Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Engagement
  4. what is your opinions on tdac

what is your opinions on tdac

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
14 Posts 7 Posters 485 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • GOOBERTALY GOOBERTALY

    i watched the entire thing all the way back in 2023 when introduced, and from those years until the last episode i have to say it was.....
    ....DOG WATER MATE!!!
    dont say i have to try it before i judge it becuase i did and probably before all of u guys

    but again everyones entitled to tneir own opinions and everyones preferences r fine just dont be weird about it.
    and another take is the fandom was just god awful to say the least...jesus.....

    and my only favorite episode was when they worked at spudsy...that was still horible
    all this coming from a person that used to watch SMG4

    TwoTimee
    TwoTimee
    TwoTimee
    | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
    wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @GOOBERTALY ooh I watched it when it first released aswell! I really enjoyed the show :D
    But the Fandom was scarry... (゜ロ゜)

    It / rot / they / meow


    AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
    are ALL peak ships!!!


    (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


    stabs you #forthespawn

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • macncheese.
      macncheese.
      macncheese.
      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      Kinda cringe but I feel like they should've played on the dark phycology shii more tho
      Also
      Ending was mid asf🥲

      chinese-panda.png

      live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

      amy_0127 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • liamks
        liamks
        liamks
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        i love it!

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • macncheese. macncheese.

          Kinda cringe but I feel like they should've played on the dark phycology shii more tho
          Also
          Ending was mid asf🥲

          amy_0127
          amy_0127
          amy_0127
          ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Angel ♥ Anime #team lemonade! Tamagotchi club! Shoujo Girls
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          @macncheese. Yesss I thought it would focus way more on being a dark physiological horror but then it felt like it completely changed direction

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • boomboxXD boomboxXD

            idk if this is contevercial but I did not really like the show
            it was just focused on jax like every episode and honestly I would not mind if YK Jax was the main character
            I feel like pomni was not even able to shine and she has no personality nor motivation in the story (and the only motivation she used to have which was finding the exit is not a motivation at all anymore)and imo I think that the ending was super unsatisfying and the way how they handled jax and her misogyny was just so ugh bc like she was not able to atone for her actions I feel like she could of been better trans reprisintation if they just let her become better from her past actions and the other charecters like zooble, kinger, and gangle could of gotten more screen time

            amy_0127
            amy_0127
            amy_0127
            ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Angel ♥ Anime #team lemonade! Tamagotchi club! Shoujo Girls
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            Idk if it was just me but I didn't even realise jax was trans? It wasn't good representation imo not to mention th final episode have Caine screentime but it still felt like it was spent well also they never explain abstraction which really annoyed me

            TwoTimee boomboxXD 3 Replies Last reply
            0
            • amy_0127 amy_0127

              Idk if it was just me but I didn't even realise jax was trans? It wasn't good representation imo not to mention th final episode have Caine screentime but it still felt like it was spent well also they never explain abstraction which really annoyed me

              TwoTimee
              TwoTimee
              TwoTimee
              | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              @amy_0127 how?????
              Its super obvious
              Granted everyone thought he was more transmasc...

              It / rot / they / meow


              AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
              are ALL peak ships!!!


              (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


              stabs you #forthespawn

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ladiesman217
                ladiesman217
                ladiesman217
                ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                liked most of it
                i didnt fw the ending

                𓂅. seth . ⟢
                ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                . ,۫

                boomboxXD 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • amy_0127 amy_0127

                  Idk if it was just me but I didn't even realise jax was trans? It wasn't good representation imo not to mention th final episode have Caine screentime but it still felt like it was spent well also they never explain abstraction which really annoyed me

                  boomboxXD
                  boomboxXD
                  boomboxXD
                  RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  @amy_0127 abstraction is basically when a person gives up on living so its practically su1c1de

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • amy_0127 amy_0127

                    Idk if it was just me but I didn't even realise jax was trans? It wasn't good representation imo not to mention th final episode have Caine screentime but it still felt like it was spent well also they never explain abstraction which really annoyed me

                    boomboxXD
                    boomboxXD
                    boomboxXD
                    RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    @amy_0127 also the trans coding for Jax is pretty sutble and the only reason her rep is bad is because of the overall writing

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ladiesman217 ladiesman217

                      liked most of it
                      i didnt fw the ending

                      boomboxXD
                      boomboxXD
                      boomboxXD
                      RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      @sweetpuddin I feel like the reason people liked tdac a lot was because the show is overall charming in the way they write the charecter interactions

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Groups
                      • Users
                      • Tags
                      • Popular