Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Music
  4. Song of the day - day 34

Song of the day - day 34

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
sotd
6 Posts 3 Posters 18 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • st4tic
    st4tic
    st4tic
    Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    welcome back to song of the day, where your suggestions can be heard by the BrowseDNS population worldwide!

    okay, listen. i do remember i said i'd take a request for today in the last song's comments, but i just. ended up not doing that. yeah i know i'm sorry </3 this song also wasn't requested by anyone, i just personally enjoy it. feel free to judge my music taste

    Today's song of the day: Amnesia Was Her Name by Lemon Demon

    Youtube link | Spotify redirect | Genius lyrics

    in case the lyrics provided don't load or lag your device, i made sure to also include them below. click on the spoiler to reveal them!

    Amnesia was her name, she had beautiful eyes
    And every word she said, it was a little surprise

    Can't remember when I realized I was in love
    La-la-love
    Can't remember who it was I was thinking of
    (Oh my God, oh my God)

    The doctor said I had tomato loss (alright)
    Dr. Amnesia was her name, she had beautiful eyes
    We had spaghetti with long term memory sauce (alright)
    And every word she said, it was a little surprise

    Can't remember how she smiled when she said my name
    What's my name?
    Can't remember, 'cause my heart jumped and hit my brain
    C'est l'amour, et blessures

    I guess she didn't know how to treat me right
    Because I can't recall where I slept that night
    And I can't recall that special way
    She told me, each and every day
    Her name
    I can't recall the fact that I always said I loved her back
    The same way, every time the same

    The doctor said that I had beautiful eyes (alright)
    Amnesia was her name, she had memory loss... (no, wait)
    Well, every word I said... It was a little surprising (alright)
    And every word she said didn't make it across

    Can't remember when we walked past the O.R. sign (sur-ge-ry)
    Can't remember passing out with her hand in mine (my-my-mind)
    I remember waking up, with my mind repaired (a-ok!)
    I remember when I realized she wasn't there

    my direct messages are closed, so it would be sincerely appreciated if you shared the song you'd like for the public to hear in this thread. i can't promise i'll publish it tomorrow, though- but either way, thank you for tuning in and have a great day!!

    @Song-of-the-Day!


    ✩₊ ˖˚ ⋮ thanatos or st4tic ┆ he/him ┆ dms restricted ┆ consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. ⋮ ⋆ ⁺ ₊✧

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • ShuriKitty
      ShuriKitty
      ShuriKitty
      Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Vulture - Bear Ghost

      notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        two trucks by lemon demon is amazing 🥀 trust

        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
        my new grounds account is called phroggered
        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

        st4tic 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

          two trucks by lemon demon is amazing 🥀 trust

          st4tic
          st4tic
          st4tic
          Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @Yanderemenhera throwback to when i found this masterpiece

          image.jpeg


          ✩₊ ˖˚ ⋮ thanatos or st4tic ┆ he/him ┆ dms restricted ┆ consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. ⋮ ⋆ ⁺ ₊✧

          Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • st4tic st4tic

            @Yanderemenhera throwback to when i found this masterpiece

            image.jpeg

            Yanderemenhera
            Yanderemenhera
            Yanderemenhera
            auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @st4tic I have a feeling this isn't an accurate depiction of what blood loss feels like tbh

            wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
            hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
            my new grounds account is called phroggered
            look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

            st4tic 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

              @st4tic I have a feeling this isn't an accurate depiction of what blood loss feels like tbh

              st4tic
              st4tic
              st4tic
              Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
              wrote last edited by st4tic
              #6

              how dare you question the accuracy of a magnificent creation such as this video


              ✩₊ ˖˚ ⋮ thanatos or st4tic ┆ he/him ┆ dms restricted ┆ consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. ⋮ ⋆ ⁺ ₊✧

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Don't have an account? Register

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Groups
              • Users
              • Tags
              • Popular