Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  3. Ugh

Ugh

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
14 Posts 4 Posters 42 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • King of Curses
    King of Curses
    King of Curses
    Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
    wrote last edited by
    #3

    LOCK INNN🔥

    Red: only people I'm following can talk
    Green: bored as hell talk to me
    Yellow: long pauses
    gray: offline or hiding:)

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • King of Curses King of Curses

      WHY IS EVERYONE DEPRESSED WE CAN MAKE IT GUYS.

      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
      wrote last edited by
      #4

      @King-of-Curses 😔😔😔

      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
      green: talk to me
      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
      gray: offline

      King of Curses 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Gl1tch Gl1tch

        @King-of-Curses 😔😔😔

        King of Curses
        King of Curses
        King of Curses
        Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
        wrote last edited by
        #5

        @Kill-me RAISE YOUR HAND AND SAY I AM GREAT. I AM SMART. AND WON'T LET ANYTHING CHANGE THAT!

        Red: only people I'm following can talk
        Green: bored as hell talk to me
        Yellow: long pauses
        gray: offline or hiding:)

        Gl1tch King of Curses 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • King of Curses King of Curses

          @Kill-me RAISE YOUR HAND AND SAY I AM GREAT. I AM SMART. AND WON'T LET ANYTHING CHANGE THAT!

          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
          wrote last edited by
          #6

          @King-of-Curses I am depressed

          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
          green: talk to me
          yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
          red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
          gray: offline

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • King of Curses King of Curses

            @Kill-me RAISE YOUR HAND AND SAY I AM GREAT. I AM SMART. AND WON'T LET ANYTHING CHANGE THAT!

            King of Curses
            King of Curses
            King of Curses
            Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
            wrote last edited by
            #7

            @Gl1tch It’s okay to not be okay for a minute,
            But don’t let that shadow define where you begin.
            You got light inside you, shining bright,
            Turning all your darkness into pure delight.

            Red: only people I'm following can talk
            Green: bored as hell talk to me
            Yellow: long pauses
            gray: offline or hiding:)

            dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • King of Curses
              King of Curses
              King of Curses
              Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
              wrote last edited by
              #8

              bars

              Red: only people I'm following can talk
              Green: bored as hell talk to me
              Yellow: long pauses
              gray: offline or hiding:)

              dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                Tbh I am struggling I’m so depressed 😔

                dizzy-the-loser
                dizzy-the-loser
                dizzy-the-loser
                CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                wrote last edited by
                #9

                @Gl1tch awh l luv u!

                Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • King of Curses King of Curses

                  WHY IS EVERYONE DEPRESSED WE CAN MAKE IT GUYS.

                  Chef_pp
                  Chef_pp
                  Chef_pp
                  baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination CASEOH FAN!! BANNED Anti-Spawn
                  wrote last edited by
                  #10

                  @King-of-Curses
                  Im happy

                  Junior!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • King of Curses King of Curses

                    bars

                    dizzy-the-loser
                    dizzy-the-loser
                    dizzy-the-loser
                    CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                    wrote last edited by
                    #11

                    @King-of-Curses catfishh

                    Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • King of Curses King of Curses

                      @Gl1tch It’s okay to not be okay for a minute,
                      But don’t let that shadow define where you begin.
                      You got light inside you, shining bright,
                      Turning all your darkness into pure delight.

                      dizzy-the-loser
                      dizzy-the-loser
                      dizzy-the-loser
                      CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                      wrote last edited by
                      #12

                      @King-of-Curses love the chat-gpt font catfish!!

                      Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                      King of Curses 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • dizzy-the-loser dizzy-the-loser

                        @King-of-Curses love the chat-gpt font catfish!!

                        King of Curses
                        King of Curses
                        King of Curses
                        Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                        wrote last edited by
                        #13

                        @dizzy-the-loser love the hate!

                        Red: only people I'm following can talk
                        Green: bored as hell talk to me
                        Yellow: long pauses
                        gray: offline or hiding:)

                        dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • King of Curses King of Curses

                          @dizzy-the-loser love the hate!

                          dizzy-the-loser
                          dizzy-the-loser
                          dizzy-the-loser
                          CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
                          wrote last edited by
                          #14

                          @King-of-Curses catfishh

                          Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Groups
                          • Users
                          • Tags
                          • Popular