Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Engagement
  4. anyone here plays minecraft

anyone here plays minecraft

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
5 Posts 3 Posters 78 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • sk8terboi
    sk8terboi
    sk8terboi
    bacteria❤
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    can someone pls explain how top play the game

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • thatguy
      thatguy
      thatguy
      Bisexual 💙💜🩷 shrek geetar I ♥ Nirvana Arctic Monkeys♥ MCRMY green day ♥ smashing pumpkins rat in a cage But 20$ is 20$ Gonna Shit This Down And he was a fairy sweetpuddin 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ppl Tarmac fw<3 #fuckmybakalife Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ song of the day
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      How do you not know how to minecraft?
      we should prob start by punching a tree or something

      Woah it's that guy (⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • sk8terboi
        sk8terboi
        sk8terboi
        bacteria❤
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        i do not how craft stuff

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Luana.vasper
          Luana.vasper
          Luana.vasper
          NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          Sad.

          Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
          Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
          Red: Dead. It rhymes.
          Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

          Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • sk8terboi
            sk8terboi
            sk8terboi
            bacteria❤
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            can u teach me

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Don't have an account? Register

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Groups
            • Users
            • Tags
            • Popular