Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. I need to seriously admit some things.

I need to seriously admit some things.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
imgay
56 Posts 7 Posters 101 Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • UnpaidIntern
    UnpaidIntern
    UnpaidIntern
    Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
    wrote last edited by
    #41

    my rhymes are fire,
    please hire

    SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

      my rhymes are fire,
      please hire

      SumRandomLoser
      SumRandomLoser
      SumRandomLoser
      ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
      wrote last edited by
      #42

      @UnpaidIntern ouuuu hires you

      "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
      Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
      Call me loser
      My pfp is my self-object btw
      Unfunny guy
      Green = Online
      Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
      Red = Offline
      Grey = Hiatus

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • st4tic
        st4tic
        st4tic
        Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
        wrote last edited by st4tic
        #43

        why hire someone over the rhymes you made yourself during the time you admitted to such actions, loser?

        "You cannot fetch happy. It doesn't come when it's called. Happy happens." — Dog of Wisdom
        —— ̷ ̷ ——
        st4tic, void, shade, or linny | he/him | dms currently open | yes, my name preferences change
        resident botw, totk, hsr, oneshot and crk fan | read bio for more info | elite house destroyer

        SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • st4tic st4tic

          why hire someone over the rhymes you made yourself during the time you admitted to such actions, loser?

          SumRandomLoser
          SumRandomLoser
          SumRandomLoser
          ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
          wrote last edited by st4tic
          #44

          H...Hire...? Oh NO, silly billy! I meant FIRE! Like the thing that's going to spread through their workplace in a few hours. I made the rhymes myself and they describe exactly what I'll do after I finish forcing the people in my basement to continue playing... Oh, wait, no. I forgot I already disposed of them in the nearest dumpster! What fools they were, never waking up again after my delicious meal...

          Who knew making a sauce out of milk and twenty crushed expired Benadryls over the snake meat would make them react that way...? I thought it was quite the common recipe! I eat it every weekend and it's never gone wrong for me! ...But when I eat it all by myself, though, I usually put in only two Benadryls... But whatever! I only multiplied the amount by 10, since that was the number of guests!

          ...Oh, but how could I possibly forget it was supposed to be twenty Benadryls in total, and not in each guest's meal? Oopsies! I guess that's why they didn't get up again...

          "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
          Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
          Call me loser
          My pfp is my self-object btw
          Unfunny guy
          Green = Online
          Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
          Red = Offline
          Grey = Hiatus

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • st4tic
            st4tic
            st4tic
            Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
            wrote last edited by st4tic
            #45

            (literally going through EVERY message and seeing what's editable </3)

            the loser situation is crazyyyy. i didn't know you ate random plants off the street and made concoctions with them. or that you pissed on the bathroom walls. or that you kept your cat in a box for three months. what next, are you going to steal an entire store aisle consisting of canned food?

            "You cannot fetch happy. It doesn't come when it's called. Happy happens." — Dog of Wisdom
            —— ̷ ̷ ——
            st4tic, void, shade, or linny | he/him | dms currently open | yes, my name preferences change
            resident botw, totk, hsr, oneshot and crk fan | read bio for more info | elite house destroyer

            SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • st4tic st4tic

              (literally going through EVERY message and seeing what's editable </3)

              the loser situation is crazyyyy. i didn't know you ate random plants off the street and made concoctions with them. or that you pissed on the bathroom walls. or that you kept your cat in a box for three months. what next, are you going to steal an entire store aisle consisting of canned food?

              SumRandomLoser
              SumRandomLoser
              SumRandomLoser
              ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
              wrote last edited by st4tic
              #46

              I might do that- oh, wait, I already did rob an entire Walmart last week! They were forced to close the store, and then I blackmailed the manager to avoid reporting me to the police! Who says a little bait doesn't save lives?

              "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
              Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
              Call me loser
              My pfp is my self-object btw
              Unfunny guy
              Green = Online
              Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
              Red = Offline
              Grey = Hiatus

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SumRandomLoser
                SumRandomLoser
                SumRandomLoser
                ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                wrote last edited by
                #47

                thousth Night forth Player shall Take an entire Food Aisle.

                "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                Call me loser
                My pfp is my self-object btw
                Unfunny guy
                Green = Online
                Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                Red = Offline
                Grey = Hiatus

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • st4tic
                  st4tic
                  st4tic
                  Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                  wrote last edited by
                  #48

                  image.jpeg
                  clipped and being deep fried in the future

                  "You cannot fetch happy. It doesn't come when it's called. Happy happens." — Dog of Wisdom
                  —— ̷ ̷ ——
                  st4tic, void, shade, or linny | he/him | dms currently open | yes, my name preferences change
                  resident botw, totk, hsr, oneshot and crk fan | read bio for more info | elite house destroyer

                  SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • st4tic st4tic

                    image.jpeg
                    clipped and being deep fried in the future

                    SumRandomLoser
                    SumRandomLoser
                    SumRandomLoser
                    ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                    wrote last edited by st4tic
                    #49

                    You know what? Fine. I'll let you out of the basement. But first, I need you to give our little pet dog a refreshing dose of Pepsi with hot sauce! He's been looking a little down lately after I switched his diet of gummy bears and Sprite for chicken and rice... Was it... Because I forgot the chicken outside the freezer for a month? Aww, but it was only out for such little time! I bet he just thought the taste and smell were strong and ended up passing out because it had such a divine flavor!

                    "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                    Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                    Call me loser
                    My pfp is my self-object btw
                    Unfunny guy
                    Green = Online
                    Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                    Red = Offline
                    Grey = Hiatus

                    st4tic 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

                      You know what? Fine. I'll let you out of the basement. But first, I need you to give our little pet dog a refreshing dose of Pepsi with hot sauce! He's been looking a little down lately after I switched his diet of gummy bears and Sprite for chicken and rice... Was it... Because I forgot the chicken outside the freezer for a month? Aww, but it was only out for such little time! I bet he just thought the taste and smell were strong and ended up passing out because it had such a divine flavor!

                      st4tic
                      st4tic
                      st4tic
                      Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                      wrote last edited by st4tic
                      #50

                      do you not realize how much the accusations against you are piling up?

                      "You cannot fetch happy. It doesn't come when it's called. Happy happens." — Dog of Wisdom
                      —— ̷ ̷ ——
                      st4tic, void, shade, or linny | he/him | dms currently open | yes, my name preferences change
                      resident botw, totk, hsr, oneshot and crk fan | read bio for more info | elite house destroyer

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • SumRandomLoser
                        SumRandomLoser
                        SumRandomLoser
                        ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                        wrote last edited by st4tic
                        #51

                        Don't bring back that stupid face until I'm done using an illegal shock weapon on my neighbor's objects! Or... do! I don't care, but if you decide to do something else, please be sure to cover the attic windows with wooden bars. I don't want my special guests to see the sun for the rest of their lives, anyways! What do they think they are, roommates?

                        "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                        Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                        Call me loser
                        My pfp is my self-object btw
                        Unfunny guy
                        Green = Online
                        Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                        Red = Offline
                        Grey = Hiatus

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • st4tic
                          st4tic
                          st4tic
                          Bring BDNS back! song of the day grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Melt Ice hamster gang I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel wii era nostalgia VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                          wrote last edited by st4tic
                          #52

                          but... are you sure you think it was a good idea to do anything you admitted to doing??

                          "You cannot fetch happy. It doesn't come when it's called. Happy happens." — Dog of Wisdom
                          —— ̷ ̷ ——
                          st4tic, void, shade, or linny | he/him | dms currently open | yes, my name preferences change
                          resident botw, totk, hsr, oneshot and crk fan | read bio for more info | elite house destroyer

                          SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • st4tic st4tic

                            but... are you sure you think it was a good idea to do anything you admitted to doing??

                            SumRandomLoser
                            SumRandomLoser
                            SumRandomLoser
                            ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                            wrote last edited by st4tic
                            #53

                            I don't regret anything I sayed, idiot! Wait... Is it "sayed" or "said"? Whatever. If you continue trying to talk me out of electrocuting my neighbor's childhood teddy bear, then you don't stand a single chance! Actually... Is it normal for something to be fuming and burning when you've been doing that for too long...?

                            "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                            Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                            Call me loser
                            My pfp is my self-object btw
                            Unfunny guy
                            Green = Online
                            Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                            Red = Offline
                            Grey = Hiatus

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                              @SumRandomLoser I also crossposted this to irl updates so it looks more real

                              UnpaidIntern
                              UnpaidIntern
                              UnpaidIntern
                              Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                              wrote last edited by
                              #54

                              nvm i just un-crossposted it

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • UnpaidIntern
                                UnpaidIntern
                                UnpaidIntern
                                Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                                wrote last edited by
                                #55

                                someone please delete the duplicates, the switch lags during during the edit and accidentally duplicates the post, it's also super slow with deleting everything one character at a time + lag while deleting it

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • The_Traveller95
                                  The_Traveller95
                                  The_Traveller95
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #56

                                  @sumrandomloser, HEY! I GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!

                                  The Traveller and Kermit the Frog were here

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • 1
                                  • 2
                                  • 3
                                  • Login

                                  • Don't have an account? Register

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Groups
                                  • Users
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular