Good Morning!
-
Good Morning, Random person on the internet. Are you not glad that you woke up?
I am, And I don't hope you have a good rest of your day, I hope you have a GOD rest of your morning or night!
Jesus Loves You!

|..............|
|.............|
|............|
|...........|
|..........|
|.........|
|........|
|.......|
|......|Did you really think i wasn't gonna give a Bible Verse or 2?
I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither present nor the future, nor powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is ours in Christ Jesus our Lord.
โRomans 8:38-39
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or sword? ... No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
โRomans 8:35-37

Jesus Is King And He Loves You! Now Have A Great Morning Or Night!
(I have no idea where to put this topic, So i'm just gonna put it in regular blogs) -
I'm Praying for Nintendo to add a web browser

-
I'm Praying for Nintendo to add a web browser
Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I โฅ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy โ Guitar peeps โฌโ.ห fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to assWHAT THE [censored] WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE 67GAMINGKID JUST GIVE UP ALREADY
-
WHAT THE [censored] WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE 67GAMINGKID JUST GIVE UP ALREADY
-
andddd he's gone
Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I โฅ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy โ Guitar peeps โฌโ.ห fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to assthis is what reporting a post does to an mf <///3
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login