-You're craziest Hear Me Outs-
-
we accept Wesley, because we fear lopez!-tim bradford-also another hear me out!!
@Dizzy-the-loser bro just listed every main character in the rookie. like, just say the rookie, save yourself some time
-
@Dizzy-the-loser bro just listed every main character in the rookie. like, just say the rookie, save yourself some time
@Shockrat the rookie....fine you caught me!
-
That lizard dud3 from monsters Inc. The one who can change colors.
-
Isabelle from animal crossing

-
Hey! Uh, I'm a little curious.. What is your most wild hear me out? AND WHY..? And if you had to choose to pick one of them to spend a day with, who, what, and why would you pick them?
Dr pepper AO3 READER roblox NOCTURNAL #wowie4life i love cats indie game fan The Living Tombstoner banana GLAGGLE [BIG SHOT]!! chronically online Nintendo Switch Users xbox nostalgia Green INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Melt Ice Free Afghani Women I ❤️ Gorillaz I ♥ Nirvana miku ♡ Sally Face vocaloid I <3 writing 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 chalk eaters KITTYYYYYUHHH!! neurodivergent Kuromi luvers<3 Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ purple gang Mindless Self Indulgence certified crackhead stomach book FLAMINGO SUPREMACY Peace and Quit simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ Verified Invader i <3 my computer Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ we read fanfic lol deltarune Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! OC-Maker Deltarune Fans Odetarii r.i.p classic faces OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST FANS@Snail-Mail stu pickles. from the rugrats. i dont even wanna explain this one.
-
@Snail-Mail stu pickles. from the rugrats. i dont even wanna explain this one.
@Demi
This hear me out is going to be the craziest one YET
-
Im sorry but...ollie from out of the ink machine, PLS HEAR ME OUT-
.ollie from out of the ink machine
I looked, it's... A choice. UH, no.

-
Hey! Uh, I'm a little curious.. What is your most wild hear me out? AND WHY..? And if you had to choose to pick one of them to spend a day with, who, what, and why would you pick them?
Okay, so I know I made the post but I'll give mine. I have TWO.
The mascot, Jack In The Box... And Red Guy from DHMIS...
And I'd pick red Guy. -
La Dentista from Señor Wooly
WHAT
rip wall Flareon Lovers! The Red Army He ate them bacteria❤ Eeveelution Fan! indie game fan Dw fan X] Aggretsuko Fans warriors Magical Girls AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA die of deathians bookworms Woolys World Hide BDNS Ads Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Melt Ice Free Afghani Women Nerdydentist <3 neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans I <3 writing Kandi kids >w< Art group! Megurine Luka fan club <3 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Madoka Magica Breakcore Fans! danganronpa supremacy Kindness OC-Maker #KeepBDNSSafe Anti-Clanker we read fanfic lol Wings of Fire No BIRTH IN SB WARNING! STUPID! WE ARE FORSAKEN before-update supporter@Snail-Mail You heard me 🥹

-
@Snail-Mail You heard me 🥹

-
@Graveyard_artz
THIS!?
rip wall Flareon Lovers! The Red Army He ate them bacteria❤ Eeveelution Fan! indie game fan Dw fan X] Aggretsuko Fans warriors Magical Girls AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA die of deathians bookworms Woolys World Hide BDNS Ads Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Melt Ice Free Afghani Women Nerdydentist <3 neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans I <3 writing Kandi kids >w< Art group! Megurine Luka fan club <3 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Madoka Magica Breakcore Fans! danganronpa supremacy Kindness OC-Maker #KeepBDNSSafe Anti-Clanker we read fanfic lol Wings of Fire No BIRTH IN SB WARNING! STUPID! WE ARE FORSAKEN before-update supporter@Snail-Mail Yyyyup

wait till you see how she looks in the books 

-
@Snail-Mail Yyyyup

wait till you see how she looks in the books 

-
@Graveyard_artz
OH GOD.....
rip wall Flareon Lovers! The Red Army He ate them bacteria❤ Eeveelution Fan! indie game fan Dw fan X] Aggretsuko Fans warriors Magical Girls AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA die of deathians bookworms Woolys World Hide BDNS Ads Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Melt Ice Free Afghani Women Nerdydentist <3 neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans I <3 writing Kandi kids >w< Art group! Megurine Luka fan club <3 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Madoka Magica Breakcore Fans! danganronpa supremacy Kindness OC-Maker #KeepBDNSSafe Anti-Clanker we read fanfic lol Wings of Fire No BIRTH IN SB WARNING! STUPID! WE ARE FORSAKEN before-update supporter@Snail-Mail In my defense you said craziest hear me outs

Plus I love my wife -
@Snail-Mail In my defense you said craziest hear me outs

Plus I love my wife
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login