Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. Possible food poisoning ?

Possible food poisoning ?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
17 Posts 7 Posters 62 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Rorschach
    Rorschach
    Rorschach
    Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
    wrote last edited by Rorschach
    #1

    I ate some bad nuts today and I looked up why they had so much oil in them and it's saying because it's gone bad etc, 3000 people die every year from food poisoning and theres a good chance I could be 3,001 lol, so If you dont hear from me in 3 weeks im most likely in the ground, so I love you guys (refering to ml's and buddys) take care and dont be hard headed, And val, if I do bite the dust please tell tai I asked about her, and tell tony to make my game😭 , tell mickey she's not a brit XD. I've lived a pretty whole hearted life, im happy, I could die in peace ig, Ive met many many many great people on bdns, reminds me that There's still a bit of sanity left in this world lol. This could be my last goodbye, so goodbyeee

    I ate some Rancid nuts todayOn accident and I looked up why they had so much oil in them and it's saying because it's gone bad etc, 3000 people die every year from food poisoning and theres a good chance I could be 3,001 lol, so If you dont hear from me in 3 weeks im most likely in the ground, so I love you guys (refering to ml's and buddys) take care and dont be hard headed, And val, if I do bite the dust please tell tai I asked about her, and tell tony to make my game😭 , tell mickey she's not a brit XD. I've lived a pretty whole hearted life, im happy, I could die in peace ig, Ive met many many many great people on bdns, reminds me that There's still a bit of sanity left in this world lol. This could be my last goodbye, so goodbyeee @rose.xo , @ext.savy , @xenth , @Lil_sillyz, @itsgloomybear , @Luana.vasper , @4R14 , @yanderemenhera , etc etc yall know who yall are. And also idk why it doubled

    The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      possible to get poisoned but idk

      HAIII IM GL1TCH!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Rorschach
        Rorschach
        Rorschach
        Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Uh im not really sure what to say to val , sav, vasper, and izabella. Theres alot to say, idk, but my main concern rn is for yall's well being

        The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

        Rose.xo 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          hope you dont die!

          HAIII IM GL1TCH!

          Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Gl1tch Gl1tch

            hope you dont die!

            Rorschach
            Rorschach
            Rorschach
            Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @Gl1tch Ty, But if I am going to I,ll make another post if im in a hospital

            The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Rorschach
              Rorschach
              Rorschach
              Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              and i,ll make a bunch of phone calls

              The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Rorschach
                Rorschach
                Rorschach
                Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                I have my first symptoms, A bad headache and my stomach is starting to hurt and intensify😭

                The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Rorschach
                  Rorschach
                  Rorschach
                  Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  Heck I might as well do everything on my bucket list

                  The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                  TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Rorschach
                    Rorschach
                    Rorschach
                    Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    Any way if im not back next weekend im gone to the man upstairs

                    The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Rorschach Rorschach

                      Heck I might as well do everything on my bucket list

                      TwoTimee
                      TwoTimee
                      TwoTimee
                      | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon He ate them neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @Rorschach bro u reminded me to make mine

                      It / rot / they / meow


                      AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                      are ALL peak ships!!!


                      (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                      stabs you #forthespawn

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Lil_sillyz
                        Lil_sillyz
                        Lil_sillyz
                        Dw fan X] Westhelm "Screw you guys, I'm going home ANTI FURRY HATTERS Tricolor
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        Prolly u need to be in the hospital

                        IMG_8081.png
                        What my colors mean:
                        Green: online able to talk!!!
                        Yellow: away
                        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                        Gray: offline
                        E + E truuusssstttttt
                        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                        Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                          Prolly u need to be in the hospital

                          Rorschach
                          Rorschach
                          Rorschach
                          Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @Lil_sillyz probly

                          The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Rorschach
                            Rorschach
                            Rorschach
                            Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            Ths is a new experience for me, I never had food poisoning before lol, def not worried though

                            The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Yanderemenhera
                              Yanderemenhera
                              Yanderemenhera
                              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              lil bro, I doubt you're gonna die, you'd be surprised how much it takes to kill someone 😭 try to chill out, you're prolly gonna start puking like crazy for a few days but after you'll be better. I'd bet money ts ain't gonna kill you and you're gonna be fine

                              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                              my new grounds account is called phroggered
                              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                              Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                lil bro, I doubt you're gonna die, you'd be surprised how much it takes to kill someone 😭 try to chill out, you're prolly gonna start puking like crazy for a few days but after you'll be better. I'd bet money ts ain't gonna kill you and you're gonna be fine

                                Rorschach
                                Rorschach
                                Rorschach
                                Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @Yanderemenhera Hehe, It's all shi and bet's until something really happens

                                The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • The_Traveller95
                                  The_Traveller95
                                  The_Traveller95
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  you should be fine, i got food poisoning last week and im here. Hang in there

                                  The Traveller and Kermit the Frog were here

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Rorschach Rorschach

                                    Uh im not really sure what to say to val , sav, vasper, and izabella. Theres alot to say, idk, but my main concern rn is for yall's well being

                                    Rose.xo
                                    Rose.xo
                                    Rose.xo
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @Rorschach omfg are you going to be ok? I come back after 2 and a half months and when u text me saying ur gonna be back next week this happens just be ok and don’t die.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Don't have an account? Register

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Groups
                                    • Users
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular