how is it more red may i ask
ShuriKitty
@ShuriKitty
Punk
The Living Tombstoner
It's Yu-Gi-Over
Iron Deficient
Invincible
Wants to be pet
Crazy In Love.
Hopeless Romantic
Fumbass
The IDG
Fry Guys!!
Anti-Clanker
artist's..
The JoJo Fans!!
we read fanfic lol
Gay People
pale as F∪CK
✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club
Dr pepper
AO3 READER
He ate them
| WeedAreTheWorld is #1
Gets hated on
i love cats
Westhelm
sweetpuddin
short person
SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LGBTQ+ Of BDNS
★~ Karson Verified ~☆
♡каiто♡
yaoi♡
Anime
cutie
chalk eaters
neurodivergent
Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
Posts
-
cowbell (and face reveal ig wtv) -
name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you@freedom-fries What type of music do you listen too?
@Citrussahh New age music, hyperpunk.
-
Rating pfp's (I'll be brutally honest, I swear.)rate mine please?
-
Anyone else do pixel art?Anyone else here make pixel art? I personally use a sprite maker called dinopixel.com.
-
name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you- I'm obssesive
- Nobody else really listens to my kind of music
- lazy lol
-
*spoilers for tadc final episode* fan detication and how I watched it safer :3Honestly a whole bunch of nothing happened that episode except jax abstraction and that somehow made me emotional, but overall disappointing in my opinion. i agree the characters were flat.
-
favorite jjba part??Golden Wind or Battle Tendency. They're the most fast-paced and actually bizarre.
-
guys What Your favourite Anime?!Yugioh Zexal. sorry guys i think it's better than 5ds (could also be jojo)
-
give me a song to listen i'll judge itModern Crusaders by Enigma