Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  3. My wife stopped talking to me.

My wife stopped talking to me.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
22 Posts 9 Posters 527 Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ext.savy ext.savy

    @Shockrat I'm crine what 😭

    Shockrat
    Shockrat
    Shockrat
    I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
    wrote last edited by
    #10

    @ext.savy what?

    Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

    ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Shockrat Shockrat

      @ext.savy what?

      ext.savy
      ext.savy
      ext.savy
      Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
      wrote last edited by
      #11

      @Shockrat nothing..

      megumi 🤤

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Shockrat Shockrat

        @Luana.vasper im a straight guy, but i might be able to be a wife?

        Luana.vasper
        Luana.vasper
        Luana.vasper
        NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
        wrote last edited by Luana.vasper
        #12

        @Shockrat Was this a joke or do ya actually want to?

        You can be called husband instead lmao 😆

        Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
        Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
        Red: Dead. It rhymes.
        Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

        Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

        Shockrat 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • thatguy
          thatguy
          thatguy
          Bisexual 💙💜🩷 shrek geetar I ♥ Nirvana Arctic Monkeys♥ MCRMY green day ♥ smashing pumpkins rat in a cage But 20$ is 20$ Gonna Shit This Down And he was a fairy sweetpuddin 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ppl Tarmac fw<3 #fuckmybakalife Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ song of the day
          wrote last edited by
          #13

          I will be your wife bro dw (satire)

          Woah it's that guy (⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠)

          Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • thatguy thatguy

            I will be your wife bro dw (satire)

            Luana.vasper
            Luana.vasper
            Luana.vasper
            NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
            wrote last edited by
            #14

            @thatguy Thanks bro

            Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
            Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
            Red: Dead. It rhymes.
            Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

            Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

              @Shockrat Was this a joke or do ya actually want to?

              You can be called husband instead lmao 😆

              Shockrat
              Shockrat
              Shockrat
              I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
              wrote last edited by
              #15

              @Luana.vasper whichever way you wanna take it.

              Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

              Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Shockrat Shockrat

                @Luana.vasper whichever way you wanna take it.

                Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                wrote last edited by
                #16

                @Shockrat That's not an answer 😞

                Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                Shockrat 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ext.savy ext.savy

                  @Shockrat I'm crine what 😭

                  Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer
                  wrote last edited by
                  #17

                  @ext.savy ur crine? like bro what the fûck vro

                  HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                  green: talk to me
                  yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                  red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                  gray: offline

                  ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                    @Shockrat That's not an answer 😞

                    Shockrat
                    Shockrat
                    Shockrat
                    I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                    wrote last edited by
                    #18

                    @Luana.vasper oh. ok. fine. be like that. I see how it is

                    Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                      @ext.savy ur crine? like bro what the fûck vro

                      ext.savy
                      ext.savy
                      ext.savy
                      Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                      wrote last edited by
                      #19

                      @Gl1tch okay okay chill on me bro I'm on TikTok to much and I'm stealing sum slang 😭

                      megumi 🤤

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • I'mmaleandboard
                        I'mmaleandboard
                        I'mmaleandboard
                        Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                        wrote last edited by
                        #20

                        i think she's cheating on you with Sophie raine

                        ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • I'mmaleandboard I'mmaleandboard

                          i think she's cheating on you with Sophie raine

                          ext.savy
                          ext.savy
                          ext.savy
                          Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                          wrote last edited by
                          #21

                          @I-mmaleandboard yo?😭

                          megumi 🤤

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • I'mmaleandboard
                            I'mmaleandboard
                            I'mmaleandboard
                            Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                            wrote last edited by
                            #22

                            what?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • Login

                            • Don't have an account? Register

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Groups
                            • Users
                            • Tags
                            • Popular