Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Anime
  4. How many animes can you name off of the top of your head?

How many animes can you name off of the top of your head?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Anime
24 Posts 4 Posters 104 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Rorschach
    Rorschach
    Rorschach
    Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
    wrote last edited by
    #21

    are you able to dm rn?

    The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

    Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Rorschach Rorschach

      @Luana.vasper This looks like stuff you found on crunchyroll/jk

      Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
      wrote last edited by
      #22

      @Rorschach I have never installed Crunchyroll, nor will I ever.

      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Rorschach Rorschach

        are you able to dm rn?

        Luana.vasper
        Luana.vasper
        Luana.vasper
        NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
        wrote last edited by
        #23

        @Rorschach Maybe.

        Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
        Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
        Red: Dead. It rhymes.
        Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

        Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

        Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

          @Rorschach Maybe.

          Rorschach
          Rorschach
          Rorschach
          Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
          wrote last edited by
          #24

          @Luana.vasper ||spoiler||oh ok,

          The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • 1
          • 2
          • Login

          • Don't have an account? Register

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Groups
          • Users
          • Tags
          • Popular