Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Music
  4. give me a song to listen i'll judge it

give me a song to listen i'll judge it

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
81 Posts 29 Posters 5.4k Views 26 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Former User?
    A Former User?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by
    #43

    bathroom b*tch

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ama ama

      your clothes - jane remover

      -x-playdead-x-
      -x-playdead-x-
      -x-playdead-x-
      Angel ♥ bling bling! cutie giddy up gangsta ♥ Sweetheart ♥ -*Angel*- =(^.".^)= count your blessings attack attack! ismfof Cuddle Puddle I ♡ My BF meow deathcore lover Emo kids suicide silence katywentmissing ==~ Hawthorne Heights ~== Heavymetal fans!?!? NEET Hello Kitty Cult Eyeliner Cult Dance,Dance Crazy In Love. Taken computer nerds Coders 420 the walking dead
      wrote on last edited by
      #44

      @ama 0/10 buddy boy get better taste

      "I'll wear your skin as a suit, pretend to be you, your friends will like you more than they used to." -from first to last
      alt text

      ama 1 Reply Last reply
      -1
      • -x-playdead-x- -x-playdead-x-

        @ama 0/10 buddy boy get better taste

        ama
        ama
        ama
        wrote on last edited by
        #45

        @ange boi.

        -x-playdead-x- 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • LarryFire
          LarryFire
          LarryFire
          Jaiden's Bus Belt to ass Murder Drones Fans The OG FNaF fans ☆ 😈Hellverse A Minecraft movie fans Anti Cringe 67 mustard bluds マインクラフト . bcg fan club! Gay People •Cat Gang• i <3 my computer Eeveelution Fan! South Park Roleplayers! Femboy :3 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Silliest Goobers Gets hated on 67 overlord here BDNS DATABASE car enthusiasts Demon slayer Fan shrub cult krendrick lamar Food Lovers Dead Char 🌹 conspiracy theorist Edd Enhypen Lovers Internet Troll Donut's Box Fans of Star Wars 💖✨Certified Gay Person✨💖 Minecraft Pros Damn is 😂🎉 toetickler victim STRNGER THINGS FANS roblox ANTI FURRY HATTERS Hazbin Hotel Fans Glitch-Production Bcv army Gang Dark Humor Club Free Andy rip andy ✝|-) Christianity (-|🙏 👼Child Of God ✝️ Knives Chau Fan-Club GrilledCat gang
          wrote on last edited by
          #46

          Taco Bell slowed

          Hmmm I don’t know
          SW 3567-8243-3413
          Second SW 2763 5363 9997
          My life, my rules, my style, my attitude you love me or hate me. I don’t care.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • RazorBladeElli
            RazorBladeElli
            RazorBladeElli
            Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
            wrote on last edited by
            #47
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
              wrote on last edited by
              #48

              grandma got a facebook by your favorite martion

              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
              my new grounds account is called phroggered
              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

              WeedAreTheWorld 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                wrote on last edited by
                #49

                Mutt by Lean Thoams.

                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                  grandma got a facebook by your favorite martion

                  WeedAreTheWorld
                  WeedAreTheWorld
                  WeedAreTheWorld
                  420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #50

                  @Yanderemenhera

                  I CRODE

                  'This confession has meant nothing'

                  Yanderemenhera 2 Replies Last reply
                  1
                  • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                    @Yanderemenhera

                    I CRODE

                    Yanderemenhera
                    Yanderemenhera
                    Yanderemenhera
                    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #51

                    @Rordawg775 rip my granny she got hit by a bazuka

                    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                    my new grounds account is called phroggered
                    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ama ama

                      @ange boi.

                      -x-playdead-x-
                      -x-playdead-x-
                      -x-playdead-x-
                      Angel ♥ bling bling! cutie giddy up gangsta ♥ Sweetheart ♥ -*Angel*- =(^.".^)= count your blessings attack attack! ismfof Cuddle Puddle I ♡ My BF meow deathcore lover Emo kids suicide silence katywentmissing ==~ Hawthorne Heights ~== Heavymetal fans!?!? NEET Hello Kitty Cult Eyeliner Cult Dance,Dance Crazy In Love. Taken computer nerds Coders 420 the walking dead
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #52

                      @ama boi jane remover SUCKS

                      "I'll wear your skin as a suit, pretend to be you, your friends will like you more than they used to." -from first to last
                      alt text

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Suction Cup Man
                        Suction Cup Man
                        Suction Cup Man
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #53

                        ynw melly mischief on my mind

                        That Chicago Guy.....

                        kxrsedxll 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                          @Yanderemenhera

                          I CRODE

                          Yanderemenhera
                          Yanderemenhera
                          Yanderemenhera
                          auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #54

                          @Rordawg775 rate it 0\10, imo grandma be rocking that muu muu and looking all fly

                          wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                          hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                          my new grounds account is called phroggered
                          look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Suction Cup Man
                            Suction Cup Man
                            Suction Cup Man
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #55

                            fine roddy ricch ballin

                            That Chicago Guy.....

                            kxrsedxll 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Suction Cup Man Suction Cup Man

                              fine roddy ricch ballin

                              kxrsedxll
                              kxrsedxll
                              kxrsedxll
                              Straight Black community of DNS mazer friendz :3 OPUIM-YVL Anti Cringe Dark Humor Club
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #56

                              @FutureRemix1 yk ball 10/10

                              insta - kxrsedxll

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Suction Cup Man Suction Cup Man

                                ynw melly mischief on my mind

                                kxrsedxll
                                kxrsedxll
                                kxrsedxll
                                Straight Black community of DNS mazer friendz :3 OPUIM-YVL Anti Cringe Dark Humor Club
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #57

                                @FutureRemix1 yeah you peak asl icl

                                insta - kxrsedxll

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                -1
                                • w1ckedsticky1983
                                  w1ckedsticky1983
                                  w1ckedsticky1983
                                  The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #58

                                  Slenderman vs Jeff The Killer rap battle by fightmarker 🥹🫱🔥

                                  Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                                  ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                                  kxrsedxll 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

                                    Slenderman vs Jeff The Killer rap battle by fightmarker 🥹🫱🔥

                                    kxrsedxll
                                    kxrsedxll
                                    kxrsedxll
                                    Straight Black community of DNS mazer friendz :3 OPUIM-YVL Anti Cringe Dark Humor Club
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #59

                                    @w1ckedsticky1983 oh wow

                                    insta - kxrsedxll

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SweetLikeTarmac
                                      SweetLikeTarmac
                                      SweetLikeTarmac
                                      ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #60

                                      straight through my head. you seem to have terrible taste, so I doubt you'll like it.

                                      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                      El juno

                                      kxrsedxll 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • RazorBladeElli
                                        RazorBladeElli
                                        RazorBladeElli
                                        Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #61

                                        Parents by YungBlud

                                        kxrsedxll SweetLikeTarmac 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Sleepycraft
                                          Sleepycraft
                                          Sleepycraft
                                          Anime ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Dr pepper Melt Ice CASEOH FAN!! Murder Drones Fans Has a Youtube Channel I love my gf He ate them Westhelm Mha lovers
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #62

                                          one last breath by creed

                                          kxrsedxll 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular