Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Music
  3. put your music below and I listen too it I guess

put your music below and I listen too it I guess

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
30 Posts 15 Posters 1.2k Views 15 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • idekatp00-_- idekatp00-_-

    macncheese.
    macncheese.
    macncheese.
    polyester man Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads mac demarco fan loser Loved! <3 SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA la peace Artist I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved Invincible big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text @Everyone
    wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @idekatp00-_ how did u do that ???

    chinese-panda.png

    live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

    idekatp00-_- 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • macncheese. macncheese.

      @idekatp00-_ how did u do that ???

      idekatp00-_-
      idekatp00-_-
      idekatp00-_-
      †ΝΙΚΕ_LUVAS† Anti Cringe Switchbru ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Spotify ig Sneakerhead car enthusiasts Lil Tecca krendrick lamar NOCTURNAL Тотя Belt to ass 999 Rappers Hip Hop fans Black Fatigue<3 bacteria❤ Glokk40🧛🏾🦇 マインクラフト . womp womp
      wrote on last edited by
      #17

      @macncheese. Just paste a Spotify link and it automatically does it i think

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • luklukluk
        luklukluk
        luklukluk
        Gay People Femboy :3 womanism<3 im a girl Omega Yaoi Ώ Australian ppl Gigachad | Certified Puppy Taken song of the day YURI ENJOYER Belt to ass Cara's followers Pink Pony Club @Everyone The Dog Type People (No Furrys Are Not Intended In The Name roblox Eeveelution Fan! ##adhd womp womp Autistic peeps W Spotify ig Has a Youtube Channel One Piece Fans Switchbru Omega Yuri Ω chat-perms NEET yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ THE BIG BACK SQUAD Food Lovers People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things ANTI-67 NOCTURNAL homosexual Scratch.mit.edu KIIS 106.5 Slipper to Ass Detective WARNING! STUPID! LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Animal Crossing Gang
        wrote on last edited by
        #18

        sharks by imagine dragons

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I'm a guy ethan I'm a guy ethan

          till you can't by cody johnson

          AveryTheMayo
          AveryTheMayo
          AveryTheMayo
          silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
          wrote on last edited by
          #19

          @I-m-a-guy-ethan AMAZEING

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

            My September; Nastyona

            AveryTheMayo
            AveryTheMayo
            AveryTheMayo
            silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
            wrote on last edited by
            #20

            @Luana.vasper already listened to it

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Noctis Noctis

              Getta banban

              AveryTheMayo
              AveryTheMayo
              AveryTheMayo
              silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
              wrote on last edited by
              #21

              @Innocent eh it's fine I guess

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • macncheese. macncheese.

                Graze by shes green
                Head phones for best experience

                AveryTheMayo
                AveryTheMayo
                AveryTheMayo
                silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #22

                @macncheese. I have this is my playlist now

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • bottiglia bottiglia

                  papercut by liana flores or girl hell 1999 by femtanyl (they're both VERY different so choose wisely)

                  AveryTheMayo
                  AveryTheMayo
                  AveryTheMayo
                  silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #23

                  @bottiglia listened to it and its aright

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Cry_babyRoyalty Cry_babyRoyalty

                    boy is mine- Ariana Grande

                    AveryTheMayo
                    AveryTheMayo
                    AveryTheMayo
                    silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #24

                    @Cry_babyRoyalty listen to it before

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Chef_pp
                      Chef_pp
                      Chef_pp
                      baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination CASEOH FAN!! BANNED Anti-Spawn
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #25

                      As The World Caves In

                      Junior!!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ShuriKitty
                        ShuriKitty
                        ShuriKitty
                        Punk The Living Tombstone It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet The Legion of Kiwi NOCTURNAL Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Gay People artist's.. Fumbass The IDG Anti-Clanker The OG FNaF fans ☆ Murder Drones Fans The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 QBomb Linkin park ★ Mindless Self Indulgence ‡Evil‡ ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club fnaf nerds Dr pepper AO3 READER traumatic past rip wall He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on Dizzy certified<3 Certified Weebs Fry Guys!! cutie
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #26

                        Crackershock by QBomb

                        notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                        AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                          Crackershock by QBomb

                          AveryTheMayo
                          AveryTheMayo
                          AveryTheMayo
                          silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #27

                          @ShuriKitty W W W W W W W W W

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • TheArsonal
                            TheArsonal
                            TheArsonal
                            SNEKS!!! Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ Femboy :3 I ♥ Nirvana •Cat Gang• Nintendo Switch Users
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #28

                            Painters of The Tempest, Part II (Triptych Lux)- Ne Obliviscaris

                            In the end there is no light.
                            In the end there is no hope.
                            We only wait for the inevitable ruin.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Luana.vasper
                              Luana.vasper
                              Luana.vasper
                              NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #29

                              Plastic Tree; Kuuchuu Buranko

                              Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                              Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                              Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                              Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                              Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • MintyySplintyy
                                MintyySplintyy
                                MintyySplintyy
                                Nintendo Switch Users idk minty something gleeby glorp Autistic peeps Has a Youtube Channel Femboy :3
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #30

                                dawn by duskydemise

                                The Minter that mints :0 0//0 ^_^ :^)

                                green = online, chat to me or see posts from me :D
                                anything besides green (grey) = NOT online, very much busy with life or just not changed my dns again.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • 1
                                • 2
                                • Login

                                • Don't have an account? Register

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Groups
                                • Users
                                • Tags
                                • Popular