Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. I am a f*cking architect

I am a f*cking architect

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
15 Posts 2 Posters 163 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

    @DoesBadThingsGuy STAY IN CHARACTER

    Asgore
    Asgore
    Asgore
    baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer ☆DBTG approved★ Talk to me . chat-perms
    wrote last edited by
    #5

    @UnpaidIntern

    yarrr! buy my shitty chairs!!

    UnpaidIntern 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Asgore Asgore

      @UnpaidIntern

      yarrr! buy my shitty chairs!!

      UnpaidIntern
      UnpaidIntern
      UnpaidIntern
      Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
      wrote last edited by
      #6

      @DoesBadThingsGuy Woah, woah, not llke that. Not- not so fast, okay? I mean, I wanna, I wanna set the scene first.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Asgore Asgore

        @UnpaidIntern

        yarrr! buy my shitty chairs!!

        UnpaidIntern
        UnpaidIntern
        UnpaidIntern
        Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
        wrote last edited by
        #7

        @DoesBadThingsGuy Let's start um... the night that uh, that you got kicked out of your own house. It was like ... a lot darker.

        Lights, please.

        Asgore 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

          @DoesBadThingsGuy Let's start um... the night that uh, that you got kicked out of your own house. It was like ... a lot darker.

          Lights, please.

          Asgore
          Asgore
          Asgore
          baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer ☆DBTG approved★ Talk to me . chat-perms
          wrote last edited by
          #8

          @UnpaidIntern

          LIGHTS PLEASE??? IS THAT A REFERENCE???

          UnpaidIntern 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

            @DoesBadThingsGuy Let's start um... the night that uh, that you got kicked out of your own house. It was like ... a lot darker.

            Lights, please.

            Asgore
            Asgore
            Asgore
            baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer ☆DBTG approved★ Talk to me . chat-perms
            wrote last edited by
            #9
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Asgore Asgore

              @UnpaidIntern

              LIGHTS PLEASE??? IS THAT A REFERENCE???

              UnpaidIntern
              UnpaidIntern
              UnpaidIntern
              Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
              wrote last edited by
              #10

              @DoesBadThingsGuy Fine, I'll reference the backrooms movie myself.

              It's my thread after all.

              Asgore 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                @DoesBadThingsGuy Fine, I'll reference the backrooms movie myself.

                It's my thread after all.

                Asgore
                Asgore
                Asgore
                baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer ☆DBTG approved★ Talk to me . chat-perms
                wrote last edited by
                #11

                @UnpaidIntern
                I am a [censored] architect

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Asgore Asgore

                  @UnpaidIntern

                  LIGHTS PLEASE??? IS THAT A REFERENCE???

                  UnpaidIntern
                  UnpaidIntern
                  UnpaidIntern
                  Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                  wrote last edited by
                  #12

                  @DoesBadThingsGuy

                  Thank you. That's better. But there's still ... something off.

                  Asgore 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                    @DoesBadThingsGuy

                    Thank you. That's better. But there's still ... something off.

                    Asgore
                    Asgore
                    Asgore
                    baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer ☆DBTG approved★ Talk to me . chat-perms
                    wrote last edited by
                    #13

                    @UnpaidIntern

                    wth are we doing?

                    UnpaidIntern 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • Asgore Asgore

                      @UnpaidIntern

                      wth are we doing?

                      UnpaidIntern
                      UnpaidIntern
                      UnpaidIntern
                      Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                      wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                      #14

                      @DoesBadThingsGuy You're sorry. You're sorry. You're sorry that you broke the glass and woke them up. You know how they like the sleep early. You were at the store late and lost track of the time. You were checking inventory, but... stopped off for a few beers.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Asgore Asgore

                        @UnpaidIntern

                        wth are we doing?

                        UnpaidIntern
                        UnpaidIntern
                        UnpaidIntern
                        Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                        wrote last edited by
                        #15

                        @DoesBadThingsGuy

                        You were checking inventory, then you stopped off for a few beers.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Groups
                        • Users
                        • Tags
                        • Popular