Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. Click on this this is serious

Click on this this is serious

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
55 Posts 20 Posters 2.1k Views 19 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

    @NeverLetMeDown my discord won’t let me that’s the thing

    w1ckedsticky1983
    w1ckedsticky1983
    w1ckedsticky1983
    The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
    wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @Lil_silly at least break contact with them,,

    Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

    ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • WeedAreTheWorld
      WeedAreTheWorld
      WeedAreTheWorld
      420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
      wrote on last edited by
      #28

      Well if you can't block them you can at least ignore them. Don't willingly put yourself into a situation like this

      'This confession has meant nothing'

      KiwiFarmsArkavel 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
        wrote on last edited by
        #29

        Alr I’ll try

        IMG_8081.png
        What my colors mean:
        Green: online able to talk!!!
        Yellow: away
        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
        Gray: offline
        E + E ig
        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

          Well if you can't block them you can at least ignore them. Don't willingly put yourself into a situation like this

          KiwiFarmsArkavel
          KiwiFarmsArkavel
          KiwiFarmsArkavel
          Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster 🥈 former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
          wrote on last edited by
          #30

          @NeverLetMeDown said in Click on this this is serious:

          Well if you can't block them you can at least ignore them. Don't willingly put yourself into a situation like this

          If that doesn't work, devise up a sting op like I would

          

          Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • KiwiFarmsArkavel KiwiFarmsArkavel

            @NeverLetMeDown said in Click on this this is serious:

            Well if you can't block them you can at least ignore them. Don't willingly put yourself into a situation like this

            If that doesn't work, devise up a sting op like I would

            Lil_sillyz
            Lil_sillyz
            Lil_sillyz
            "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
            wrote on last edited by
            #31

            @KiwiFarmsArkavel don’t do that-

            IMG_8081.png
            What my colors mean:
            Green: online able to talk!!!
            Yellow: away
            Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
            Gray: offline
            E + E ig
            (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

            KiwiFarmsArkavel 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

              @KiwiFarmsArkavel don’t do that-

              KiwiFarmsArkavel
              KiwiFarmsArkavel
              KiwiFarmsArkavel
              Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster 🥈 former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
              wrote on last edited by
              #32

              @Lil_silly said in Click on this this is serious:

              @KiwiFarmsArkavel don’t do that-

              🤔 Wait yeah that was kinda a horrible idea

              

              Lil_sillyz w1ckedsticky1983 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • KiwiFarmsArkavel KiwiFarmsArkavel

                @Lil_silly said in Click on this this is serious:

                @KiwiFarmsArkavel don’t do that-

                🤔 Wait yeah that was kinda a horrible idea

                Lil_sillyz
                Lil_sillyz
                Lil_sillyz
                "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
                wrote on last edited by
                #33

                @KiwiFarmsArkavel exactly

                IMG_8081.png
                What my colors mean:
                Green: online able to talk!!!
                Yellow: away
                Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                Gray: offline
                E + E ig
                (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • KiwiFarmsArkavel KiwiFarmsArkavel

                  @Lil_silly said in Click on this this is serious:

                  @KiwiFarmsArkavel don’t do that-

                  🤔 Wait yeah that was kinda a horrible idea

                  w1ckedsticky1983
                  w1ckedsticky1983
                  w1ckedsticky1983
                  The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #34

                  @KiwiFarmsArkavel you think 🫩

                  Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                  ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Jane doe Jane doe

                    TBH, I feel like it’s a pedophile, but I just can’t prove it

                    seal
                    seal
                    seal
                    baikal seal jirai shortymobb martyr
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #35

                    @Jane-doe this is pedophilia/grooming, even if hes still Technically a minor

                    Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • seal seal

                      @Jane-doe this is pedophilia/grooming, even if hes still Technically a minor

                      Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #36

                      @seal minors can abuse minors. I was 12 and two older girls (16) did irl, I feel like what you mention really needs to be discussed more often

                      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                      my new grounds account is called phroggered
                      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                      Suction Cup Man 1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                        @seal minors can abuse minors. I was 12 and two older girls (16) did irl, I feel like what you mention really needs to be discussed more often

                        Suction Cup Man
                        Suction Cup Man
                        Suction Cup Man
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #37

                        @Yanderemenhera said in Click on this this is serious:

                        @seal minors can abuse minors. I was 12 and two older girls (16) did irl, I feel like what you mention really needs to be discussed more often

                        Generally Have Nothing To Say Bout This

                        That Chicago Guy.....

                        Yanderemenhera RazorBladeElli 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • Suction Cup Man Suction Cup Man

                          @Yanderemenhera said in Click on this this is serious:

                          @seal minors can abuse minors. I was 12 and two older girls (16) did irl, I feel like what you mention really needs to be discussed more often

                          Generally Have Nothing To Say Bout This

                          Yanderemenhera
                          Yanderemenhera
                          Yanderemenhera
                          auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #38

                          @Mickey-[censored] ?

                          wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                          hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                          my new grounds account is called phroggered
                          look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Suction Cup Man Suction Cup Man

                            @Yanderemenhera said in Click on this this is serious:

                            @seal minors can abuse minors. I was 12 and two older girls (16) did irl, I feel like what you mention really needs to be discussed more often

                            Generally Have Nothing To Say Bout This

                            RazorBladeElli
                            RazorBladeElli
                            RazorBladeElli
                            Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #39

                            @Mickey-[censored] then dont reply?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • macncheese.
                              macncheese.
                              macncheese.
                              Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #40

                              disgusting, utterly pathetic...

                              chinese-panda.png

                              live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                              Azuree 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • macncheese.
                                macncheese.
                                macncheese.
                                Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                                wrote on last edited by macncheese.
                                #41

                                ig but still tho
                                the fact that the17 year old(soon tobe adult btw)
                                is seeing someone as underdeveloped and emotionally unprepared attractive is disgusting
                                the fact that he went on talkng abt "sus talk"(prob to relate to the 14 yr old)
                                the minimum age for a 17 yr old is minimum 16
                                @Yanderemenhera

                                chinese-panda.png

                                live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                                Yanderemenhera Lil_sillyz 2 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • macncheese. macncheese.

                                  ig but still tho
                                  the fact that the17 year old(soon tobe adult btw)
                                  is seeing someone as underdeveloped and emotionally unprepared attractive is disgusting
                                  the fact that he went on talkng abt "sus talk"(prob to relate to the 14 yr old)
                                  the minimum age for a 17 yr old is minimum 16
                                  @Yanderemenhera

                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #42

                                  @macncheese. why was I pinged?
                                  (I do agree with what you said though)

                                  wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                  hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                  my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                  look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                  macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • macncheese. macncheese.

                                    ig but still tho
                                    the fact that the17 year old(soon tobe adult btw)
                                    is seeing someone as underdeveloped and emotionally unprepared attractive is disgusting
                                    the fact that he went on talkng abt "sus talk"(prob to relate to the 14 yr old)
                                    the minimum age for a 17 yr old is minimum 16
                                    @Yanderemenhera

                                    Lil_sillyz
                                    Lil_sillyz
                                    Lil_sillyz
                                    "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #43

                                    @macncheese. 14? Wdym?

                                    IMG_8081.png
                                    What my colors mean:
                                    Green: online able to talk!!!
                                    Yellow: away
                                    Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                    Gray: offline
                                    E + E ig
                                    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                                    macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Jace123
                                      Jace123
                                      Jace123
                                      Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead mazer friendz :3 chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #44

                                      the person who posted it got banned wht did they do

                                      I l♥ve you forever†

                                      w1ckedsticky1983 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                        @macncheese. why was I pinged?
                                        (I do agree with what you said though)

                                        macncheese.
                                        macncheese.
                                        macncheese.
                                        Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #45

                                        @Yanderemenhera oh sry didnt reqd the rest of your msgs
                                        i only saw the one abt minors abusing minors

                                        chinese-panda.png

                                        live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Jace123 Jace123

                                          the person who posted it got banned wht did they do

                                          w1ckedsticky1983
                                          w1ckedsticky1983
                                          w1ckedsticky1983
                                          The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #46

                                          @Jace123 for spamming n word in shoutbox then acting like the victim

                                          Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                                          ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                                          Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular