Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Music
  4. Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.

Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
41 Posts 16 Posters 250 Views 15 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CH3SI CH3SI

    "So drunk not a single bus in sight, [censored]! an' im locked out my apartment so i call all my friends to stay the night, but they're all asleep.."
    #ilovethisartist

    Luana.vasper
    Luana.vasper
    Luana.vasper
    NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™ did the dew pale as FโˆชCK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps โ™ฌโ‹†.หš AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I โค๏ธ Gorillaz โ™ชRobbie's Bugsโ™ช Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeysโ™ฅ Alex G I <3 Vacations I โค๏ธ The Smiths โ˜†Deftonesโ˜† โ™ชENJAMBREโ™ช lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
    wrote last edited by
    #26

    @CH3SI I don't know this one. ๐Ÿ˜ž

    Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
    Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
    Red: Dead. It rhymes.
    Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

    Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

      "Sell water to a fish, Sell time to a clock"

      Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™ did the dew pale as FโˆชCK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps โ™ฌโ‹†.หš AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I โค๏ธ Gorillaz โ™ชRobbie's Bugsโ™ช Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeysโ™ฅ Alex G I <3 Vacations I โค๏ธ The Smiths โ˜†Deftonesโ˜† โ™ชENJAMBREโ™ช lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
      wrote last edited by
      #27

      @UnpaidIntern This is Money Game.

      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • bellaugh bellaugh

        "what is diddyblud doing on the calculator, is blud einstein?"

        Luana.vasper
        Luana.vasper
        Luana.vasper
        NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™ did the dew pale as FโˆชCK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps โ™ฌโ‹†.หš AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I โค๏ธ Gorillaz โ™ชRobbie's Bugsโ™ช Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeysโ™ฅ Alex G I <3 Vacations I โค๏ธ The Smiths โ˜†Deftonesโ˜† โ™ชENJAMBREโ™ช lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
        wrote last edited by
        #28

        @bellaugh This sounds like brainrot...

        If it isn't, idk.

        Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
        Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
        Red: Dead. It rhymes.
        Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

        Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

        bellaugh 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Noctis Noctis

          "Violent anger, anger and misery" translated from latin

          Luana.vasper
          Luana.vasper
          Luana.vasper
          NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™ did the dew pale as FโˆชCK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps โ™ฌโ‹†.หš AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I โค๏ธ Gorillaz โ™ชRobbie's Bugsโ™ช Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeysโ™ฅ Alex G I <3 Vacations I โค๏ธ The Smiths โ˜†Deftonesโ˜† โ™ชENJAMBREโ™ช lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
          wrote last edited by
          #29

          @Noctis Idk this one.

          Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
          Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
          Red: Dead. It rhymes.
          Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

          Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

          Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Shockrat Shockrat

            And you just dont get it, keep it copacetic, and you learn to accept it, you know, you're so pathetic

            Luana.vasper
            Luana.vasper
            Luana.vasper
            NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™ did the dew pale as FโˆชCK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps โ™ฌโ‹†.หš AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I โค๏ธ Gorillaz โ™ชRobbie's Bugsโ™ช Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeysโ™ฅ Alex G I <3 Vacations I โค๏ธ The Smiths โ˜†Deftonesโ˜† โ™ชENJAMBREโ™ช lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
            wrote last edited by
            #30

            @Shockrat This is by Bound For The Floor, but I can't remember the song name ufortunately.

            Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
            Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
            Red: Dead. It rhymes.
            Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

            Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • virgil virgil

              โ€œLost
              In an eternal plane
              In an unfamiliar place

              With our homes long forgotten
              For so long
              Death
              When the storyโ€™s over
              With our misfortune end
              Yet we arenโ€™t given the pleasure of a final tragedyโ€

              Luana.vasper
              Luana.vasper
              Luana.vasper
              NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™ did the dew pale as FโˆชCK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps โ™ฌโ‹†.หš AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I โค๏ธ Gorillaz โ™ชRobbie's Bugsโ™ช Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeysโ™ฅ Alex G I <3 Vacations I โค๏ธ The Smiths โ˜†Deftonesโ˜† โ™ชENJAMBREโ™ช lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
              wrote last edited by
              #31

              @virgil It Doesn't End Here by Digital Descendant

              Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
              Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
              Red: Dead. It rhymes.
              Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

              Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

              virgil 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                WHY WOULD I DECORATE A CARCASS? :D

                Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™ did the dew pale as FโˆชCK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps โ™ฌโ‹†.หš AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I โค๏ธ Gorillaz โ™ชRobbie's Bugsโ™ช Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeysโ™ฅ Alex G I <3 Vacations I โค๏ธ The Smiths โ˜†Deftonesโ˜† โ™ชENJAMBREโ™ช lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                wrote last edited by
                #32

                @Gl1tch This is Butcher Vanity, but the word is "desecrate," not decorate. lol

                Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                  @Noctis Idk this one.

                  Noctis
                  Noctis
                  Noctis
                  Be Yourself With All Your Might
                  wrote last edited by
                  #33

                  @Luana.vasper one winged angel from ff7

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                    But they'll never know
                    It will never show
                    Running from the same things starting from long time ago
                    Feel like an alien from space, A different planet
                    I don't know if I'm misunderstood or I just don't understand it

                    Luana.vasper
                    Luana.vasper
                    Luana.vasper
                    NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™ did the dew pale as FโˆชCK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps โ™ฌโ‹†.หš AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I โค๏ธ Gorillaz โ™ชRobbie's Bugsโ™ช Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeysโ™ฅ Alex G I <3 Vacations I โค๏ธ The Smiths โ˜†Deftonesโ˜† โ™ชENJAMBREโ™ช lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                    wrote last edited by
                    #34

                    @shurikitty Idk this one

                    Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                    Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                    Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                    Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                    Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Citrussahh Citrussahh

                      โ€œI know I know, thereโ€™s nothing
                      good
                      I want I want, you to know
                      I have wonโ€

                      Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™ did the dew pale as FโˆชCK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps โ™ฌโ‹†.หš AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I โค๏ธ Gorillaz โ™ชRobbie's Bugsโ™ช Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeysโ™ฅ Alex G I <3 Vacations I โค๏ธ The Smiths โ˜†Deftonesโ˜† โ™ชENJAMBREโ™ช lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                      wrote last edited by
                      #35

                      @Citrussahh Don't know this one either. ๐Ÿ˜ž

                      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                        @virgil It Doesn't End Here by Digital Descendant

                        virgil
                        virgil
                        virgil
                        wrote last edited by
                        #36

                        @Luana.vasper

                        ๐Ÿ‘

                        Signature

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                          @bellaugh This sounds like brainrot...

                          If it isn't, idk.

                          bellaugh
                          bellaugh
                          bellaugh
                          wrote last edited by
                          #37

                          @Luana.vasper yeah its brainrot HAHAHA i love this song

                          โ€œSee, this is all I ever wanted for you, Will, for both of us. โ€œItโ€™s beautiful.โ€

                          SB-2075-3296-5653

                          hannigram ๐Ÿ’—

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • thatguy
                            thatguy
                            thatguy
                            Bisexual ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฉท shrek geetar I โ™ฅ Nirvana Arctic Monkeysโ™ฅ MCRMY green day โ™ฅ smashing pumpkins rat in a cage But 20$ is 20$ Gonna Shit This Down And he was a fairy sweetpuddin ๐Ÿฎ๐“…๐“Š๐’น๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐Ÿฅ„ หšโ‚Šโ€ง ppl Tarmac fw<3 #fuckmybakalife Guitar peeps โ™ฌโ‹†.หš song of the day
                            wrote last edited by
                            #38

                            With eyes so dilated I become your pupils.

                            Woah it's that guy (โ โ€˜โ โ—‰โ โŒ“โ โ—‰โ โ€™โ )

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                              @Gl1tch This is Butcher Vanity, but the word is "desecrate," not decorate. lol

                              Gl1tch
                              Gl1tch
                              Gl1tch
                              Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people โ‚ŠหšโŠนเฑจเงŽ โ‚ŠหšโŠน Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!๐ŸŒ Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
                              wrote last edited by
                              #39

                              Luana.vasper sorry

                              HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her โ˜†

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • sharky_bit3s
                                sharky_bit3s
                                sharky_bit3s
                                wrote last edited by
                                #40

                                "Do you ever get a little bit tired of life, life you're not really happy but you don't wanna die." (The most obscure song and artist I could think of)

                                seal 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • sharky_bit3s sharky_bit3s

                                  "Do you ever get a little bit tired of life, life you're not really happy but you don't wanna die." (The most obscure song and artist I could think of)

                                  seal
                                  seal
                                  seal
                                  baikal seal jirai shortymobb martyr
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #41

                                  @sharky_bit3s literally everyone knows this song

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • 1
                                  • 2
                                  • 3
                                  • Login

                                  • Don't have an account? Register

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Groups
                                  • Users
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular