Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. Who were you a year ago?

Who were you a year ago?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
23 Posts 11 Posters 93 Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • UnpaidIntern
    UnpaidIntern
    UnpaidIntern
    Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
    wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
    #8

    Pretty much exactly the same but less far down whatever path

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Moutzaki
      Moutzaki
      Moutzaki
      wrote last edited by
      #9

      I was a person everyone loved.

      UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Moutzaki Moutzaki

        I was a person everyone loved.

        UnpaidIntern
        UnpaidIntern
        UnpaidIntern
        Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
        wrote last edited by
        #10

        @Moutzaki Innocent is that you

        Moutzaki 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

          @Moutzaki Innocent is that you

          Moutzaki
          Moutzaki
          Moutzaki
          wrote last edited by
          #11

          @UnpaidIntern Who is innocent?

          UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Moutzaki Moutzaki

            @UnpaidIntern Who is innocent?

            UnpaidIntern
            UnpaidIntern
            UnpaidIntern
            Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
            wrote last edited by
            #12

            @Moutzaki jesus christ how did you reply that fast

            Moutzaki 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Moutzaki
              Moutzaki
              Moutzaki
              wrote last edited by
              #13
              This post is deleted!
              UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                @Moutzaki jesus christ how did you reply that fast

                Moutzaki
                Moutzaki
                Moutzaki
                wrote last edited by
                #14

                @UnpaidIntern I just do I always check my notifications pretty obvious

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Moutzaki Moutzaki
                  [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                  UnpaidIntern
                  UnpaidIntern
                  UnpaidIntern
                  Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                  wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                  #15

                  @moutzaki oh ok lmao (i'm starting to suspect that everyone is Innocent at the same time somehow)

                  wait we shouldn't derail the thread tho

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Moutzaki
                    Moutzaki
                    Moutzaki
                    wrote last edited by
                    #16

                    Good idea I wish I could upvote

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • vulpinefox
                      vulpinefox
                      vulpinefox
                      Hopeless Romantic Gay People
                      wrote last edited by
                      #17

                      I was living w my dad who would always leave me home alone so he could get it w his girlfriend and dump loads of money on her and spoil her, I was homeless and living in hotels and eating friend chicken for 2 months with sushi so i got kinda big and it was depressed eating, nw i live w my mom who loves and cares for me :)

                      My pronouns are baby / boi

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Rorschach
                        Rorschach
                        Rorschach
                        Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                        wrote last edited by
                        #18

                        A year ago???......oh shoot...I dont even remember

                        The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Rorschach
                          Rorschach
                          Rorschach
                          Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                          wrote last edited by
                          #19

                          Oh wait...I was 14 a year ago if im not mistaken

                          The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Rorschach
                            Rorschach
                            Rorschach
                            Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                            wrote last edited by Rorschach
                            #20

                            I think I was like jacked or som, and I was super unfunny and a depressed person, I still don't know why I was jacked if I was depressed 😭

                            The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                            Moutzaki 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Rorschach Rorschach

                              I think I was like jacked or som, and I was super unfunny and a depressed person, I still don't know why I was jacked if I was depressed 😭

                              Moutzaki
                              Moutzaki
                              Moutzaki
                              wrote last edited by
                              #21

                              @Rorschach Depressed motivation

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • Rorschach
                                Rorschach
                                Rorschach
                                Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                                wrote last edited by
                                #22

                                😭 🙏

                                The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • macncheese.
                                  macncheese.
                                  macncheese.
                                  Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #23

                                  A cringy, ugly teen with no girls
                                  Now im a cringy,ugly teen

                                  chinese-panda.png

                                  live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • 1
                                  • 2
                                  • Login

                                  • Don't have an account? Register

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Groups
                                  • Users
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular