Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. BRO YAOI IS LIFE

BRO YAOI IS LIFE

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
19 Posts 13 Posters 645 Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Tuff

    IMG_8081.png
    What my colors mean:
    Green: online able to talk!!!
    Yellow: away
    Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
    Gray: offline
    E + E ig
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • boomboxXD boomboxXD

      I LOVE BL SO MUCH I LOVE YAOI I LOVE MLM I LOVE BOYS KISSING
      one-day I will be in my own mlm fluff story... UVGJCALJHV:ID
      I love gay boys......
      I wish one-day I can be somebody's cute bf sigh

      A Former User?
      A Former User?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      @boomboxXD I'm sure you'll find a nice loving guy who'll treasure you :3

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • HanonTheFurry
        HanonTheFurry
        HanonTheFurry
        TheFurriesOfDNS LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Clingy TwT NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 NOCTURNAL Gay People Femboy :3 artist's.. Gets hated on OC-Maker Mentally Psychotic Roleplay Nintendo Switch Users Switchbru
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        i wish the same

        I'm on twitch. Find me.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Cicadasandbats
          Cicadasandbats
          Cicadasandbats
          Saleshun ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Bats's Cave Limited chat-perms TWD ILOVETHEBACKROOMS The IDG Nerdy Geeks Belt to ass Crazy In Love. i <3 my computer This Ship Sinks Chud artist's.. Thoughtful we read fanfic lol Dark Humor Club Anti-Clanker Fry Guys!! stalker F**k Cancer NOCTURNAL I hope this hurts Horror Movie obsession ・My smile is stitched...・ AO3 READER Italian Yaoi J.AI #1 analog horror fan Pangender Mother Mother Radiohead BIGGIE Switchbru roblox
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          YAOI YAOI

          where is yaoi king @Lucifer-s-Love gasp

          "It's too little, way too late." - Laufey
          "I cower before your display of dominance" -Luci

          Oh shit.

          Lucifer's Love 1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • Cicadasandbats Cicadasandbats

            YAOI YAOI

            where is yaoi king @Lucifer-s-Love gasp

            Lucifer's Love
            Lucifer's Love
            Lucifer's Love
            Puppy Boy Puppies & kittens ! Bats's Cave ★уuмеshiррея♪ simps TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ AroAce Club Femboy :3 neurodivergent Wants to be pet Peace and Quit | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Angel ♥ ★ NO.1 MSI FAN~ !!★ yaoi♡ -*Angel*- Autistic peeps ‼️ silly transmascs †Obey Abaddon† Has a Youtube Channel miku ♡ s3rl LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ☆MuderMedia Lover☆ ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer bug. appol of doom Spotify ig Nintendo Switch Users ☆Deftones☆ chronically online Roleplay AO3 READER He ate them Tetoling 😈Hellverse Hazbin Hotel Fans #1 analog horror fan ♥Certified RadioApple Lover♥ ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper ・My smile is stitched...・ Horror Movie obsession Basement Dwellers NOCTURNAL IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 OC-Maker Chud artist's.. stalker Nerdy Geeks stargazers Anti-Clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS @Everyone
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            @Cicadasandbats

            YAOI YAOI YAOI!!!!!

            YES. GRRRRGH.... Dirty Toxic Old Man Yaoi... RadioApple...

            No.1 RadioApple fan.
            %(darkred)[“Luci… Is your smile stitched?”
            "Yaoi king and is canonically a radio." -Cicada.
            "MOM FOUND THE YAOI DRAWER !!"
            TOXIC OLD MAN YAOI FOR EVERYONE !!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • JadeF1re
              JadeF1re
              JadeF1re
              | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TF2 Fan! The "Happy Browsing!" Movement grupo de los pros BDNS DATABASE Anti Cringe #1 analog horror fan Tetoling Domo | Yror is #2 AO3 READER Dr pepper Insomnia fnaf nerds 日本のグループ! Luana's Beta Readers <3 you can barely read this Flareon Lovers! i love cats Orange_cats indie game fan Animal Crossing Gang nugs not drugs ''she's 17 scott'' appol GLAGGLE die of deathians chronically online [BIG SHOT]!! Snail Mail fan-club Susy ☠️☠️☠️ sweetpuddin Tamagotchi club! bug. pearto cult short person DDLC Fans Hide BDNS Ads fomo Nintendo Switch Users Green bookworms 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 =(^.".^)= miku ♡ Has a Youtube Channel Melt Ice Theria_ No Snow vocaloid Autistic peeps Тотя "GAHHHHHHHHHH!" pale as F∪CK Cuddle Puddle Strwberry Monster is anybodysengl be quit pesent ★уuмеshiррея♪ PJSK GROUP stomach book Peace and Quit certified crackhead Lesbians of DNS neurodivergent KITTYYYYYUHHH!! people don't deserve to life I <3 writing well, fuc- 3DS Users & 2DS Users chat-perms emo meself YURI ENJOYER PERSONA FAN'S NOCTURNAL ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ multi switch gang Serial alcoholics The Lords of Pillows ahh peace and quit Gonna Shit This Down Cult of froggy chair | W1ckedSticky is #3 WARNING! STUPID! grupo del clima Random People Ig Anti-Clanker #KeepBDNSSafe Everyone Edits Belt to ass stargazers @Everyone Gay People No BIRTH IN SB Thoughtful Fumbass Chud PKM FAN
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              i prefer yuri but yaoi is good too 🤤🤤

              dm me if you wanna, they're open
              my switch fc is SW-1581-4284-9034
              that's about it cya

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • FlavPlaz45129
                FlavPlaz45129
                FlavPlaz45129
                The IDG
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                Honestly gay boys are cute.

                go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                1 Reply Last reply
                4
                • boomboxXD boomboxXD

                  I LOVE BL SO MUCH I LOVE YAOI I LOVE MLM I LOVE BOYS KISSING
                  one-day I will be in my own mlm fluff story... UVGJCALJHV:ID
                  I love gay boys......
                  I wish one-day I can be somebody's cute bf sigh

                  ladiesman217
                  ladiesman217
                  ladiesman217
                  ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  @boomboxXD as a gay person im kindascared 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

                  𓂅. seth . ⟢
                  ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                  ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                  . ,۫

                  boomboxXD 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ladiesman217 ladiesman217

                    @boomboxXD as a gay person im kindascared 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

                    boomboxXD
                    boomboxXD
                    boomboxXD
                    RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @sweetpuddin I am a gay guy too 💔💔💔💔💔

                    ladiesman217 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                      @boomboxXD Yes! Instant follow!

                      boomboxXD
                      boomboxXD
                      boomboxXD
                      RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      @ShuriKit OMG I CANT BELIVE IT TOOK ME SO LING TO RELISE YOUR USER IS A PHIGHTING SHIP (if i am right)
                      gulp... hi fellow phighting fan heh

                      ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • boomboxXD boomboxXD

                        @ShuriKit OMG I CANT BELIVE IT TOOK ME SO LING TO RELISE YOUR USER IS A PHIGHTING SHIP (if i am right)
                        gulp... hi fellow phighting fan heh

                        ShuriKitty
                        ShuriKitty
                        ShuriKitty
                        Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        @boomboxXD uhhh idk what phighting is, guess it's a coincidence

                        notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                        boomboxXD 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • RazorBladeElli
                          RazorBladeElli
                          RazorBladeElli
                          Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          Vaseline.

                          ladiesman217 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                            @boomboxXD uhhh idk what phighting is, guess it's a coincidence

                            boomboxXD
                            boomboxXD
                            boomboxXD
                            RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            @ShuriKitty Damnitttt
                            I thought your user said surikit damnnn

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • boomboxXD boomboxXD

                              @sweetpuddin I am a gay guy too 💔💔💔💔💔

                              ladiesman217
                              ladiesman217
                              ladiesman217
                              ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17

                              @boomboxXD im still scared
                              ihate gay peopl,

                              (slash j 🌹)

                              𓂅. seth . ⟢
                              ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                              ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                              . ,۫

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                Vaseline.

                                ladiesman217
                                ladiesman217
                                ladiesman217
                                ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #18

                                @imsodone aw so cute 🥺🥺

                                𓂅. seth . ⟢
                                ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                                ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                                . ,۫

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • boomboxXD boomboxXD

                                  I LOVE BL SO MUCH I LOVE YAOI I LOVE MLM I LOVE BOYS KISSING
                                  one-day I will be in my own mlm fluff story... UVGJCALJHV:ID
                                  I love gay boys......
                                  I wish one-day I can be somebody's cute bf sigh

                                  Nonbinary_wolf
                                  Nonbinary_wolf
                                  Nonbinary_wolf
                                  R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #19

                                  @boomboxXD U do u boy

                                  Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

                                  Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

                                  "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Don't have an account? Register

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Groups
                                  • Users
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular