yup, i started going back to school like 4 weeks ago
JadeF1re
Posts
-
Has anyone gotten their school schedule yet? -
Ever ice cream brand I know (Please has mercy for my fingers-)@Cicadasandbats new ice cream flavours leaked?! avocado ice cream to come next update??!
-
Who out dazing they confused@NeverLetMeDown this art is so good that i went from a neverletmedown hater to a neverletmedown fan
-
Ever ice cream brand I know (Please has mercy for my fingers-)@mazernade i-i HATE lemonade ice cream!!!
-
I don't know lemonade- (what time is it again-)@mazernade i feel mercy for your fingers, but I won't give up
-
I don't know lemonade- (what time is it again-) -
I don't know lemonade- (what time is it again-)@mazernade ill edit my reply if you edit your post
-
Hhhgood title, it explains everything
-
I don't know lemonade- (what time is it again-)im definitely your damn is-
, lemonade -
Hiiiiiiii!!!!! im new on here and want 2 make friendz!sup, welcome to bdns
-
Kinda not that important-w-aww sad to see you leave bdns, cya
-
somebody vent to me about anythingout of curiosity, why do you want people to vent to you?
-
What's a language you really want to learn and why?Japanese, i listen to lots of japanese vocaloid songs and itd be fun to understand them
原子力発電所は
-
Yall like my dozer cosplay?jeez that's cluttered, never use speech bubbles
other than those two grudges it's a good cosplay
-
What i your favorite species of ants?sugar ants!!
-
my bad luck finally just came to me, agian...i was about to say use a dock but the dock uses the usb c port too so uh damn
-
The Goliathus beettlea new addition to flavs idg i think
-
All my pins I haveeeblududd mentioned
"heyyy its me"
