Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. What do you guys think I look like?

What do you guys think I look like?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
23 Posts 7 Posters 77 Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • UnpaidIntern
    UnpaidIntern
    UnpaidIntern
    Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
    wrote last edited by
    #5

    glasses idk

    Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ext.savy ext.savy

      hmm like a deer

      Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
      wrote last edited by
      #6

      @ext.savy I suppose this could work...?

      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • HerrHardwick HerrHardwick

        uh you have uhm skin yeah you probably have hair optional ik but I think you do uhh you probably don't have violet Hantavirus eyes uhmm yeah you wear clothes (I think)

        Luana.vasper
        Luana.vasper
        Luana.vasper
        NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
        wrote last edited by
        #7

        @HerrHardwick Good job.

        Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
        Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
        Red: Dead. It rhymes.
        Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

        Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Rorschach
          Rorschach
          Rorschach
          neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
          wrote last edited by
          #8

          ...........A .........human being?? no scratch that, A human fawn.

          The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

          Luana.vasper Rorschach 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • Rorschach Rorschach

            Like a fat politician that's a docter/ jk

            Luana.vasper
            Luana.vasper
            Luana.vasper
            NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
            wrote last edited by
            #9

            @Rorschach The way my jaw dropped for a second. I started laughing. At least you think I look intelligent (doctors are smart, so...) But you also think I look like a con-artist. 😞 At least you were kidding.

            Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
            Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
            Red: Dead. It rhymes.
            Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

            Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

            Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

              glasses idk

              Luana.vasper
              Luana.vasper
              Luana.vasper
              NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
              wrote last edited by
              #10

              @UnpaidIntern Narp. no glasses.

              Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
              Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
              Red: Dead. It rhymes.
              Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

              Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Rorschach Rorschach

                ...........A .........human being?? no scratch that, A human fawn.

                Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                wrote last edited by
                #11

                @Rorschach I don't know what that looks like other than the "doe eyes" trend that was going on, so... kind of...?

                Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                  @Rorschach The way my jaw dropped for a second. I started laughing. At least you think I look intelligent (doctors are smart, so...) But you also think I look like a con-artist. 😞 At least you were kidding.

                  Rorschach
                  Rorschach
                  Rorschach
                  neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
                  wrote last edited by
                  #12

                  @Luana.vasper Actually I was referring to the doctor that Rorschach doesn't like in the interagation scene from watchmen, but even though I was kidding you seem intelligent.

                  The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                  Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                    @Rorschach I don't know what that looks like other than the "doe eyes" trend that was going on, so... kind of...?

                    Rorschach
                    Rorschach
                    Rorschach
                    neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
                    wrote last edited by
                    #13

                    @Luana.vasper Ig just like a centaur? or Sagittarius, just with a fawn lower body XD

                    The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                    Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Rorschach Rorschach

                      @Luana.vasper Actually I was referring to the doctor that Rorschach doesn't like in the interagation scene from watchmen, but even though I was kidding you seem intelligent.

                      Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                      wrote last edited by
                      #14

                      @Rorschach Well, at least there's that. If I get a phone back ever, I might do a face reveal, but I don't know.

                      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Rorschach Rorschach

                        @Luana.vasper Ig just like a centaur? or Sagittarius, just with a fawn lower body XD

                        Luana.vasper
                        Luana.vasper
                        Luana.vasper
                        NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                        wrote last edited by
                        #15

                        @Rorschach The only thing right abt this is that my star sign is Sagittarius.

                        Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                        Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                        Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                        Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                        Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                        Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                          @Rorschach The only thing right abt this is that my star sign is Sagittarius.

                          Rorschach
                          Rorschach
                          Rorschach
                          neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
                          wrote last edited by
                          #16

                          @Luana.vasper lol

                          The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Rorschach Rorschach

                            ...........A .........human being?? no scratch that, A human fawn.

                            Rorschach
                            Rorschach
                            Rorschach
                            neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
                            wrote last edited by
                            #17

                            A fawn being XD

                            The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • Rorschach
                              Rorschach
                              Rorschach
                              neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
                              wrote last edited by
                              #18

                              Ok miss vasper, I am very tired but I will be on tomorrow

                              The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Rorschach
                                Rorschach
                                Rorschach
                                neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
                                wrote last edited by
                                #19

                                Good night sleep tight

                                The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                                Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Rorschach Rorschach

                                  Good night sleep tight

                                  Luana.vasper
                                  Luana.vasper
                                  Luana.vasper
                                  NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #20

                                  @Rorschach G'night to you too, mister. 👋

                                  Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                  Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                  Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                  Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                  Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • macncheese.
                                    macncheese.
                                    macncheese.
                                    Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #21

                                    U would have 4 legs
                                    Antlers
                                    Big black eyes
                                    A black nose
                                    N big ears

                                    chinese-panda.png

                                    live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • thatguy
                                      thatguy
                                      thatguy
                                      Bisexual 💙💜🩷 shrek geetar I ♥ Nirvana Arctic Monkeys♥ MCRMY green day ♥ smashing pumpkins rat in a cage But 20$ is 20$ Gonna Shit This Down sweetpuddin 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ppl Tarmac fw<3 #fuckmybakalife Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #22

                                      my deer friend nokotan.

                                      Woah it's that guy (⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠)

                                      HerrHardwick 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • thatguy thatguy

                                        my deer friend nokotan.

                                        HerrHardwick
                                        HerrHardwick
                                        HerrHardwick
                                        EU He ate them Pig2 Fan Suriname Koopmeiners. Valtteri Bottas
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #23

                                        @thatguy holy peak

                                        "You have no idea who you brought out of Shanghai, do you?" -Admiral Chang Wei, 2020.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • 1
                                        • 2
                                        • Login

                                        • Don't have an account? Register

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Groups
                                        • Users
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular