I WAS JUST AT A CAVETOWN CONCERT
-
OMGGGTGAHZHG
Cleveland, Ohio. At the house of blues. Oh my god.
We left at 2:30pm and I lowk just got home an hour ago (at 12:30am) ummmm. We drove 2 hours and waited outside for 3... and there were a lot of crackheads in the street deadass... but it was SO WORTH IT
It was Cavetown with Chloe Moriondo and Chloe opened and she was amazing!!! Hey but then she said "is anyone is this room gay?" AND LIKE EVERYONE THERE STARTED SCREAMING LMAOOOO (ME INCLUDED)
but then she disappeared until grey space and sailboat.
BUT CAVETOWN OH MY GOODNESS. HE WAS SO ENERGETIC AND SILLY AND ADORABLE I LOVE HIM????? FOR CONTEXT LITTLE 11YO ME FOUND HIM ONE DAY AND HE'S STUCK WITH ME EVER SINCE.And his music was what helped me most when I was 12 and almost died a bunch of times
but anywaysI sang my heart out (poorly and with horrid voice cracks) and my voice is gone. I was so happy and energetic and was jumping up and down and screaming. and crying a bit but yk. (I was sobbing)
Anyways now my legs hurt really bad and I'm dying. I also have no voice. I have never screamed so loud.
Heh... and to think everyone else I know was being boring and going to homecoming instead of the best concert ever..My life is nothing but joy.
OH AND ALSO HE SAID "we only have 3 more songs tonight!" and everyone was so sad and he promised it would be okay. stop hes such a cutie. BUT THEN THE THIRD SONG ENDED AND HE WENT AWAY STOP. but the crowd chanted "ONE MORE SONG!" repeatedly and HE CAME BACK WITH 3 MORE???? (Obviously, that was planed but I just wasn't expecting it)
I was screaming during Let them know theyre on ur mind and thinking of my bf cuz hes on my mind yk. ok.
Anyways I'm gonna TRY to make my hair like his because I really love his little braids and am sick of this weird emo [censored] bang bs i gave myself so. Yay
-
@sweetliketarmac He played Tarmac. Thought you'd appreciate that because of ur username lol
-
also @mik3_ this is me letting you know ur on my mind. heh
-
I would only come if the song would be deviltown
@Noctis He did play Devil Town! It was one of the 3 he played after the whole "ONE MORE SONG!!" and it was absolutely amazing, I was screaming it so loud and everyone was jumping up and down.
-
I JUST TURNED FOURTEENNNNN AND I THINK THIS YEAR IM GONNA BE MEAN DONT MESS WITH ME IM A BIG BOY NOW AND IM VERY SCARYY
-
I JUST TURNED FOURTEENNNNN AND I THINK THIS YEAR IM GONNA BE MEAN DONT MESS WITH ME IM A BIG BOY NOW AND IM VERY SCARYY
-
I JUST TURNED FOURTEENNNNN AND I THINK THIS YEAR IM GONNA BE MEAN DONT MESS WITH ME IM A BIG BOY NOW AND IM VERY SCARYY
@s4ndovalzz I PUNCH MY WALLS, STAY OUT AT NIGHT AND I DO KARATE (HE PLAYED THAT AND I SCREAMED EVERY WORD AND HE LET THE AUDIENCE DO THE LITTLE "stupid!" "ugly!")
-
@s4ndovalzz I PUNCH MY WALLS, STAY OUT AT NIGHT AND I DO KARATE (HE PLAYED THAT AND I SCREAMED EVERY WORD AND HE LET THE AUDIENCE DO THE LITTLE "stupid!" "ugly!")
@tyler_x AWESOME
-
Does this mean I'm very scary?
@Noctis its the lyrics from uhhmm.. Boys will be bugs
-
Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
I WOULDVE STARTED CRYING I SHOULDVE WENT IM NOT TOO FAR FROM THERE

-
@Noctis its the lyrics from uhhmm.. Boys will be bugs
-
@s4ndovalzz I PUNCH MY WALLS, STAY OUT AT NIGHT AND I DO KARATE (HE PLAYED THAT AND I SCREAMED EVERY WORD AND HE LET THE AUDIENCE DO THE LITTLE "stupid!" "ugly!")
Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter@tyler_x DONT MESS WITH ME I WONT REPLY I WANT TO MAKE YOU CRY
ISNT THAT HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE?
BUT IT ISNT ME
BOYS WILL BE BUGS RIGHT???
(food for my trans soul frfr) -
I WOULDVE STARTED CRYING I SHOULDVE WENT IM NOT TOO FAR FROM THERE

@french_fry_guy I SOBBED THE WHOLE TIME STOP. Also do you live in Ohio then? I do:D
-
@french_fry_guy I SOBBED THE WHOLE TIME STOP. Also do you live in Ohio then? I do:D
Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter@tyler_x Nah, but we're state neighbors lol
-
@tyler_x Nah, but we're state neighbors lol
@french_fry_guy Ah,, well thats cool!
-
@french_fry_guy Ah,, well thats cool!
Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter@tyler_x Yea :D
-
You said something dumb again. That's fine I'll settle for two birthdays.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login