Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Music
  4. Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.

Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
51 Posts 18 Posters 308 Views 17 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Citrussahh Citrussahh

    “I know I know, there’s nothing
    good
    I want I want, you to know
    I have won”

    Luana.vasper
    Luana.vasper
    Luana.vasper
    NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
    wrote last edited by
    #35

    @Citrussahh Don't know this one either. 😞

    Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
    Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
    Red: Dead. It rhymes.
    Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

    Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

      @virgil It Doesn't End Here by Digital Descendant

      virgil
      virgil
      virgil
      wrote last edited by
      #36

      @Luana.vasper

      👍

      Signature

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

        @bellaugh This sounds like brainrot...

        If it isn't, idk.

        bellaugh
        bellaugh
        bellaugh
        wrote last edited by
        #37

        @Luana.vasper yeah its brainrot HAHAHA i love this song

        “See, this is all I ever wanted for you, Will, for both of us. “It’s beautiful.”

        SB-2075-3296-5653

        hannigram 💗

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • thatguy
          thatguy
          thatguy
          Bisexual 💙💜🩷 shrek geetar I ♥ Nirvana Arctic Monkeys♥ MCRMY green day ♥ smashing pumpkins rat in a cage But 20$ is 20$ Gonna Shit This Down And he was a fairy sweetpuddin 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ppl Tarmac fw<3 #fuckmybakalife Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ song of the day
          wrote last edited by
          #38

          With eyes so dilated I become your pupils.

          Woah it's that guy (⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

            @Gl1tch This is Butcher Vanity, but the word is "desecrate," not decorate. lol

            Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
            wrote last edited by
            #39

            Luana.vasper sorry

            HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • sharky_bit3s
              sharky_bit3s
              sharky_bit3s
              wrote last edited by
              #40

              "Do you ever get a little bit tired of life, life you're not really happy but you don't wanna die." (The most obscure song and artist I could think of)

              seal 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • sharky_bit3s sharky_bit3s

                "Do you ever get a little bit tired of life, life you're not really happy but you don't wanna die." (The most obscure song and artist I could think of)

                seal
                seal
                seal
                baikal seal jirai shortymobb martyr
                wrote last edited by
                #41

                @sharky_bit3s literally everyone knows this song

                sharky_bit3s 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                  @Shockrat This is by Bound For The Floor, but I can't remember the song name ufortunately.

                  Shockrat
                  Shockrat
                  Shockrat
                  did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
                  wrote last edited by
                  #42

                  @Luana.vasper song is bound for the floor band is local h

                  Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Dizzy-the-loser
                    Dizzy-the-loser
                    Dizzy-the-loser
                    CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
                    wrote last edited by
                    #43

                    Got me wide wide open, got 42 on me! Genre country

                    Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • brirightback
                      brirightback
                      brirightback
                      comrades ☭ cutie =(^.".^)= ♥ Sweetheart ♥ ☆I ♥ LATINAS☆ WILL WOODERS Hello Kitty Cult I ♡ My BF
                      wrote last edited by
                      #44

                      i said ouuuuu babyyyyuh, bae ily u my everythingggg🌝

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Shockrat
                        Shockrat
                        Shockrat
                        did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
                        wrote last edited by
                        #45

                        im a barbie girl, in the barbie wooooorrrllddd. life in plastic, its fantastic

                        Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                        Noctis Dizzy-the-loser 2 Replies Last reply
                        1
                        • Shockrat Shockrat

                          im a barbie girl, in the barbie wooooorrrllddd. life in plastic, its fantastic

                          Noctis
                          Noctis
                          Noctis
                          Be Yourself With All Your Might
                          wrote last edited by
                          #46

                          @Shockrat I swear I hear this song already

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Shockrat Shockrat

                            im a barbie girl, in the barbie wooooorrrllddd. life in plastic, its fantastic

                            Dizzy-the-loser
                            Dizzy-the-loser
                            Dizzy-the-loser
                            CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
                            wrote last edited by
                            #47

                            @Shockrat

                            @Noctis

                            come on barbie! lets go party! nuh uh uh! im a blonde emo girl in my fantasy world!

                            Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Shockrat
                              Shockrat
                              Shockrat
                              did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
                              wrote last edited by
                              #48

                              dress me up, make it toght, im your dolly

                              Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • seal seal

                                @sharky_bit3s literally everyone knows this song

                                sharky_bit3s
                                sharky_bit3s
                                sharky_bit3s
                                wrote last edited by
                                #49

                                @seal hush. That was a while ago

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • macncheese.
                                  macncheese.
                                  macncheese.
                                  Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #50

                                  I am falling
                                  I am drowning
                                  Help me to breeaaathe

                                  chinese-panda.png

                                  live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                                  UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • macncheese. macncheese.

                                    I am falling
                                    I am drowning
                                    Help me to breeaaathe

                                    UnpaidIntern
                                    UnpaidIntern
                                    UnpaidIntern
                                    Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                                    wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                                    #51

                                    @macncheese. damn are you okay

                                    /j

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • 1
                                    • 2
                                    • 3
                                    • Login

                                    • Don't have an account? Register

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Groups
                                    • Users
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular