Hot take!
-
frozen take lol
-
frozen take lol
@_Izzy_ more like freezing cold lmao
-
Hot take! but can we please agree that 67 isnt funny anymore? the jokes getting old now and it's from 2024-2025, its been more popular tho in 2025. But anyways, IMO i think it's not funny. And the joke is old. I'm not trying to offend anyone.
@Echo_is_bi A hot take is usually a controversial opinion, not a fact
-
Albert dmb fan Sublime Goo Goo Dolls THE CURE Linkin park ★ soad Third Eye Blind rhcp fan Radiohead Pink Pony Club TOOL I ♥ Nirvana I ❤️ Gorillaz i ♥ weezer smashing pumpkins krendrick lamar country and rock fans Rocker Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Detective womp womp Sydney Sweeney gooner WARNING! STUPID! ★Weird★ Silly Fellas STRNGER THINGS FANS stalker certified crackhead Dark Humor Club abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Belt to ass Boring ppl <3 NOCTURNAL insanity Silliest Goobers Brony Switchbru im a single pringle mcdonalds lovers Stay Sober Clingy TwT smash or pass gang i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users Spotify ig short person clowns Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ my little pony fan club ##adhd Single Food Lovers chat-perms Young And Dumb Stupid group Perfect Circle I ❤️ The Smiths sublime LBC Johnny hate club I ❤️ frogs did the dew neurodivergent PEARL JAM crowbar user Pig2 Fan ppl Tarmac fw<3 Counters Metallica But 20$ is 20$ Alice In Chains « POSER » THE BEATLES KoЯn Slipknot Bcv army BIGGIE

-
Albert dmb fan Sublime Goo Goo Dolls THE CURE Linkin park ★ soad Third Eye Blind rhcp fan Radiohead Pink Pony Club TOOL I ♥ Nirvana I ❤️ Gorillaz i ♥ weezer smashing pumpkins krendrick lamar country and rock fans Rocker Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Detective womp womp Sydney Sweeney gooner WARNING! STUPID! ★Weird★ Silly Fellas STRNGER THINGS FANS stalker certified crackhead Dark Humor Club abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Belt to ass Boring ppl <3 NOCTURNAL insanity Silliest Goobers Brony Switchbru im a single pringle mcdonalds lovers Stay Sober Clingy TwT smash or pass gang i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users Spotify ig short person clowns Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ my little pony fan club ##adhd Single Food Lovers chat-perms Young And Dumb Stupid group Perfect Circle I ❤️ The Smiths sublime LBC Johnny hate club I ❤️ frogs did the dew neurodivergent PEARL JAM crowbar user Pig2 Fan ppl Tarmac fw<3 Counters Metallica But 20$ is 20$ Alice In Chains « POSER » THE BEATLES KoЯn Slipknot Bcv army BIGGIE
sorry that was uncalled for... it was a joke pls dont kill me
-
Albert dmb fan Sublime Goo Goo Dolls THE CURE Linkin park ★ soad Third Eye Blind rhcp fan Radiohead Pink Pony Club TOOL I ♥ Nirvana I ❤️ Gorillaz i ♥ weezer smashing pumpkins krendrick lamar country and rock fans Rocker Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Detective womp womp Sydney Sweeney gooner WARNING! STUPID! ★Weird★ Silly Fellas STRNGER THINGS FANS stalker certified crackhead Dark Humor Club abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Belt to ass Boring ppl <3 NOCTURNAL insanity Silliest Goobers Brony Switchbru im a single pringle mcdonalds lovers Stay Sober Clingy TwT smash or pass gang i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users Spotify ig short person clowns Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ my little pony fan club ##adhd Single Food Lovers chat-perms Young And Dumb Stupid group Perfect Circle I ❤️ The Smiths sublime LBC Johnny hate club I ❤️ frogs did the dew neurodivergent PEARL JAM crowbar user Pig2 Fan ppl Tarmac fw<3 Counters Metallica But 20$ is 20$ Alice In Chains « POSER » THE BEATLES KoЯn Slipknot Bcv army BIGGIE
i totally agree tho the 67 bullcrap is old and annoying
-
@Echo_is_bi A hot take is usually a controversial opinion, not a fact
The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People@NightmareWolfie ermmm ackshewalllyyy,,, it's quite literally the opposite of what you said


A hot take is when there's a fact that is generally considered controversial, but still holds up some truth or relevance. An unpopular opinion is what you're thinking of



-
@NightmareWolfie ermmm ackshewalllyyy,,, it's quite literally the opposite of what you said


A hot take is when there's a fact that is generally considered controversial, but still holds up some truth or relevance. An unpopular opinion is what you're thinking of



@Sup3rSwaggyy1983 No, a hot take is defined as an opinion, they aren't factual, what you're thinking of is a controversial fact, or perhaps a highly debated fact
-
That’s not a hot take, that’s an obvious fact

-
For everyone who is saying its a fact not a hot take, I know its a fact im saying its a hot take because i know some people could see this and start an argument.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login