Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. my fav users <3 [REMAKE]

my fav users <3 [REMAKE]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
27 Posts 10 Posters 77 Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Dizzy-the-loser Dizzy-the-loser

    i love seeing these posts! there so friggin cute! i dont reply on enough topics to be sm1's fav user :p but whatevs!

    SumRandomLoser
    SumRandomLoser
    SumRandomLoser
    ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
    wrote last edited by
    #14

    ohh thanks!!

    "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
    Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
    Call me loser
    My pfp is my self-object btw
    Unfunny guy
    Green = Online
    Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
    Red = Offline
    Grey = Hiatus

    Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
      wrote last edited by
      #15

      What about me? :(

      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
      green: talk to me
      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
      gray: offline

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

        ohh thanks!!

        Dizzy-the-loser
        Dizzy-the-loser
        Dizzy-the-loser
        CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms tadc fan #1 kinger fan i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads ANTI FURRY HATTERS i ♥ weezer 420
        wrote last edited by
        #16

        @SumRandomLoser ofc!!

        Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

          Aka Circle of "Friends" :D

          @ladiesman217 aka sweetpuddin
          @dailynews @snail-mail News co-workers fr
          @xenth no comment just ":]"
          @weedaretheworld Rory you're funny asf
          @ch3si
          @topratedsalesman
          @unpaidintern
          @sofii Funny asf i gigglesharted at 3:00 Am With jokes
          @st4tic yay
          @Twotimee
          @itsgloomybear (unfortunatly deleted)
          @nightmarewolfie So funny
          @bfdi bfdi/10
          @rorschach
          @ShuriKitty

          Ppl i know But i still like <3

          @dizzy-the-loser
          @gl1tch One of my most liked users ngl
          @someone...

          will add more Ppl when i remember. my memory kinda ahh ngl💔

          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
          wrote last edited by Gl1tch
          #17

          @SumRandomLoser I’m never no one’s favorite :( 💔🥀

          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
          green: talk to me
          yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
          red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
          gray: offline

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

            Aka Circle of "Friends" :D

            @ladiesman217 aka sweetpuddin
            @dailynews @snail-mail News co-workers fr
            @xenth no comment just ":]"
            @weedaretheworld Rory you're funny asf
            @ch3si
            @topratedsalesman
            @unpaidintern
            @sofii Funny asf i gigglesharted at 3:00 Am With jokes
            @st4tic yay
            @Twotimee
            @itsgloomybear (unfortunatly deleted)
            @nightmarewolfie So funny
            @bfdi bfdi/10
            @rorschach
            @ShuriKitty

            Ppl i know But i still like <3

            @dizzy-the-loser
            @gl1tch One of my most liked users ngl
            @someone...

            will add more Ppl when i remember. my memory kinda ahh ngl💔

            SumRandomLoser
            SumRandomLoser
            SumRandomLoser
            ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
            wrote last edited by
            #18

            will add more Ppl when i remember. my memory kinda ahh ngl💔

            @glitch As i said, I can't remember much people i like. Also Of course i like you! You're funny i think.

            "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
            Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
            Call me loser
            My pfp is my self-object btw
            Unfunny guy
            Green = Online
            Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
            Red = Offline
            Grey = Hiatus

            Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

              will add more Ppl when i remember. my memory kinda ahh ngl💔

              @glitch As i said, I can't remember much people i like. Also Of course i like you! You're funny i think.

              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
              wrote last edited by
              #19

              @SumRandomLoser just funny? That is even worse.🥀🥀🥀🥀💔💔💔💔

              HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
              green: talk to me
              yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
              red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
              gray: offline

              SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

                Aka Circle of "Friends" :D

                @ladiesman217 aka sweetpuddin
                @dailynews @snail-mail News co-workers fr
                @xenth no comment just ":]"
                @weedaretheworld Rory you're funny asf
                @ch3si
                @topratedsalesman
                @unpaidintern
                @sofii Funny asf i gigglesharted at 3:00 Am With jokes
                @st4tic yay
                @Twotimee
                @itsgloomybear (unfortunatly deleted)
                @nightmarewolfie So funny
                @bfdi bfdi/10
                @rorschach
                @ShuriKitty

                Ppl i know But i still like <3

                @dizzy-the-loser
                @gl1tch One of my most liked users ngl
                @someone...

                will add more Ppl when i remember. my memory kinda ahh ngl💔

                Dizzy-the-loser
                Dizzy-the-loser
                Dizzy-the-loser
                CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms tadc fan #1 kinger fan i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads ANTI FURRY HATTERS i ♥ weezer 420
                wrote last edited by
                #20

                @SumRandomLoser <3 ty so much!!

                Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                  @SumRandomLoser just funny? That is even worse.🥀🥀🥀🥀💔💔💔💔

                  SumRandomLoser
                  SumRandomLoser
                  SumRandomLoser
                  ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                  wrote last edited by SumRandomLoser
                  #21

                  What..?? No, You're clearly way more than just funny!
                  its not like I can remember 20 users At Once..
                  whatever. I still like you but its not like i can Immediatly remember you

                  "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                  Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                  Call me loser
                  My pfp is my self-object btw
                  Unfunny guy
                  Green = Online
                  Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                  Red = Offline
                  Grey = Hiatus

                  SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

                    Aka Circle of "Friends" :D

                    @ladiesman217 aka sweetpuddin
                    @dailynews @snail-mail News co-workers fr
                    @xenth no comment just ":]"
                    @weedaretheworld Rory you're funny asf
                    @ch3si
                    @topratedsalesman
                    @unpaidintern
                    @sofii Funny asf i gigglesharted at 3:00 Am With jokes
                    @st4tic yay
                    @Twotimee
                    @itsgloomybear (unfortunatly deleted)
                    @nightmarewolfie So funny
                    @bfdi bfdi/10
                    @rorschach
                    @ShuriKitty

                    Ppl i know But i still like <3

                    @dizzy-the-loser
                    @gl1tch One of my most liked users ngl
                    @someone...

                    will add more Ppl when i remember. my memory kinda ahh ngl💔

                    Gl1tch
                    Gl1tch
                    Gl1tch
                    Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner
                    wrote last edited by
                    #22

                    @SumRandomLoser W

                    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆
                    green: talk to me
                    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me
                    gray: offline

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Someone...
                      Someone...
                      Someone...
                      wrote last edited by
                      #23

                      not to be rude but where am i🥀

                      wtf
                      Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

                        What..?? No, You're clearly way more than just funny!
                        its not like I can remember 20 users At Once..
                        whatever. I still like you but its not like i can Immediatly remember you

                        SumRandomLoser
                        SumRandomLoser
                        SumRandomLoser
                        ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                        wrote last edited by SumRandomLoser
                        #24

                        SumRandomLoser said:

                        What..?? No, You're clearly way more than just funny!
                        its not like I can remember 20 users At Once..
                        whatever. I still like you but its not like i can Immediatly remember you

                        @someone... I forget users but i still like them

                        "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                        Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                        Call me loser
                        My pfp is my self-object btw
                        Unfunny guy
                        Green = Online
                        Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                        Red = Offline
                        Grey = Hiatus

                        Someone... 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

                          SumRandomLoser said:

                          What..?? No, You're clearly way more than just funny!
                          its not like I can remember 20 users At Once..
                          whatever. I still like you but its not like i can Immediatly remember you

                          @someone... I forget users but i still like them

                          Someone...
                          Someone...
                          Someone...
                          wrote last edited by
                          #25

                          @SumRandomLoser ok srry

                          wtf
                          Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • topratedsalesman
                            topratedsalesman
                            topratedsalesman
                            Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                            wrote last edited by
                            #26

                            Woah me??

                            Didn't you believe in me?
                            Yeah you held me the whole way through
                            But I couldn't say the words like you
                            I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                            I love you, Chesi.

                            SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

                              Woah me??

                              SumRandomLoser
                              SumRandomLoser
                              SumRandomLoser
                              ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                              wrote last edited by
                              #27

                              Yes you :3

                              "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                              Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                              Call me loser
                              My pfp is my self-object btw
                              Unfunny guy
                              Green = Online
                              Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                              Red = Offline
                              Grey = Hiatus

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • 1
                              • 2
                              • Login

                              • Don't have an account? Register

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Groups
                              • Users
                              • Tags
                              • Popular