Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. Favorite Breakfast

Favorite Breakfast

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
34 Posts 13 Posters 426 Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Rusty
    Rusty
    Rusty
    The Rust Bucket EVIL EMPIRE rusty hater Overlord Hater mazer friendz :3
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Which do you prefer out of the big 3? Pancakes, Waffles or French Toast?

    "I fell for the sky too, Pluto."

    tocinothere Snail Mail 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Faust
      Faust
      Faust
      PM Taken 𖦹 OT12
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      pancake

      Hey, feel free to read my blog.
      Minor || It/Name || EN/ZH/FR 🆗
      please don't use you/yours

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • JadeF1re
        JadeF1re
        JadeF1re
        | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TF2 Fan! The "Happy Browsing!" Movement grupo de los pros BDNS DATABASE Anti Cringe #1 analog horror fan Tetoling Domo | Yror is #2 AO3 READER Dr pepper Insomnia fnaf nerds 日本のグループ! Luana's Beta Readers <3 you can barely read this Flareon Lovers! i love cats Orange_cats indie game fan Animal Crossing Gang nugs not drugs ''she's 17 scott'' appol GLAGGLE die of deathians chronically online [BIG SHOT]!! Snail Mail fan-club Susy ☠️☠️☠️ sweetpuddin Tamagotchi club! bug. pearto cult short person DDLC Fans Hide BDNS Ads fomo Nintendo Switch Users Green bookworms 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 =(^.".^)= miku ♡ Has a Youtube Channel Melt Ice Theria_ No Snow vocaloid Autistic peeps Тотя "GAHHHHHHHHHH!" pale as F∪CK Cuddle Puddle Strwberry Monster is anybodysengl be quit pesent ★уuмеshiррея♪ PJSK GROUP stomach book Peace and Quit certified crackhead Lesbians of DNS neurodivergent KITTYYYYYUHHH!! people don't deserve to life I <3 writing well, fuc- 3DS Users & 2DS Users chat-perms emo meself YURI ENJOYER PERSONA FAN'S NOCTURNAL ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ multi switch gang Serial alcoholics The Lords of Pillows ahh peace and quit Gonna Shit This Down Cult of froggy chair | W1ckedSticky is #3 WARNING! STUPID! grupo del clima Random People Ig Anti-Clanker #KeepBDNSSafe Everyone Edits Belt to ass stargazers @Everyone Gay People No BIRTH IN SB Thoughtful Fumbass Chud PKM FAN
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        waffle 🤤🤤🤤

        dm me if you wanna, they're open
        my switch fc is SW-1581-4284-9034
        that's about it cya

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Evil Overlord
          Evil Overlord
          Evil Overlord
          Spicebush rusty hater
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          French toast

          its gonna get hot. hot as hell.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Rusty
            Rusty
            Rusty
            The Rust Bucket EVIL EMPIRE rusty hater Overlord Hater mazer friendz :3
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            I personally like them all, but If I had to rank

            1. French Toast
            2. Pancakes
            3. Waffles

            "I fell for the sky too, Pluto."

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Aperitif
              Aperitif
              Aperitif
              BrowseDNS Staff
              wrote last edited by Aperitif
              #6

              Pancakes. We make them a little differently over here, however. They are like crepes, and can be either sweet or salty. I prefer the sweeter ones, especially if they are with jam.

              Faust 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Aperitif Aperitif

                Pancakes. We make them a little differently over here, however. They are like crepes, and can be either sweet or salty. I prefer the sweeter ones, especially if they are with jam.

                Faust
                Faust
                Faust
                PM Taken 𖦹 OT12
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @Aperitif honestly i really want a crepe

                Hey, feel free to read my blog.
                Minor || It/Name || EN/ZH/FR 🆗
                please don't use you/yours

                Aperitif 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Faust Faust

                  @Aperitif honestly i really want a crepe

                  Aperitif
                  Aperitif
                  Aperitif
                  BrowseDNS Staff
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @Faust I haven't had pancakes (crepes) in quite a while. I ought to make them.

                  Faust 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Aperitif Aperitif

                    @Faust I haven't had pancakes (crepes) in quite a while. I ought to make them.

                    Faust
                    Faust
                    Faust
                    PM Taken 𖦹 OT12
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @Aperitif Anticipating the results

                    Hey, feel free to read my blog.
                    Minor || It/Name || EN/ZH/FR 🆗
                    please don't use you/yours

                    Aperitif 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Faust Faust

                      @Aperitif Anticipating the results

                      Aperitif
                      Aperitif
                      Aperitif
                      BrowseDNS Staff
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @Faust If they turn out good, and if I don't manage to eat all of them, I will mail in what's left. You may add whatever spread you wish.

                      Under the condition that the customs office doesn't seize them. :x

                      Faust 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Aperitif Aperitif

                        @Faust If they turn out good, and if I don't manage to eat all of them, I will mail in what's left. You may add whatever spread you wish.

                        Under the condition that the customs office doesn't seize them. :x

                        Faust
                        Faust
                        Faust
                        PM Taken 𖦹 OT12
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        @Aperitif meow

                        Hey, feel free to read my blog.
                        Minor || It/Name || EN/ZH/FR 🆗
                        please don't use you/yours

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • niconiconico
                          niconiconico
                          niconiconico
                          !! Angelo Dalton !! gleeby glorp I ❤️ frogs Green boy Iron Deficient Hide BDNS Ads Spotify ig We <3 Gir i never sleep at night Damn is 😂🎉 ★уuмеshiррея♪ ‼️ silly transmascs My busdriver is playing mitski Tetoling Dragon ball fans Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ ##adhd Stardust Crusaders Albert Melt Ice Papa's Pizzeria "Chan/San" Merryweather Media Fans Survived a near death experience (yay) 420 polyamorous EVIL EMPIRE K A N G E L !! Tally Hall Fans Mindless Self Indulgence IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS danganronpa supremacy LGBTQ+ Of BDNS
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          1 - french toast
                          2 - waffle
                          3 - pancake
                          All goodthiuhgh🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤💬💬

                          I’m a Literal Legend btw
                          blinkies-Cafe-4h.gif

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Rusty Rusty

                            Which do you prefer out of the big 3? Pancakes, Waffles or French Toast?

                            tocinothere
                            tocinothere
                            tocinothere
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            @Rusty I like all of them, but my favorite is definitely waffles

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • sk8terboi
                              sk8terboi
                              sk8terboi
                              bacteria❤
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              my favorite breakfast is cornflakes

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Rorschach
                                Rorschach
                                Rorschach
                                neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • takis
                                  takis
                                  takis
                                  grounded
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  waffle

                                  all glory to god

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Rusty Rusty

                                    Which do you prefer out of the big 3? Pancakes, Waffles or French Toast?

                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                                    wrote last edited by Snail Mail
                                    #17

                                    @Rusty
                                    I know YOUR favorite breakfast is ME, Senpai! (◍•ᴗ•◍)Snails.

                                    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                                    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                    Rorschach Rusty 2 Replies Last reply
                                    1
                                    • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                      @Rusty
                                      I know YOUR favorite breakfast is ME, Senpai! (◍•ᴗ•◍)Snails.

                                      Rorschach
                                      Rorschach
                                      Rorschach
                                      neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @Snail-Mail Gags /jk

                                      The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                                      Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Rorschach Rorschach

                                        @Snail-Mail Gags /jk

                                        Snail Mail
                                        Snail Mail
                                        Snail Mail
                                        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @Rorschach
                                        YOU TOO, I KNOW YOUR SECRET TOO. You secretly eat SNAILS.

                                        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                        Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                          @Rorschach
                                          YOU TOO, I KNOW YOUR SECRET TOO. You secretly eat SNAILS.

                                          Rorschach
                                          Rorschach
                                          Rorschach
                                          neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @Snail-Mail (Throws up)

                                          The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                                          Snail Mail 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular