis

                      @Vulpinefox I was sooo hungry that I ate the belt too😈

                      Noctis
                      Noctis
                      Noctis
                      Be Yourself With All Your Might
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #97

                      You better watch yourselves because I am not eating humans anymore, I will eat the Long spiders off the wall

                      ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Noctis Noctis

                        You better watch yourselves because I am not eating humans anymore, I will eat the Long spiders off the wall

                        ext.savy
                        ext.savy
                        ext.savy
                        Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #98

                        @Innocent uhh

                        megumi 🤤

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • A Former User?
                          A Former User?
                          A Former User
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #99

                          crawls into the hole in the cealing with all of the huge siders and cobwebs hissss

                          Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Luana.vasper
                            Luana.vasper
                            Luana.vasper
                            NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #100

                            beats myself with an iron bar

                            Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                            Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                            Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                            Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                            Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • A Former User? A Former User

                              crawls into the hole in the cealing with all of the huge siders and cobwebs hissss

                              Noctis
                              Noctis
                              Noctis
                              Be Yourself With All Your Might
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #101

                              @Vulpinefox Takes out the bug spray and sprayed it

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • A Former User?
                                A Former User?
                                A Former User
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #102

                                summons dad

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ext.savy
                                  ext.savy
                                  ext.savy
                                  Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #103

                                  hello guys I'm dad 🥹

                                  megumi 🤤

                                  Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • A Former User?
                                    A Former User?
                                    A Former User
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #104

                                    my, how youve changd

                                    ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ext.savy ext.savy

                                      hello guys I'm dad 🥹

                                      Noctis
                                      Noctis
                                      Noctis
                                      Be Yourself With All Your Might
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #105

                                      @ext.savy I immediately jumped on the bed and pretend to sleep

                                      ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • A Former User? A Former User

                                        my, how youve changd

                                        ext.savy
                                        ext.savy
                                        ext.savy
                                        Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #106

                                        @Vulpinefox shh just bc I'm 4'10-4'11 now doesn't mean anything!

                                        megumi 🤤

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Noctis Noctis

                                          @ext.savy I immediately jumped on the bed and pretend to sleep

                                          ext.savy
                                          ext.savy
                                          ext.savy
                                          Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #107

                                          @Innocent WHAT ARE U DOING!

                                          megumi 🤤

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 11
                                          • 12
                                          • 13
                                          • 14
                                          • 15
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular