Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. Don’t upvote me plssss

Don’t upvote me plssss

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
19 Posts 5 Posters 149 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
    wrote last edited by
    #10

    NOOOOOOOO

    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
    green: talk to me
    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
    gray: offline

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
      wrote last edited by
      #11

      I DON’T WANNA BE POPULAR

      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
      green: talk to me
      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
      gray: offline

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Gl1tch
        Gl1tch
        Gl1tch
        Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
        wrote last edited by
        #12

        PLSSSSSSS

        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
        green: talk to me
        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
        gray: offline

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Shockrat
          Shockrat
          Shockrat
          did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
          wrote last edited by
          #13

          the fact that youve gone up 3 levels already

          Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

          Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Shockrat Shockrat

            the fact that youve gone up 3 levels already

            Dizzy-the-loser
            Dizzy-the-loser
            Dizzy-the-loser
            CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms tadc fan #1 kinger fan i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads ANTI FURRY HATTERS i ♥ weezer 420
            wrote last edited by
            #14

            @Shockrat woops! that would be me! ✋

            Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

              @Gl1tch heheheh

              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
              wrote last edited by
              #15

              @Lil_sillyz fućk you!

              HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
              green: talk to me
              yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
              red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
              gray: offline

              Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                @Lil_sillyz fućk you!

                Lil_sillyz
                Lil_sillyz
                Lil_sillyz
                | Spawnist Flowery approved★ pale as F∪CK
                wrote last edited by
                #16

                @Gl1tch fck u too >:c

                IMG_8081.png
                What my colors mean:
                What my colors mean:
                Green: online able to talk!!!
                Yellow: away
                Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                Gray: offline
                Antispawnists DNI

                (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                  wrote last edited by
                  #17

                  fck you!

                  HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                  green: talk to me
                  yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                  red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                  gray: offline

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Chef_pp
                    Chef_pp
                    Chef_pp
                    baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination CASEOH FAN!!
                    wrote last edited by
                    #18

                    HEHEHEHEEHEE... AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAWAWAAHAAHHAAAWHAHAAWWW!!!!

                    Junior!!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                      wrote last edited by
                      #19

                      IM COOKED

                      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                      green: talk to me
                      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                      gray: offline

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Groups
                      • Users
                      • Tags
                      • Popular