Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Anime
  4. How many animes can you name off of the top of your head?

How many animes can you name off of the top of your head?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Anime
24 Posts 4 Posters 99 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Luana.vasper
    Luana.vasper
    Luana.vasper
    NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    No cheating. Now that you've clicked on this topic, you're not allowed to go off of it and look animes up. If you cheat, you get a penalty.

    Whoever wins gets a hug. If you don't like physical contact, then you get a unique compliment.

    Lmao.

    Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
    Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
    Red: Dead. It rhymes.
    Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

    Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      If you can "spoiler" mask your reply, do it so others can't see the animes you put.

      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

        No cheating. Now that you've clicked on this topic, you're not allowed to go off of it and look animes up. If you cheat, you get a penalty.

        Whoever wins gets a hug. If you don't like physical contact, then you get a unique compliment.

        Lmao.

        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
        wrote last edited by TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        #3

        @Luana.vasper ||one piece and pokemon||

        Pre sucked skittles
        PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
        https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

        If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
        Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          [censored] me

          Pre sucked skittles
          PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
          https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

          If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
          Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Rorschach
            Rorschach
            Rorschach
            Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            Uh...like two, demon slayer and one piece, but anyway I was just here for the hug.....NOW WERES MY HUG GUURLLL!!!!!

            The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

            Rorschach Luana.vasper 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • Rorschach Rorschach

              Uh...like two, demon slayer and one piece, but anyway I was just here for the hug.....NOW WERES MY HUG GUURLLL!!!!!

              Rorschach
              Rorschach
              Rorschach
              Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              Cough.. I should probably delete that

              The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Rorschach Rorschach

                Uh...like two, demon slayer and one piece, but anyway I was just here for the hug.....NOW WERES MY HUG GUURLLL!!!!!

                Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @Rorschach You didn't win. You tied.

                Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                  @Rorschach You didn't win. You tied.

                  Rorschach
                  Rorschach
                  Rorschach
                  Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @Luana.vasper wait so that means no hug 😭

                  The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                  Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Rorschach Rorschach

                    @Luana.vasper wait so that means no hug 😭

                    Luana.vasper
                    Luana.vasper
                    Luana.vasper
                    NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @Rorschach I can name like 35 off of the top of my head, so... Nobody has beat me yet. Those were the requirements for a hug.

                    Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                    Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                    Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                    Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                    Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                    Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                      @Rorschach I can name like 35 off of the top of my head, so... Nobody has beat me yet. Those were the requirements for a hug.

                      Rorschach
                      Rorschach
                      Rorschach
                      Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @Luana.vasper Oh wait I 501 animes hehe, Now me get hug

                      The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                      Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Rorschach Rorschach

                        @Luana.vasper Oh wait I 501 animes hehe, Now me get hug

                        Luana.vasper
                        Luana.vasper
                        Luana.vasper
                        NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        @Rorschach Provide proof. No cheating.

                        Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                        Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                        Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                        Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                        Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                        Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                          @Rorschach Provide proof. No cheating.

                          Rorschach
                          Rorschach
                          Rorschach
                          Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @Luana.vasper uuuhhhhhhh, lets seeeeeee, we got dragon quest, demon slayer, oanhd hhsh, hhyhe, hshwbhe,hhwjwhwy,hiiwhuhe,ttwggy,hsyuwnh,hhsuwnw,nnsuoowh,hsu7yhee,nsyuw , etc etc.

                          The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                          Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Rorschach Rorschach

                            @Luana.vasper uuuhhhhhhh, lets seeeeeee, we got dragon quest, demon slayer, oanhd hhsh, hhyhe, hshwbhe,hhwjwhwy,hiiwhuhe,ttwggy,hsyuwnh,hhsuwnw,nnsuoowh,hsu7yhee,nsyuw , etc etc.

                            Luana.vasper
                            Luana.vasper
                            Luana.vasper
                            NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            @Rorschach Bud...

                            Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                            Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                            Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                            Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                            Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Luana.vasper
                              Luana.vasper
                              Luana.vasper
                              NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              I'm gonna make one with all the one I can think of

                              Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                              Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                              Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                              Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                              Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Moutzaki
                                Moutzaki
                                Moutzaki
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                naruto, future diary and your lie on april

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Luana.vasper
                                  Luana.vasper
                                  Luana.vasper
                                  NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                  wrote last edited by Luana.vasper
                                  #16

                                  BLUE LOCK, Fairy Tail, Naruto, The Promised Neverland, One Piece, JJBA, HxH, MHA, Kamisama Kiss, Erased, Chainsaw Man, Bleach, JJK, Noragami, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Future Diary, Happy Sugar Life, Tougen Anki, Blue Exorcist, Sk8 Infinity, Sasaki to Miyano, Haikyu, Kuroko's Basketball, Hyoka, The Case Study of Vanitas, Deadman Wonderland, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Elfen Lied, Ghost Stories, Your Lie in April, Fruits Basket, Maid Sama, Black Clover, Black Butler, Millionaire Detective, Bungo Stray Dogs, RWBY, Vampire Knight, Cherry Magic, Horimiya, Card Captor Sakura, Yu-gi-oh, Madoka Magica, Rising of the Shield Hero, Kakegurui, Assassination Classroom, Danganronpa, Spice Wolf, Babylon, etc...

                                  Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                  Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                  Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                  Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                  Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                  Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Rorschach
                                    Rorschach
                                    Rorschach
                                    Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    yeaaaa, you watch to much anime

                                    The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Luana.vasper
                                      Luana.vasper
                                      Luana.vasper
                                      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      I can think of more, but I can't remember the exact wording for their names

                                      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                                        BLUE LOCK, Fairy Tail, Naruto, The Promised Neverland, One Piece, JJBA, HxH, MHA, Kamisama Kiss, Erased, Chainsaw Man, Bleach, JJK, Noragami, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Future Diary, Happy Sugar Life, Tougen Anki, Blue Exorcist, Sk8 Infinity, Sasaki to Miyano, Haikyu, Kuroko's Basketball, Hyoka, The Case Study of Vanitas, Deadman Wonderland, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Elfen Lied, Ghost Stories, Your Lie in April, Fruits Basket, Maid Sama, Black Clover, Black Butler, Millionaire Detective, Bungo Stray Dogs, RWBY, Vampire Knight, Cherry Magic, Horimiya, Card Captor Sakura, Yu-gi-oh, Madoka Magica, Rising of the Shield Hero, Kakegurui, Assassination Classroom, Danganronpa, Spice Wolf, Babylon, etc...

                                        Rorschach
                                        Rorschach
                                        Rorschach
                                        Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @Luana.vasper This looks like stuff you found on crunchyroll/jk

                                        The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

                                        Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Luana.vasper
                                          Luana.vasper
                                          Luana.vasper
                                          NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          HOW DID I FORGET BLLK?

                                          Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                          Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                          Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                          Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                          Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular