Should I cut my hair?
-
do you even have his password?
@TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M Ah yes because the only way two people could possibly be in love is if they have each others passwords.
-
@tyler_x it looks super duper cute right now I think you should keep that relative style if you cut it it looks super good on you baby
@mik3_ Aww shucks okay I will try to figure something out just 4 you heh
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login