Anyone else die a liwwle inside when pwople talk like this :3 uwu
-
it makes me twhink of those pwople on OwOcord even if that person is wike completely normie :(
me wandomly encountew swome of thwose pwople of awong wus
-
Royal Zest <333 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Fry Guys!! Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan YI XI!! Flareon Lovers! rip wall Tetoling #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans EST Timezone Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Stay Gold Falling Sun...☀ NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp DDLC Fans Science Nerdz short person xbox nostalgia appol of doom Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs clowns Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) cookie Run fans vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD Shark fans i ♥ weezer Free Afghani Women Zubin sodikken fans weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS | ASTRO FAN Food Lovers MITACS <DOODLE DUMP!> Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Good Riddance </3 Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Woke and a lil Broke Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Dizzy certified<3 bacteria❤ Online During School Eeveelution Fan! WaffleS Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Definitely a real group. Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave NERDS!!! Deltarune Fans The Living Tombstone danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Enby SCENE KIDS !! Pierced people yaoi enjoyer yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker multi switch gang Thoughtful Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Youtube Music `Gravity Falls` i <3 my computer I Read X Reader!! we read fanfic lol before-update supporter OC-Maker
It genuinely pisses me off


-
is this a thing? I talk weird and say uwu but like bc its funny I have never seen anyone genuinely talk w/ a w instead of r and stuff is this a thing???? I will appreciate a cat face tho only when its funny
-
is this a thing? I talk weird and say uwu but like bc its funny I have never seen anyone genuinely talk w/ a w instead of r and stuff is this a thing???? I will appreciate a cat face tho only when its funny
@yumi rot wu though :3, it's wike rhen it's wike two wan awbsurd amwount
-
Ughhhhh luli talks like that and I hate it
@Noctis i dwnot rweally hate it twat wuch it just makes me lwkey pwull out the "How To Stay Safe On The Intwerwnet" thing mentally at fwirst
-
is this a thing? I talk weird and say uwu but like bc its funny I have never seen anyone genuinely talk w/ a w instead of r and stuff is this a thing???? I will appreciate a cat face tho only when its funny
Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass@yumi have you genuinely NEVER seen it???
-
they're like either the kindest person on earth or the creepiest person on earth
-
@Noctis i dwnot rweally hate it twat wuch it just makes me lwkey pwull out the "How To Stay Safe On The Intwerwnet" thing mentally at fwirst
polyester man Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads mac demarco fan loser Loved! <3 SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA la peace Artist I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved Invincible big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text @Everyone -
Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
no offense to the people who do it, but something that also pisses me off a lot is when a lot of ppl try to sound sooo cool and silly and quirky by using z instead of s and like. using a shit ton of emoticons such "XD XP OwO" and using numbers instead of letters. they usually also have silly car humor
T4lk1ng like th1z d03sn't m4k3 you c00l >:[ 1tz ann0ying as well and m3 n0 likey!!! ÒwÓ
HOWEVER. i know some people who use z instead of s and use emoticons a lot and they don't even remotely sound like this. so it's not everyone, obviously.
-
@macncheese. uh wha ahh! whwat dou you weam I wost wwmwwwwmmwwmwmwwwwwwwwwmy wheim, i'm cwomplewtely sawnwe at whis mwoment
-
owo, wheim going to will myself :3
-
i lowkey get a seizure when anyone does that
-
i lowkey get a seizure when anyone does that
Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass@GooXy why did this instantly get upvoted twice

-
@st4tic erm .. erm .. wthrice now sensei :3
-
@st4tic dude the people love me
-
:(((((((( i wreally swish me did nrot wake wit a woke member of our discord server will be shot on sight wthat everything I say gets wreplaced with wext wike twat
-
no kidding lad
-
@GooXy wit was WAYYYYyyyyy wore upwvotes than the original wost :3
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


