Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  3. am I pale chat?😳

am I pale chat?😳

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
14 Posts 7 Posters 54 Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I have some color in my hands, they are kind of pink, does that count as not being pale?IMG_20261009_190801.jpg IMG_20261009_190742.jpg IMG_20261009_190756.jpg IMG_20261009_190759.jpg

    I feel kinda pale today, i've been good about taking my one a day but my anemia is still kicking my ass 😭🥀
    I'll also drink an energy drink prior to taking my iron, I found out today that it can make it harder for my body to get the iron, and i'll try to avoid it in the future and see if it helps.

    if you were wondering, I have been diagnosed with chronic blood loss, (which causes anemia) in the past so that I think can make me look pale lol, I think my pale skin has kinda become a joke on here when I post a photo.

    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
    my new grounds account is called phroggered
    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

    Ace101 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstone Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      pale as fúck

      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
      green: talk to me
      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
      gray: offline

      Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Gl1tch Gl1tch

        pale as fúck

        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @Gl1tch yep, I made that a group I'm pretty sure 🥀 @pale-as-F-CK

        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
        my new grounds account is called phroggered
        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

          I have some color in my hands, they are kind of pink, does that count as not being pale?IMG_20261009_190801.jpg IMG_20261009_190742.jpg IMG_20261009_190756.jpg IMG_20261009_190759.jpg

          I feel kinda pale today, i've been good about taking my one a day but my anemia is still kicking my ass 😭🥀
          I'll also drink an energy drink prior to taking my iron, I found out today that it can make it harder for my body to get the iron, and i'll try to avoid it in the future and see if it helps.

          if you were wondering, I have been diagnosed with chronic blood loss, (which causes anemia) in the past so that I think can make me look pale lol, I think my pale skin has kinda become a joke on here when I post a photo.

          Ace101
          Ace101
          Ace101
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @Yanderemenhera BOI YOU NEED SOME SUN RNNN

          Strangerthings fan For LIFE

          Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Ace101 Ace101

            @Yanderemenhera BOI YOU NEED SOME SUN RNNN

            Yanderemenhera
            Yanderemenhera
            Yanderemenhera
            auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @Ace101 I went for a walk today and yesterday as well

            wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
            hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
            my new grounds account is called phroggered
            look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

            Ace101 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

              @Ace101 I went for a walk today and yesterday as well

              Ace101
              Ace101
              Ace101
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @Yanderemenhera lol good to know

              Strangerthings fan For LIFE

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Someone...
                Someone...
                Someone...
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                GODDAMN U R SO PALE WTF

                wtf
                Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

                Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Someone... Someone...

                  GODDAMN U R SO PALE WTF

                  Yanderemenhera
                  Yanderemenhera
                  Yanderemenhera
                  auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @Someone... imma become a vampire to get extra iron from other's blood

                  wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                  hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                  my new grounds account is called phroggered
                  look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • macncheese.
                    macncheese.
                    macncheese.
                    polyester man Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads mac demarco fan loser Loved! <3 SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA la peace Artist I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved Invincible big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text @Everyone
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    Vampire pale
                    Like pale enough to reflect light🥹
                    (Joke obv not trynna bully)

                    chinese-panda.png

                    live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                    Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • macncheese. macncheese.

                      Vampire pale
                      Like pale enough to reflect light🥹
                      (Joke obv not trynna bully)

                      Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @macncheese. I think the camera blurred out in one of the photos and one of my fingers is transparent

                      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                      my new grounds account is called phroggered
                      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • french_fry_guy
                        french_fry_guy
                        french_fry_guy
                        Royal Zest <333 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Fry Guys!! Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan YI XI!! Flareon Lovers! rip wall Tetoling #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans EST Timezone Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Stay Gold Falling Sun...☀ NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp DDLC Fans Science Nerdz short person xbox nostalgia appol of doom Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs clowns Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) cookie Run fans vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD Shark fans i ♥ weezer Free Afghani Women Zubin sodikken fans weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS | ASTRO FAN Food Lovers MITACS <DOODLE DUMP!> Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Good Riddance </3 Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Woke and a lil Broke Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Dizzy certified<3 bacteria❤ Online During School Eeveelution Fan! WaffleS Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Definitely a real group. Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave NERDS!!! Deltarune Fans The Living Tombstone danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Enby SCENE KIDS !! Pierced people yaoi enjoyer yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker multi switch gang Thoughtful Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Youtube Music `Gravity Falls` i <3 my computer I Read X Reader!! we read fanfic lol before-update supporter OC-Maker
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        Just a bit :’]

                        Elliot Rose He/him

                        Green: Feel free to dm to me
                        Yellow: friends/requesting an art trade only
                        Red: Pls dont dm

                        Royal Zest is Cannon <333
                        IMG_0541.jpeg

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Lil_sillyz
                          Lil_sillyz
                          Lil_sillyz
                          pale as F∪CK ANTI FURRY HATTERS
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          ur whiter then me which I didn’t know was possible!!! /SILLY /JK but yea ur a bit pale IM SO SORRY IF I OFFENDED U

                          IMG_8081.png
                          What my colors mean:
                          What my colors mean:
                          Green: online able to talk!!!
                          Yellow: away
                          Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                          Gray: offline
                          Antispawnists DNI

                          (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                          Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                            ur whiter then me which I didn’t know was possible!!! /SILLY /JK but yea ur a bit pale IM SO SORRY IF I OFFENDED U

                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            @Lil_sillyz naw, i'm not offended lol

                            wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                            hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                            my new grounds account is called phroggered
                            look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                            Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                              @Lil_sillyz naw, i'm not offended lol

                              Lil_sillyz
                              Lil_sillyz
                              Lil_sillyz
                              pale as F∪CK ANTI FURRY HATTERS
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              @Yanderemenhera Okie :3

                              IMG_8081.png
                              What my colors mean:
                              What my colors mean:
                              Green: online able to talk!!!
                              Yellow: away
                              Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                              Gray: offline
                              Antispawnists DNI

                              (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Don't have an account? Register

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Groups
                              • Users
                              • Tags
                              • Popular