Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Books and Comics
  4. a browsedns comic series will be on the making!

a browsedns comic series will be on the making!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Books and Comics
83 Posts 22 Posters 1.6k Views 19 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MozukuLR
    MozukuLR
    MozukuLR
    we read fanfic lol
    wrote last edited by
    #73

    Sup mate, anywho I suppose you're right.

    Name: Mozuku
    Appearance: Use a sona rather than my literal real-life appearance. Iโ€™d probably want a humanoid version of me with dark clothing, black/magenta accents, maybe slightly messy hair and a generally sleep-deprived musician look. I can provide a reference image in dms.
    Role: Side character, but recurring
    Clothes/accessories: Dark oversized hoodie/jacket, black pants, headphones, and possibly a phone or laptop depending on the scene
    How often: Occasionally. Enough to become recognizable, but not so often that Iโ€™m accidentally annexing the comic ๐Ÿ’€

    "I bet that this is what you wanted
    I can't believe you got the best of me again
    I thought that you were being honest
    And now I wish I would'vะต never let you in"

    st4tic 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • MozukuLR MozukuLR

      Sup mate, anywho I suppose you're right.

      Name: Mozuku
      Appearance: Use a sona rather than my literal real-life appearance. Iโ€™d probably want a humanoid version of me with dark clothing, black/magenta accents, maybe slightly messy hair and a generally sleep-deprived musician look. I can provide a reference image in dms.
      Role: Side character, but recurring
      Clothes/accessories: Dark oversized hoodie/jacket, black pants, headphones, and possibly a phone or laptop depending on the scene
      How often: Occasionally. Enough to become recognizable, but not so often that Iโ€™m accidentally annexing the comic ๐Ÿ’€

      st4tic
      st4tic
      st4tic
      Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I โ™ฅ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy โ˜… Guitar peeps โ™ฌโ‹†.หš fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
      wrote last edited by
      #74

      @MozukuLR alrightie, thanks for submitting!! i'll open my dms for you


      โœฉโ‚Š ห–หš โ‹ฎ thanatos or st4tic โ”† he/him โ”† dms restricted โ”† consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. โ‹ฎ โ‹† โบ โ‚Šโœง

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • st4tic st4tic

        @DailyNews that's good!! :P the only people i removed thus far were @/TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA, @/TwoTimee and @/Rusty (SOBS I'M SORRY EVERYONE)

        Rusty
        Rusty
        Rusty
        The Rust Bucket EVIL EMPIRE rusty hater Overlord Hater mazer friendz :3
        wrote last edited by
        #75

        @st4tic Sad but makes sense, I'm a bit complicated to create

        "I fell for the sky too, Pluto."

        st4tic 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Rusty Rusty

          @st4tic Sad but makes sense, I'm a bit complicated to create

          st4tic
          st4tic
          st4tic
          Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I โ™ฅ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy โ˜… Guitar peeps โ™ฌโ‹†.หš fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
          wrote last edited by
          #76

          @Rusty i was gen struggling to draw you from different angles, it's alright though ๐Ÿ˜ญโœŒ


          โœฉโ‚Š ห–หš โ‹ฎ thanatos or st4tic โ”† he/him โ”† dms restricted โ”† consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. โ‹ฎ โ‹† โบ โ‚Šโœง

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MozukuLR
            MozukuLR
            MozukuLR
            we read fanfic lol
            wrote last edited by
            #77

            now I need to fetch my reference image out of the shadow realm

            "I bet that this is what you wanted
            I can't believe you got the best of me again
            I thought that you were being honest
            And now I wish I would'vะต never let you in"

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • xenthy
              xenthy
              xenthy
              wrote last edited by
              #78

              I dunno wat this is but i guess ill sign up. :3

              name of your character: bolt (my sona name)
              species/description: uhhhhh blue fox with a type of lightning bolt shape in purple under the eyes.
              main or side: side :P
              appearance: dark clothes, thats it- just dark clothes.
              how often to appear: situationally? like not often but often enough to be known as a side character... maybe?

              (i dont have a sona image, im too broke to affoard commisions lol)

              uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

              "fall into me" - forest blakk

              "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • st4tic
                st4tic
                st4tic
                Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I โ™ฅ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy โ˜… Guitar peeps โ™ฌโ‹†.หš fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                wrote last edited by
                #79

                okay guys please just know whoever signed up now will only appear in the second issue or later </3 thanks either way


                โœฉโ‚Š ห–หš โ‹ฎ thanatos or st4tic โ”† he/him โ”† dms restricted โ”† consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. โ‹ฎ โ‹† โบ โ‚Šโœง

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • st4tic st4tic

                  @DailyNews that's good!! :P the only people i removed thus far were @/TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA, @/TwoTimee and @/Rusty (SOBS I'M SORRY EVERYONE)

                  DailyNews
                  DailyNews
                  DailyNews
                  Nintendo Switch Users
                  wrote last edited by
                  #80

                  @st4tic ah ok

                  This is your DailyNews reporter Sage, signing off.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SumRandomLoser
                    SumRandomLoser
                    SumRandomLoser
                    ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi ๐Ÿ’” ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!โ™ฅ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                    wrote last edited by SumRandomLoser
                    #81

                    Will you make sneak peeks?? jst asking

                    "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                    Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                    Call me loser
                    My pfp is my self-object btw
                    Unfunny guy
                    Green = Online
                    Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                    Red = Offline
                    Grey = Hiatus

                    st4tic 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

                      Will you make sneak peeks?? jst asking

                      st4tic
                      st4tic
                      st4tic
                      Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I โ™ฅ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy โ˜… Guitar peeps โ™ฌโ‹†.หš fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                      wrote last edited by
                      #82

                      @SumRandomLoser probably?? i'll make sure to spoil them and remove the text, just to avoid ruining the surprises when the full comic comes out


                      โœฉโ‚Š ห–หš โ‹ฎ thanatos or st4tic โ”† he/him โ”† dms restricted โ”† consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. โ‹ฎ โ‹† โบ โ‚Šโœง

                      SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • st4tic st4tic

                        @SumRandomLoser probably?? i'll make sure to spoil them and remove the text, just to avoid ruining the surprises when the full comic comes out

                        SumRandomLoser
                        SumRandomLoser
                        SumRandomLoser
                        ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi ๐Ÿ’” ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!โ™ฅ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                        wrote last edited by
                        #83

                        Ohh okay (Waiting patiently for those๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹)

                        "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                        Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                        Call me loser
                        My pfp is my self-object btw
                        Unfunny guy
                        Green = Online
                        Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                        Red = Offline
                        Grey = Hiatus

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 3
                        • 4
                        • 5
                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Groups
                        • Users
                        • Tags
                        • Popular