Favorite Breakfast
-
Which do you prefer out of the big 3? Pancakes, Waffles or French Toast?
-
| WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TF2 Fan! The "Happy Browsing!" Movement grupo de los pros BDNS DATABASE Anti Cringe #1 analog horror fan Tetoling Domo | Yror is #2 AO3 READER Dr pepper Insomnia fnaf nerds 日本のグループ! Luana's Beta Readers <3 you can barely read this Flareon Lovers! i love cats Orange_cats indie game fan Animal Crossing Gang nugs not drugs ''she's 17 scott'' appol GLAGGLE die of deathians chronically online [BIG SHOT]!! Snail Mail fan-club Susy ☠️☠️☠️ sweetpuddin Tamagotchi club! bug. pearto cult short person DDLC Fans Hide BDNS Ads fomo Nintendo Switch Users Green bookworms 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 =(^.".^)= miku ♡ Has a Youtube Channel Melt Ice Theria_ No Snow vocaloid Autistic peeps Тотя "GAHHHHHHHHHH!" pale as F∪CK Cuddle Puddle Strwberry Monster is anybodysengl be quit pesent ★уuмеshiррея♪ PJSK GROUP stomach book Peace and Quit certified crackhead Lesbians of DNS neurodivergent KITTYYYYYUHHH!! people don't deserve to life I <3 writing well, fuc- 3DS Users & 2DS Users chat-perms emo meself YURI ENJOYER PERSONA FAN'S NOCTURNAL ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ multi switch gang Serial alcoholics The Lords of Pillows ahh peace and quit Gonna Shit This Down Cult of froggy chair | W1ckedSticky is #3 WARNING! STUPID! grupo del clima Random People Ig Anti-Clanker #KeepBDNSSafe Everyone Edits Belt to ass stargazers @Everyone Gay People No BIRTH IN SB Thoughtful Fumbass Chud PKM FAN
waffle



-
French toast
-
I personally like them all, but If I had to rank
- French Toast
- Pancakes
- Waffles
-
Pancakes. We make them a little differently over here, however. They are like crepes, and can be either sweet or salty. I prefer the sweeter ones, especially if they are with jam.
-
Pancakes. We make them a little differently over here, however. They are like crepes, and can be either sweet or salty. I prefer the sweeter ones, especially if they are with jam.
-
@Faust I haven't had pancakes (crepes) in quite a while. I ought to make them.
-
@Faust If they turn out good, and if I don't manage to eat all of them, I will mail in what's left. You may add whatever spread you wish.
Under the condition that the customs office doesn't seize them. :x
-
@Faust If they turn out good, and if I don't manage to eat all of them, I will mail in what's left. You may add whatever spread you wish.
Under the condition that the customs office doesn't seize them. :x
-
!! Angelo Dalton !! gleeby glorp I ❤️ frogs Green boy Iron Deficient Hide BDNS Ads Spotify ig We <3 Gir i never sleep at night Damn is 😂🎉 ★уuмеshiррея♪ ‼️ silly transmascs My busdriver is playing mitski Tetoling Dragon ball fans Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ ##adhd Stardust Crusaders Albert Melt Ice Papa's Pizzeria "Chan/San" Merryweather Media Fans Survived a near death experience (yay) 420 polyamorous EVIL EMPIRE K A N G E L !! Tally Hall Fans Mindless Self Indulgence IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS danganronpa supremacy LGBTQ+ Of BDNS
1 - french toast
2 - waffle
3 - pancake
All goodthiuhgh







-
Which do you prefer out of the big 3? Pancakes, Waffles or French Toast?
@Rusty I like all of them, but my favorite is definitely waffles
-
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Which do you prefer out of the big 3? Pancakes, Waffles or French Toast?
@Rusty
I know YOUR favorite breakfast is ME, Senpai! (◍•ᴗ•◍)Snails. -
@Rusty
I know YOUR favorite breakfast is ME, Senpai! (◍•ᴗ•◍)Snails.@Snail-Mail Gags /jk
-
@Snail-Mail Gags /jk
@Rorschach
YOU TOO, I KNOW YOUR SECRET TOO. You secretly eat SNAILS. -
@Rorschach
YOU TOO, I KNOW YOUR SECRET TOO. You secretly eat SNAILS.@Snail-Mail (Throws up)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
