DOLLY PARTON JUST DIED.
-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
I mean, she lived a long time. I think it was her time to go.
-
I mean, she lived a long time. I think it was her time to go.
@Yanderemenhera good point
-
berry pie, berry pie...
-
Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
im so freaking sad about this :( she was so cool, im gonna miss her sm
-
poor plastic dolly parton, her album rockstar was almost peak
-
Puppy Boy Puppies & kittens ! Bats's Cave ★уuмеshiррея♪ simps TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ AroAce Club Femboy :3 neurodivergent Wants to be pet Peace and Quit | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Angel ♥ ★ NO.1 MSI FAN~ !!★ yaoi♡ -*Angel*- Autistic peeps ‼️ silly transmascs †Obey Abaddon† Has a Youtube Channel miku ♡ s3rl LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ☆MuderMedia Lover☆ ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer bug. appol of doom Spotify ig Nintendo Switch Users ☆Deftones☆ chronically online Roleplay AO3 READER He ate them Tetoling 😈Hellverse Hazbin Hotel Fans #1 analog horror fan ♥Certified RadioApple Lover♥ ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper ・My smile is stitched...・ Horror Movie obsession Basement Dwellers NOCTURNAL IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 OC-Maker Chud artist's.. stalker Nerdy Geeks stargazers Anti-Clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS @Everyone
DAMMIT, DOLLY. literally one of the only good ppl left on this planet, lwk
-
Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u

-
Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
microsoft is gaslighting me
-
baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination CASEOH FAN!! BANNED Anti-Spawn
the best person on the frickin' planet... she was female Jesus tbh.... goodbye, Dolly... you'll be missed
-
Noooooo I loved her!!!!
:( -
@TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M cap
-
@TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M cap
Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u@SweetLikeTarmac ik i called my mom. shes a huge country fan.
-
That's horrible. I like her songs and some takes she had, it's a shame that the queen passed.
-
Noo. I seen this.
-
Who is she-???
-
Dude isn’t it weird how so many people are dying this month…?
-
2nd saddest death this week.
-
bro everyone diying
-
fr bro first Klaus-Michael Kühne (german billionaire) then that Hayden (I forgot her last name) rip then Andreas Hoppe (german actor) then Dolly Parton AND THEN King Harald V. of Norway.
-
Rest in peace...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login